Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the family personally and how you are painting a picture isn’t how they are. The YouTube is all for show on Gary’s part Kirsty never wanted to do it and the older kids are not keen even the younger children get annoyed having to be in the public eye.
What’s gone on between Gary and Kirsty is awful but unfortunately how Gary’s Portrayed it on YouTube is far from the truth there’s a lot more to it than Kirsty’s fell out of love with him on so many levels and very good reasons why she had
We've had other threads discussing the Freers and on every one some appears saying the he isn't what's shown on screen.
It was obvious something wasn't right by the way kirsty refused to converse with him, walked 20 steps in front or behind him. If she had to answer it was "yeah" often in a sarcastic way.
It came across as awkward and made Kirsty appear rude, like she felt she was above him.

It's quite easy to believe Gary but I suspect he wasn't the joking crude twit portrayed on camera, I can see he may have possibly been quite controlling.

Reactions: 4
Omg! Why the hell would her mother allow that!
I always got the impression that Kirsty's mum was complicit in what most parents would call crappy parenting. Buying excessive amounts of stuff, gushing and fawning over her grandchildren having children ('You are such a good daddy Jordan, love you xxx') Most people would be mortified that their 18 year old grandson got a 14 year old girl pregnant, but she seems really pleased about it. Gary is closer in age to her than to Kirsty, I often wondered why she laughed at his dirty jokes (on the cruise he made reference to her wearing lingerie and even filmed it) but her husband seems to be exactly the same so maybe it is all she knows too? She had Kirsty very young, we don't know who Kirsty's dad is, he may be much older too.

Reactions: 1
Kirsty was 16 when she got with Gary as far as I know, he was 29 ish and she fell pregnant with Abbie not long after I assume.

Your wrong the oldest 4 children aren’t his that’s why now your barely see him with them Kirsty was 20 Gary was 34 Kirsty’s mum was Against it. Gary is just 4 years younger than Kirsty’s mum

• Wow
Your wrong the oldest 4 children aren’t his that’s why now your barely see him with them Kirsty was 20 Gary was 34 Kirsty’s mum was Against it. Gary is just 4 years younger than Kirsty’s mum
Hannah and Abbie look loads like Gary though?

Reactions: 2
Wtf who's are they!?!?

I can tell you 100% they arent I used to live in the same town as Kirsty she had 4 children when her and Gary got together. It’s all been kept hush hush as Gary didn’t want tv companies and subscribers knowing

Reactions: 3
I can tell you 100% they arent I used to live in the same town as Kirsty she had 4 children when her and Gary got together. It’s all been kept hush hush as Gary didn’t want tv companies and subscribers knowing
So is it common knowledge in the area that Gary is not the bio dad? I assume he formally adopted them? I can't remember the order, which one is Gary's first child then?

So is it common knowledge in the area that Gary is not the bio dad? I assume he formally adopted them? I can't remember the order, which one is Gary's first child then?
I think the order is Abbie, Jordan, Hannah, Shannon, Scott, Lucy, Paul, Jack and Poppy.

Oh yes common knowledge think about it they’ve only been together nearly 21 years Abbie is almost 24

Oh yes common knowledge think about it they’ve only been together nearly 21 years Abbie is almost 24
What do the kids all think about this...it doesn't seem right to me. Not calling you a liar in anyway just shocked

Oh well even if it's true it doesn't really matter anyway. I'm much more interested in why they split up and the 'real' Gary that you are claiming to know.

Reactions: 8
Have to say Im shocked, I always thought Jordan looks like Gary as hes getting older? Who knows though, I live nearby but although I see them around dont know them to speak to. Sometimes if mums are unmarried they dont use the dads surname_ the freers didnt marry til Paul was a baby. Though Im sure they posted a long, 2 part video on their prem baby Hannah on one of her birthdays, with loads of photos of her babyhood. Wasnt Gary in those then? Cant remember. Theres a pic of him with baby Shannon, but shes sitting up already

Have to say Im shocked, I always thought Jordan looks like Gary as hes getting older? Who knows though, I live nearby but although I see them around dont know them to speak to. Sometimes if mums are unmarried they dont use the dads surname_ the freers didnt marry til Paul was a baby. Though Im sure they posted a long, 2 part video on their prem baby Hannah on one of her birthdays, with loads of photos of her babyhood. Wasnt Gary in those then? Cant remember. Theres a pic of him with baby Shannon, but shes sitting up already
Are they well liked where you live?

As I said I dont know them well and our kids dont go to the same schools but we did go to same playgroup years ago and Kirsty and Abbie were well liked there, Abbies kids were lovely

Hannahs baby video is called Hannah born at 14 weeks and its true Gary doesnt appear til shes older.

Reactions: 1
Just wanted to know how the kids felt about Gary not being their real dad and does he treat them the same as his biological ones. It's clear poppy is a real daddy's girl
Would love to know the reason they split up Kirsty often seemed embarrassed by Gary

Just wanted to know how the kids felt about Gary not being their real dad and does he treat them the same as his biological ones. It's clear poppy is a real daddy's girl
Would love to know the reason they split up Kirsty often seemed embarrassed by Gary
And they need so many pets with Daughter Poppy then Poppy puppy and Baby hope!

As I said I dont know them well and our kids dont go to the same schools but we did go to same playgroup years ago and Kirsty and Abbie were well liked there, Abbies kids were lovely

Hannahs baby video is called Hannah born at 14 weeks and its true Gary doesnt appear til shes older.
Yes I just watched it, loads of photos but Gary doesn't appear in any of them until Shannon's christening. I think she is #4 or 5? The photos of Hannah are all with Kirsty and her mum, I get the impression they must have lived together.

Are they well liked where you live?
I imagine the schools can't stand them. Behavioural issues, always late, homework never done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.