Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes a Freer thread!!
2 clueless parents bringing up equally clueless kids.
Can’t stand Poppy 😬 she’s so so so spoiled!
Really like Shannon.
They have no drive in life, all seems like a learned behaviour.
How many bloody kids does Jordan have?! His ADHD clearly didn’t stop him doing that, why would it stop him getting a job?!
Haven’t watched in a while - shocked to hear about the split
That's the tragic end of the welfare system we have, the Freers have had no incentive to work until recently, but it certainly has not rubbed off on any of the children. Jordan has no qualifications, he left school very early and Gary 'home schooled' him. I just hope that the money he supposedly makes buying and selling phones with Scott goes towards maintenance payments for his boys, but some how I doubt it. The girls know nothing except shopping and cleaning the house. Hannah did a wardrobe haul recently and she had about 20 pairs of jeans alone, she hardly even goes out! Shannon in the resident skivvy, feel really sorry for her and would love to see Kirsty taking her out shopping or for a lunch on her own.

Reactions: 1
Don t think it's fair to call Poppy a brat given she is only 8! And didn't choose her life being vlogged. Agree with the comments about the ' kid's' working. Hannah seems on the spectrum to me, Jordan obviously is. He has 2 boys, their mum is still only 18 ( boys are 3 and 2)

Don t think it's fair to call Poppy a brat given she is only 8! And didn't choose her life being vlogged. Agree with the comments about the ' kid's' working. Hannah seems on the spectrum to me, Jordan obviously is. He has 2 boys, their mum is still only 18 ( boys are 3 and 2)
I don't think Jordan or Hannah have ASD, Jordan has ADHD but Hannah was very premature which IIRC they said she had some developmental issues as a child. She seems to very much like her own company, she doesn't even really seem to bother much with her siblings. I'm actually quite pleased that Poppy has some sass, such a change from the other girls. If any of them does well I think Poppy and Jack have the best chance.

Reactions: 2
Why did Hannah and gazza split up thought they were getting married she never liked the camera when they were together no she is always blogging gazza was a lovely guy

Why did Hannah and gazza split up thought they were getting married she never liked the camera when they were together no she is always blogging gazza was a lovely guy
They said they were just going to remain friends and they still seem to be facebook friends, so I gather no animosity. I thought he was lovely too, always was very generous with gifts for the family and really pulled his weight in the Freer household. However, that time he was in hospital I saw a different side to him, very needy and emotionally abusive and I wonder if that was a side of him that he kept off camera. I also remember him getting very pissy when someone asked him when he was going back to Ramsgate and he said that it wasn't fair him having to do all of the travelling and if Hannah wanted to see him she had to travel. Maybe she didn't want to (she hardly goes beyond her bedroom!) and that was a factor. He was suited to her and the Freers in general, no sign of him working either. Wait, hang on...he was a 'professional autograph collector' :p

Hannah has really grown in confidence since they split up, maybe she didn't like the camera shoved in her face constantly and now she can vlog in her own terms she feels happier about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gazza has a YouTube channel aswell he doesn't seem to do much either. Mostly shop and collect autographs. He's been doing reasonably well on sw. He sèems to be a scratchcard addict too. Yet another one too lazy to work

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought Gazza was a cleaner? He always seemed very respectful of the Freer household (unlike the vast majority of their kids)

Didn’t Jordan get his gf pregnant when he was 18 or so and she was 14 or 15?

I like Shannon but I do feel bad for her as she does seem to be first in line to do chores etc. I think she would really flourish if she moved out and made her own way in life.

I think Lucy is a nice girl too but I’d be hell of a concerned that she was being home schooled now as it defo did not work out very well for Jordan!

I do think Jack stands the best chance out of the youngest ones if he is encouraged in his education.

But I stand by my comment that Poppy is an absolute little spoiled brat! She has been allowed and encouraged to act much older than her years. She often hangs out with Scott’s ex gf (does anybody else not think this is weird as duck?), is grabby, demanding, shouty and acts up in public. Not to mention the constant stream of buying her new outfits, shoes, make up and bloody unicorn headbands! It’s all too way over the top. It does not look to me like your average little girl who wants to act like her big sister. If they nipped it in the bud right now then I agree she would have a much better chance of life.

Buying your kids every latest game, device, crap and giving into every little whim is not parenting. Encouraging education, healthy meals, set boundaries and bedtimes are! Kick the bfs and gfs out of the house. Encourage the older ones to grow up and move out to start their adult lives. I wish they would stop trying to be their kids friend and start acting like their parents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought Gazza was a cleaner? He always seemed very respectful of the Freer household (unlike the vast majority of their kids)

Didn’t Jordan get his gf pregnant when he was 18 or so and she was 14 or 15?

I like Shannon but I do feel bad for her as she does seem to be first in line to do chores etc. I think she would really flourish if she moved out and made her own way in life.

I think Lucy is a nice girl too but I’d be hell of a concerned that she was being home schooled now as it defo did not work out very well for Jordan!

I do think Jack stands the best chance out of the youngest ones if he is encouraged in his education.

But I stand by my comment that Poppy is an absolute little spoiled brat! She has been allowed and encouraged to act much older than her years. She often hangs out with Scott’s ex gf (does anybody else not think this is weird as duck?), is grabby, demanding, shouty and acts up in public. Not to mention the constant stream of buying her new outfits, shoes, make up and bloody unicorn headbands! It’s all too way over the top. It does not look to me like your average little girl who wants to act like her big sister. If they nipped it in the bud right now then I agree she would have a much better chance of life.

Buying your kids every latest game, device, crap and giving into every little whim is not parenting. Encouraging education, healthy meals, set boundaries and bedtimes are! Kick the bfs and gfs out of the house. Encourage the older ones to grow up and move out to start their adult lives. I wish they would stop trying to be their kids friend and start acting like their parents.
Completely agree with everything you say. I think Jack is a very bright little boy but on every vlog he's just sat infront of the telly playing fortnight. Poppy wants Poppy gets it seems. Shannon and all the older ones need to be encouraged to get jobs but while they seem to have so much money guess that won't happen. Anyone else think Abbie had excess money for someone not at work. She bought Gary an expensive drone for Christmas and always spent a fortune ie Pandora necklaces and Ted baker handbags for Kirsty let alone what she spent on the kids everytime they go shopping. But none of the family except maybe Gary seemed to want to "do" anything with the children ie take them out far and spend time playing with them 🤔

No Gazza definitely isn't a cleaner :LOL: On a live once someone asked him what he did and after a few flustered seconds said he was doing a BTEC in Sports Science. Considering he never went to college I think we can assume that is a lie! I've watched his vlogs, think he has mental health issues as he isn't always up to going out, spends a lot of time just at home vlogging.
Abbie excessively buying is just doing what she knows. The Freers have always had expensive things, they don't care about debt and prioritize things for the house/clothes over anything else. They seem to have a throwaway culture as they buy loads of tat but don't have any culture so I can only assume Gary's tip runs were full of stuff from the pound shop.

Poppy is spoilt without a doubt. You can tell Abbie doesn't really like her as Poppy always wants what Abbie's girls have and she has to get it (and of course she does) Her hanging around with Scott's ex is very weird, she went on a day out with her recently and just a few days ago on Jordan's vlog Olivia was at the house 'playing with Poppy'. It seems to be a point of contention with Skye, Scott's current live-in girlfriend as she has insulted her on instagram in the past.

Jack by some miracle seems to have inherited bright genes and was put in for the Kent test. It was such a shame that as a family they made no effort for this, if Kirsty sacrificed a few Westwood trips they could have paid for a few tutoring sessions to give him a bit of practise.

I know the family personally and how you are painting a picture isn’t how they are. The YouTube is all for show on Gary’s part Kirsty never wanted to do it and the older kids are not keen even the younger children get annoyed having to be in the public eye.
What’s gone on between Gary and Kirsty is awful but unfortunately how Gary’s Portrayed it on YouTube is far from the truth there’s a lot more to it than Kirsty’s fell out of love with him on so many levels and very good reasons why she had the courage to finally leave him after 21 years

I know the family personally and how you are painting a picture isn’t how they are. The YouTube is all for show on Gary’s part Kirsty never wanted to do it and the older kids are not keen even the younger children get annoyed having to be in the public eye.
What’s gone on between Gary and Kirsty is awful but unfortunately how Gary’s Portrayed it on YouTube is far from the truth there’s a lot more to it than Kirsty’s fell out of love with him on so many levels and very good reasons why she had the courage to finally leave him after 21 years
I think its the same for other YouTube families, we don't see full family life, on a very short vlog. I know Kirsty said a few times, that she thought viewers didnt want to see the same thing every day, I.e school run etc,
At the end of the end, hope the kids are all ok,

Completely agree with everything you say. I think Jack is a very bright little boy but on every vlog he's just sat infront of the telly playing fortnight. Poppy wants Poppy gets it seems. Shannon and all the older ones need to be encouraged to get jobs but while they seem to have so much money guess that won't happen. Anyone else think Abbie had excess money for someone not at work. She bought Gary an expensive drone for Christmas and always spent a fortune ie Pandora necklaces and Ted baker handbags for Kirsty let alone what she spent on the kids everytime they go shopping. But none of the family except maybe Gary seemed to want to "do" anything with the children ie take them out far and spend time playing with them 🤔
Yes, I mentioned Abbie’s spending in a previous comment. I always suspected she was claiming as a single parent whilst with her partner. That or she is a shoplifter.

• Haha
Yes, I mentioned Abbie’s spending in a previous comment. I always suspected she was claiming as a single parent whilst with her partner. That or she is a shoplifter.
So it wasn’t ok for me to say in the Witt thread that she treats her kids differently but it’s perfectly fine for you to write an off hand comment that someone could be a shoplifter? 🤣

So it wasn’t ok for me to say in the Witt thread that she treats her kids differently but it’s perfectly fine for you to write an off hand comment that someone could be a shoplifter? 🤣
It’s a gossip site, meant in jest. Surely you don’t take it seriously?

It’s a gossip site, meant in jest. Surely you don’t take it seriously?
That’s my point lol, you got the hump that I said Witt treats her kids differently and got very defensive but then you putting out worse comments on other threads.
Also notice the 🤣 emoji should have hinted I found it funny that you have 1 rule for yourself and 1 rule for others.
By all means slate these guys but don’t complain when people make comments at youtubers you like

I always found it strange that Gary was soooooo much older than Kirsty when they got together! Was she not 15 or 16 and he was about 30?

Such as?

Also what was Gary's motivation for doing Youtube? Was it money, fame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.