Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't this girl caught in some racist drama before? I don't know her but only remember my friend worked in a clothing store which she did an event for/something for and my friend was a fan at the time but Freddy was so rude and acted like she was some hot tit when in reality the other staff were thinking the high profile blogger was gonna be Zoella. My friend wasn't sure if the rudeness was due to her being a POC of just how she is but either way its terrible behaviour. I can't remember what year this was - maybe 2018.
She was but those tweets have since been deleted. Her beige loving friend is very much like her. I do know one of the racist tweets was towards a man of Indian decent. I wish those tweets could be found. I’ve been trying to search for them.

Reactions: 3
She was but those tweets have since been deleted. Her beige loving friend is very much like her. I do know one of the racist tweets was towards a man of Indian decent. I wish those tweets could be found. I’ve been trying to search for them.

I saw them on guru gossip no idea if they are still there .

Reactions: 1
So vile Freddy shares on her Insta stories she's putting together a lovely package full of creams and moisturises for a member of her family in the nhs but guess what it's an ad very cleverly hidden in the corner of the screen
What utter trash she is constantly shilling thinking she is wonderful and caring makes me sick

Reactions: 11
So vile Freddy shares on her Insta stories she's putting together a lovely package full of creams and moisturises for a member of her family in the nhs but guess what it's an ad very cleverly hidden in the corner of the screen
What utter trash she is constantly shilling thinking she is wonderful and caring makes me sick
It’s so hideous isn’t it!! Wouldn’t have bloody dreamt of spending her own money making one. Surely the company didn’t request she made the AD a care package?! I imagine that was her own ‘bright idea’.

She is tragic.

The consumerism that influencers encourage makes me sick.

Reactions: 4
Looks to me like she didn't put that package together at all! She's been sent it as is, probably for her, but she's giving it away as a "look how kind I am" gesture #ad 🙄 such is my cynicism of this girl that I wonder if this is just for show, and if she even has a relative who's a nurse 😂

Sigh. Even a would-be good gesture is only being made because #ad. She couldn't make up a care package of her own volition 🙄

I’m pretty sure in her last video the Mela weighted blanket is an AD. I’ve seen a few instagrammers also receive it and say they were #gifted

Reactions: 5
Hmmm 🤔
15791748-88C7-4582-B99B-01CD24EFB5C5.jpeg

Totally agree!
Freddy is a shallow b****. She doesn’t care period. That package came like that.

Reactions: 8
I watched her video last night and actually liked this video- different BUT I can’t get over the fact she would think this outfit right here would be appropriate to meet the Queen in. I’m not British but American and if given the opportunity to meet her, I’d suppose you’d wear something more conservative? Maybe if the dress was at knee length? Respectful?
7FE1BC2D-15E1-4D65-BC3F-75430BA67894.jpeg

In fairness, Middlesex is in London. London Borough of Harrow. It's not central London or a posh area of London but it is still very much london
A new member who joins to post this one message and hasn't been back since? That you, Freddy? 👋

It's Greater London on a fairly recent technicality, it was Middlesex until 1965. But many people still view it as Middlesex regardless of this.

And most significantly, addresses in Harrow are written as "Harrow, Middlesex, HA1" - Middlesex, not London I'm afraid!

I watched her video last night and actually liked this video- different BUT I can’t get over the fact she would think this outfit right here would be appropriate to meet the Queen in. I’m not British but American and if given the opportunity to meet her, I’d suppose you’d wear something more conservative? Maybe if the dress was at knee length? Respectful?
View attachment 129123
I haven't watched yet but will later! Definitely not an outfit for meeting a Royal let alone the Queen 🤦‍♀️ I think she says some things to try and be quaint, but just sounds silly and out of touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A new member who joins to post this one message and hasn't been back since? That you, Freddy? 👋

It's Greater London on a fairly recent technicality, it was Middlesex until 1965. But many people still view it as Middlesex regardless of this.

And most significantly, addresses in Harrow are written as "Harrow, Middlesex, HA1" - Middlesex, not London I'm afraid!

I haven't watched yet but will later! Definitely not an outfit for meeting a Royal let alone the Queen 🤦‍♀️ I think she says some things to try and be quaint, but just sounds silly and out of touch.
Lol you had me rolling. I saw another thread on here where one of the actual influencers or something like that was on here.

Just in case, Hi Freddy!

• Haha
Somehow, I always manage to be surprised at how childish this girl is. Her taste is SO immature and tacky.

Lool nah not Freddy i'm afraid I just live in Harrow and that annoyed me ahah, if you live in a London borough you are in London that's how it works like I don't see how you don't understand that so it's just incorrect lol. Middlesex has been part of London since the 60s so if the address says Middlesex it's in London google it ;). I just think there are so many things to say but this is such a stupid point because she does live in London tbf.
Yeah like Bromley is Bromley, Kent but still London borough of Bromley

Where'd Arabellerain go?!

Greater London is huge, and it seems to be a topic of debate (I also would think of Bromley as Kent!) but I just tend to think of London as being within the London postcodes E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W and WC

My friend was at a Buckingham Palace garden party after her husband got elected as an mp, all dresses were at least covered knee knee length. I mean the safest one there is to go midi length.

My friend was at a Buckingham Palace garden party after her husband got elected as an mp, all dresses were at least covered knee knee length. I mean the safest one there is to go midi length.
Exactly my parents have been lucky enough to have gone to a few garden parties at Buckingham Paris (dads military) and you wouldn’t be let in with anything above the knee. She claims to be so middle class and posh london yet doesn’t know it’s not appropriate to wear a dress that short to any social event let alone meeting the queen 🙄

Reactions: 10
Exactly my parents have been lucky enough to have gone to a few garden parties at Buckingham Paris (dads military) and you wouldn’t be let in with anything above the knee. She claims to be so middle class and posh london yet doesn’t know it’s not appropriate to wear a dress that short to any social event let alone meeting the queen 🙄

I'd not even wear the green dress to the office. I don't even know if she is middle class she said her dad was a builder ? I know they can make a lot of money but you are still working class aren't you?

Good grief! So she has just finished an intense PT session which has wiped her out, but makes sure to record herself straight after posing exhaustedly, complete with lipstick and lipgloss 👍

• Haha
I don't know how long Youtubers can keep going . Her content is getting repetitive . Her new video of spring/summer essentials is awful .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't get me wrong, I think she's absolutely stunning and I've always enjoyed her content to a certain extent. I think she's classy and i think she has lovely taste in clothes and I will continue to watch her, but the only thing I don't like is how girly her content can be at times. I know that's her aesthetic and her style so im not slamming her for it because I don't have to watch her, however I sometimes wish she'd drop some of the whole pink theme. I'm a girly girl, but i wish she would branch out because considering the MAJORITY of her content is clothing hauls, im never inspired to buy hardly anything she shows. Wish she'd show more wearable clothes because for the majority of us who work normal jobs, we wouldn't be seen dead in all that pink and prettiness. We'd look ridiculous if we went to tesco wearing what she shows off lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.