Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I sound bitter but I like youtubers I can relate to and I can’t relate to this perfect perfect Barbie behaviour, perfectly clean house, perfect hair, perfect skin, perfect makeup, perfect behaviour at all times honestly it’s a bit boring and exhausting and I had to stop watching her and unsubscribe because of it. It’s just not realistic and it’s Slightly annoying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
For her next look book she needs to either do Heathers or Regina George because Jesus - she suits them roles far better than anything off Gossip Girl. Put it that way.

And another thing, I’ve been watching Freddy for a year or so. I didn’t mind her around two years ago. I’m a girly girl myself but some of the things she puts together are a bit much. Things don’t match, the colour palette is very limited and it would do her the world of good to start implementing some colour.

Try doing girly styles using richer colours and it could work.

But it just feels like since she’s come into more money up she just buys any random thing and tosses together anything because she knows the kids will watch her then brand her “real life Barbie”.

And I know a lot of people disliked the singing video she did but I generally didn’t mind it. It was something different, cringeworthy. But I didn’t mind. I actually enjoy singing myself / had lessons when I was growing up and that song isn’t hard to sing at all. I know Freddy used to be an actress, I’ve seen a video of her where she’s about to jump off a bridge. It was like some suicide awareness video. It was alright, nothing special.

Honestly, I feel like before she started Youtube, she had the goal to become a actor or singer or a model. I’m the same age as Freddy and I was in drama school in my teens for few years. It’s a tricky business to get into professionally and you need certain connections to land roles. I mean she’s in London, must be very competitive.

I recall her stating before youtube she was very depressed and I’m pretty sure it was due to not going anywhere with her modelling or acting. She only went to college and she would’ve been in her early twenties when she started youtube. So she never went to university, so she must’ve been working or on Universal Credit for a while.

What I honestly, honestly, think Freddy does now is that since she’s saving up for some Belgravia house or fancy luxe London apartment (why would you want to own four walls I’ll NEVER know). But she buys things for the videos, shows her outfits off and then sends them back. Gets money back, makes cash off youtube and her links. So, she must be saving up. I think she keeps one or two things at very best. Wouldn’t surprise me if she does a Klarna order and sends it back so she doesn’t have to pay a thing.

That’s why she’s still with her parents. I do believe she pays her way. I’m pretty sure she does, her persona is a barbie princess catty mean girls queen. So she is in a way acting for the camera, I never take it too literally. I don’t think Freddy is as thick as people make out. It’s all for show. 😂

She’s found a niche and basically RAN with it.

I feel like Coco will be the one who makes it if I’m honest. She’s got more charisma.

And as for that bloody bedroom. I can’t bare it! It’s just super tacky. It isn’t sophisticated in the slight and imagine how much noise she must make up there? Looks like an attic bedroom. My aunt has something similar.

But I think she hasn’t put that much effort into getting nicer things because she’s saving for her new place. I’ll give it another year or two before she finds somewhere.

Reactions: 3
For her next look book she needs to either do Heathers or Regina George because Jesus - she suits them roles far better than anything off Gossip Girl. Put it that way.

And another thing, I’ve been watching Freddy for a year or so. I didn’t mind her around two years ago. I’m a girly girl myself but some of the things she puts together are a bit much. Things don’t match, the colour palette is very limited and it would do her the world of good to start implementing some colour.

Try doing girly styles using richer colours and it could work.

But it just feels like since she’s come into more money up she just buys any random thing and tosses together anything because she knows the kids will watch her then brand her “real life Barbie”.

And I know a lot of people disliked the singing video she did but I generally didn’t mind it. It was something different, cringeworthy. But I didn’t mind. I actually enjoy singing myself / had lessons when I was growing up and that song isn’t hard to sing at all. I know Freddy used to be an actress, I’ve seen a video of her where she’s about to jump off a bridge. It was like some suicide awareness video. It was alright, nothing special.

Honestly, I feel like before she started Youtube, she had the goal to become a actor or singer or a model. I’m the same age as Freddy and I was in drama school in my teens for few years. It’s a tricky business to get into professionally and you need certain connections to land roles. I mean she’s in London, must be very competitive.

I recall her stating before youtube she was very depressed and I’m pretty sure it was due to not going anywhere with her modelling or acting. She only went to college and she would’ve been in her early twenties when she started youtube. So she never went to university, so she must’ve been working or on Universal Credit for a while.

What I honestly, honestly, think Freddy does now is that since she’s saving up for some Belgravia house or fancy luxe London apartment (why would you want to own four walls I’ll NEVER know). But she buys things for the videos, shows her outfits off and then sends them back. Gets money back, makes cash off youtube and her links. So, she must be saving up. I think she keeps one or two things at very best. Wouldn’t surprise me if she does a Klarna order and sends it back so she doesn’t have to pay a thing.

That’s why she’s still with her parents. I do believe she pays her way. I’m pretty sure she does, her persona is a barbie princess catty mean girls queen. So she is in a way acting for the camera, I never take it too literally. I don’t think Freddy is as thick as people make out. It’s all for show. 😂

She’s found a niche and basically RAN with it.

I feel like Coco will be the one who makes it if I’m honest. She’s got more charisma.

And as for that bloody bedroom. I can’t bare it! It’s just super tacky. It isn’t sophisticated in the slight and imagine how much noise she must make up there? Looks like an attic bedroom. My aunt has something similar.

But I think she hasn’t put that much effort into getting nicer things because she’s saving for her new place. I’ll give it another year or two before she finds somewhere.
She worked at hollister after leaving stage school. Coco is definitely more talented than her, she’s already been in one west end show and she’s only 13 or so. Being in London would of given Freddy a lot more opportunities than someone say in Yorkshire or the Midlands and I know not everyone does make it but like you would think she would of done something acting/modelling if she was really talented.

Reactions: 4
Where the posts about summer xo selling gifted clothes from the have all disappeared?

• Wow
I used to watch Freddy's videos quite frequently about 4 years ago but it got to a point (around the time she went to LA for the first time with her bf) where she became unbearable so I unfollowed her on everything. Like others, I am surprised to hear she doesn't live closer to central London in a more prestige area considering how she would always go on about it. Having read this thread I am also dying to see photos of the kitchen, are they on her Instagram?

Reactions: 2
I used to watch Freddy's videos quite frequently about 4 years ago but it got to a point (around the time she went to LA for the first time with her bf) where she became unbearable so I unfollowed her on everything. Like others, I am surprised to hear she doesn't live closer to central London in a more prestige area considering how she would always go on about it. Having read this thread I am also dying to see photos of the kitchen, are they on her Instagram?
It is featured in a couple of her videos. The lockdown photoshoot features the kitchen and the living. I feel that the living room is even more tacky... Freddy mentions that her mother "designed it". It's pretty much a pink nightmare.

It is featured in a couple of her videos. The lockdown photoshoot features the kitchen and the living. I feel that the living room is even more tacky... Freddy mentions that her mother "designed it". It's pretty much a pink nightmare.
Yes I saw photos of that in the thread, no my personal choice (and one of my fav colours is pink!) I will have to watch some of here videos to have a look, thank you

Reactions: 1
One thing that truly grinds my gears is when she wears clothes with the tags on! She does this relatively often, I remember saw it when she was in Paris. Is she doing it to return them later?

Reactions: 5
Josie does this as well way too much... I've noticed that she does feature clothes on her videos which "disappear" after she wears them only once. I bet you that 75% of the luxury products from farfetch she recently featured were returned. She also mentions this in her declutters - some of the clothes were with tags so I imagine either she returns them or sells them online (if she gets them for free).

One thing that truly grinds my gears is when she wears clothes with the tags on! She does this relatively often, I remember saw it when she was in Paris. Is she doing it to return them later?
she's sold some on depop. I do find it kind of funny she says its new with tags yet has a photo of it on her with it on in new york.

I can picture wearing it for a video and returning an item but getting something free, wearing it on photoshoots and selling it with tags is very weird to me... how can she stand the tags? It's something that would drive me mad.

Reactions: 4
Josie does this as well way too much... I've noticed that she does feature clothes on her videos which "disappear" after she wears them only once. I bet you that 75% of the luxury products from farfetch she recently featured were returned. She also mentions this in her declutters - some of the clothes were with tags so I imagine either she returns them or sells them online (if she gets them for free).
You need to join the Josie thread (fashionmumblr) we had so much to say about her clothes:oops:

I think she will only move out of her parent's house when she gets engaged .She says she hopes to marry JJ...who knows !
The photos taken in the house during the lockdown were really good and she said her sister Coco took them.In that case Coco has a lot of talent ,the photos she put up were amazing

Last edited:
You need to join the Josie thread (fashionmumblr) we had so much to say about her clothes:oops:

I think she will only move out of her parent's house when she gets engaged .She says she hopes to marry JJ...who knows !
The photos taken in the house during the lockdown were really good and she said her sister Coco took them.In that case Coco has a lot of talent ,the photos she put up were amazing
I have been following that thread as well... Josie is an extreme version of Freddy. Together they're unbearable....but at least Freddy is more honest about receiving free items or getting paid and Josie is too full of herself.

Coco seems so have so much more promise than Freddy - she's more down to earth and fun and she's already done a few performances. I think with time Coco will be more successful than Freddy.

The relationship between Freddy and JJ is weird to say the least... she mentioned that she always fancied JJ but the feeling wasn't mutual. She states that they're both so busy so they don't meet much however I get the feeling it's more because of his schedule than hers and he seems more interested in developing his career. I hope I am wrong in my assumptions because it's pretty obvious that she is completely smitten with JJ.

Coco does seem to have so much more promise, she's got talent in photography, is into baking, and has already been on the west end in a show. From her own videos, or when she appears in Freddy's, she also seems a lot more 'herself' and less of the fake trying to appear perfect persona.

I have been following that thread as well... Josie is an extreme version of Freddy. Together they're unbearable....but at least Freddy is more honest about receiving free items or getting paid and Josie is too full of herself.

Coco seems so have so much more promise than Freddy - she's more down to earth and fun and she's already done a few performances. I think with time Coco will be more successful than Freddy.

The relationship between Freddy and JJ is weird to say the least... she mentioned that she always fancied JJ but the feeling wasn't mutual. She states that they're both so busy so they don't meet much however I get the feeling it's more because of his schedule than hers and he seems more interested in developing his career. I hope I am wrong in my assumptions because it's pretty obvious that she is completely smitten with JJ.

I never thought they are well suited , JJ seems an art sort of type and Freddy is living in Barbie land. She hasn't mentioned him at all recently . They have been going out for 6 years now ??

I never thought they are well suited , JJ seems an art sort of type and Freddy is living in Barbie land. She hasn't mentioned him at all recently . They have been going out for 6 years now ??
Agreed... I always get the impression he's not that into her and he might be dating her because she's a popular content creator. It's also true that she hasn't mentioned him a lot lately but if their relationship is one of convenience it might be why.

Freddy has previously stated that she might to get married in her pink prom dress if she marries JJ (since they went to prom together). I wonder if she is religious or wants to get married in a church, that dress would definitely not be appropriate to wear in a church.
She also called the dress timeless... it looks like plastic to me.

She starts to talk about the dress in her style evolution video at about 12:30.

854281FC-D512-48FD-8F13-49FD3B7B2522.png
19BE77FA-0F56-4AEE-B5D2-C16AC12EE935.png
598B5568-2458-4027-B293-A3792249D478.png
F26BAF73-6BB7-443E-803C-06610AE16D24.png

Freddy has previously stated that she might to get married in her pink prom dress if she marries JJ (since they went to prom together). I wonder if she is religious or wants to get married in a church, that dress would definitely not be appropriate to wear in a church.
She also called the dress timeless... it looks like plastic to me.

She starts to talk about the dress in her style evolution video at about 12:30.

View attachment 154976View attachment 154977View attachment 154978View attachment 154979
To be fair then prom dresses were on trend when she went to prom, my sister is a year younger and had a similar style dress (not pink though). She looks back on it now and hates it so much, wished she had something long and classy but that wasn’t the style back in the early 2010s.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.