Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't really see the filler... normally with filler you get a bit of the duck effect esp when it's on your profile, and I can't see that with her. I think it's overlining/plumping lipsticks.

Reactions: 2
I can't really see the filler... normally with filler you get a bit of the duck effect esp when it's on your profile, and I can't see that with her. I think it's overlining/plumping lipsticks.
She does have it on her profile. Also it’s minimised if you go to someone good.

Reactions: 7
She does have it on her profile. Also it’s minimised if you go to someone good.
You might be right, I'm not sure - however I just saw her most recent instagram post, the second photo out on the latest post (where she's on profile) doesn't look like filler to me, however I know her photos could be going through editing and filtering etc. to make it less obvious.

Reactions: 3
What do you guys think? This is as close as we can get to her lips lol not to sound creepy at all 🤣 I know I said earlier that maybe she's had lip fillers but what if she hasn't tho? I can actually see the line where her lips end in this pic, and her lip liner is obvious too

Attachments

Reactions: 5
As someone with lip filler it seems really obvious to me haha. Here’s a comparison with Amy who also has filler and doesn’t have a huge ridge but you can see around the lines. If done well it’s very subtle but I think she has definitely had some.
I'm so bad at distinguishing lip fillers and overlining rn omg 😂 I know Amy had her lips done but in that particular photo you showed, it seemed to me like a case of overlining. I gotta get better at identifying it lol. And that pic of Freddy looks like it was taken before she had her lips done. If I hadn't read on here about her getting her lips done, I wouldn't have known any better 😅

Reactions: 4
I'm so bad at distinguishing lip fillers and overlining rn omg 😂 I know Amy had her lips done but in that particular photo you showed, it seemed to me like a case of overlining. I gotta get better at identifying it lol. And that pic of Freddy looks like it was taken before she had her lips done. If I hadn't read on here about her getting her lips done, I wouldn't have known any better 😅
It’s really obvious in this one, see the raised part even behind the lip filler? It can be hard to tell especially if it’s been a while/you need a top up!

This one is from her story last night and the raised part is still there behind the Cupid’s bow too

Attachments

She’s probably had the Russian technique it lifts the Cupid bow and doesn’t give the duck lip look. I’ve thought she’s had it done for a while! Plus I remember on a old video she complained about her lips and now she’s calling them juicy.

Reactions: 6
Unrelated but Coco’s birthday gifts video came up in my recommended so I checked it out out of curiosity... no wonder Freddy and co. are so greedy and just buying buying buying none stop. The amount of gifts she got, and extravagant ones at that, is sickening!! No wonder all they can think about is shilling stuff on Instagram, their entire world is just receiving obscene amounts of stuff.

(They being influencers in general too)

Reactions: 3
Freddy is clearly present in Coco's room when she films, I wish she wasn't because I'm sure Coco wants to please her big sister by acting accordingly and if she got to film in peace we might see something a bit more natural. I know Freddy edits Coco's videos and that's great but could it just be that? Or do you think they want Coco to have a chaperone for filming since she's younger? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I watched her new video and
1. I love her style BUT I really cannot understand how basically every bag she owns has to be pink. Doesn’t she ever get tired of it? It must get boring after a while

and
2. I really hope she doesn’t sell on depop things that she has been #gifted. That would be sooo greedy and unfair imo (apologise if it has been discussed before) maybe she thinks it would be pointless to give that red Bulgari? bag to charity but at least give it away for free to one of your subscribers if you hadn’t spent a cent on it.

Reactions: 9
1. I love her style BUT I really cannot understand how basically every bag she owns has to be pink. Doesn’t she ever get tired of it? It must get boring after a while

and
2. I really hope she doesn’t sell on depop things that she has been #gifted. That would be sooo greedy and unfair imo (apologise if it has been discussed before) maybe she thinks it would be pointless to give that red Bulgari? bag to charity but at least give it away for free to one of your subscribers if you hadn’t spent a cent on it.
Not sure if it is legal and will have to declared as income ?

and
Some companies do not care if PR is sold. I know Anastasia BH cosmetics does care and has been very adamant about it. They will remove you from the PR list. Also some PR stuff comes from PR companies and not the companies themselves.

If she does sell, hope she would donate the funds to charity (this is wishful thinking). I can’t remember the influencer’s name is but she sells and donates the earnings to charity of her sold gifted PR stuff. I guess the secret isn’t teaching her anything 😂
It’s all greed, really.

I found it funny how she treated herself to that Prada bag. Darling, far fetched gave you a voucher for it 😂 she’s literally sounding like Josie now, “bits and bobs” and “treat myself”.
*longest eye roll ever*

Some companies do not care if PR is sold. I know Anastasia BH cosmetics does care and has been very adamant about it. They will remove you from the PR list. Also some PR stuff comes from PR companies and not the companies themselves.

If she does sell, hope she would donate the funds to charity (this is wishful thinking). I can’t remember the influencer’s name is but she sells and donates the earnings to charity of her sold gifted PR stuff. I guess the secret isn’t teaching her anything 😂
It’s all greed, really.

I found it funny how she treated herself to that Prada bag. Darling, far fetched gave you a voucher for it 😂 she’s literally sounding like Josie now, “bits and bobs” and “treat myself”.
*longest eye roll ever*
Which prada bag is it? I don't want to give her the adsense.

Reactions: 2

It’s all greed, really.

*longest eye roll ever*

I hope she’s going for the first one she showed tho (Prada bags) the other one is atrocious. (They probably gave her the less expensive of the collection)

Which prada bag is it? I don't want to give her the adsense.
1611676863344.jpeg

&
1611676910431.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh god, I generally hate stuff with giant logos all over it.
It screams nouveau riche to me, just like a lot of the Gucci stuff and some LV too. They’re generally the first thing people buy to show off you can afford them, when people who can really afford brands like these all the time don’t buy those with the logos all over them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

and
Just noticed she sold her strathberry x Inthefrow bag on depop for 90 pounds that she was gifted. I'm shocked! She shouldn't be able to profit off free gifts.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.