Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a girl has a pair of loubs as well and has only worn them twice since she’s gotten them, she says their so uncomfortable. I can understand if your gonna wear them and get use out of them but the fact you pay all that money and you can’t even wear them cause their so uncomfortable just seems like a waste to me personally but each to their own I suppose
Unfortunately for my credit card I love it all - handbags, shoes, perfume the lot! Loubs are awful though they are SO painful, I’ve only worn mine a couple of times and they look like trash underneath. Tbh I don’t think they’re even really that ‘in’ anymore, they’re one of those things where the red soles are everywhere so they just look a bit common again.

Reactions: 9
The way Freddy always eye fucks and pouts her lips like that is so strange. Why go on video if you’re only going to do that and not talk 😂 someone help her
I honestly don't get it... it shows how vain and full of herself she is. I wonder how people close to her stand her because she seems unbearable as a person. She thinks her viewers constantly want to see her pouting face doing practically nothing all day.

Reactions: 12
I clicked on her video...bearing in mind it's a hair tutorial, what to heck is that piece of hair doing on the left side of her face?!
If I’d seen that picture elsewhere I’m not sure I’d have recognised it as being Freddy. What on earth has she done to her face‽

Reactions: 5
Freddy is just recreating her old lockdown videos and passing them of as new. We will probably get a ‘trying beauty treatments at home’ and ‘decluttering my wardrobe’ video again

Reactions: 7
We actually got “trying beauty products at home” again. Used to really like the girl but there’s just something not quite right anymore. There’s lots of qualities I can’t stand like selling gifted items and the fact she constantly whinges about how hard her life is making 1 YouTube video a week in her bedroom during a pandemic when people are literally on the front line. Compare her to say inthefrow who makes solid content daily, she’s just got no imagination or anything interesting. So over her.

Reactions: 14
Freddy is just recreating her old lockdown videos and passing them of as new. We will probably get a ‘trying beauty treatments at home’ and ‘decluttering my wardrobe’ video again
You called it first 😂 I didn't watch her latest video, skipped last week's video too. On another note, she's going to be announcing something big soon. Maybe she's finally moving to her new place? Or its regarding her launch of new products? We shall see

Attachments

Reactions: 6
We actually got “trying beauty products at home” again. Used to really like the girl but there’s just something not quite right anymore. There’s lots of qualities I can’t stand like selling gifted items and the fact she constantly whinges about how hard her life is making 1 YouTube video a week in her bedroom during a pandemic when people are literally on the front line. Compare her to say inthefrow who makes solid content daily, she’s just got no imagination or anything interesting. So over her.
I cannot fathom what this person does all day apart from take pouting selfies and upload them online. She must really enjoy staring at her reflection... I used to like her style but now I've got to know her, I feel she's a very vain and vapid person.

I am assuming the news is her brand she has been hinting for months. Knowing her it will be the same quality as RI and Topshop but with her "special price"...

Reactions: 8
You called it first 😂 I didn't watch her latest video, skipped last week's video too. On another note, she's going to be announcing something big soon. Maybe she's finally moving to her new place? Or its regarding her launch of new products? We shall see
Yeah, I've not watched her in the last few weeks because I find the content boring.

I'd love to see her shop her wardrobe like for her "what I'd wear if..." Videos she did last year. I do applaud her not doing hauls at the moment though, shows she's more principled than Josie, for instance

Might be interesting if she did a luxury wishlist or some of her fashion tips videos. I don't know if she'd ever try to go down the luxury route though, due to her very young fan base. Moving house might open that door to her, you never know!

I think the good news is in regards to her new place. She's saying that she wore her Santinni coat just for the occasion, so I'm guessing that she'll be posing outside the house or something? It'd most probably have something to do with being outdoors. I can't imagine her wearing a coat if it was for a new product launching. She'd probably wear a dress for that occasion.

I wonder what her good news is. I feel like she has bought a house with JJ
If she did buy a house, I don't think JJ has anything to do with it cos she mentioned that she'll be living alone in her 'Opening up' video. I know its not a good thing to be speculating about this kinda stuff but I get the feeling that JJ won't be the person that she'll end up marrying. My perception of their relationship totally changed after she posted that video.

Attachments

Well you called it again 🤣 she did her decluttering video... did anyone else watched it? She complaint about how her past video got so little views or something 🙄... I almost feel bad for her (I said almost) her Instagram also is totally dying out, look! Is basically all red numbers, her content just doesn’t work anymore yet she’s adamant to not progress with the times

Attachments

I just finished watching her wardrobe clearout video, its one of the only videos I would always watch from her. I'm nosy about what she has in her wardrobe. I'm glad she put out a disclaimer saying that her shopping behaviour is abnormal and is only a result of the nature of her job. Sometimes people can easily forget that, especially if her audience are young and impressionable. I'm not a fan of what she wore in that video though, looked too masculine for her. And the way she styled her hair whilst wearing that outfit didn't help her either.

I'm not surprised that not many people tuned in to last week's video. Its not something that many can afford to do at the moment, given that many have lost their jobs and therefore, their income. I think it'd do her some good to do some sit-down informational videos, like how to build your career online, or maybe even styling outfits with her staple wardrobe pieces. I wonder whats going to be her video next week. I used to look forward to her videos each week but I don't even remember her upload days now (and she only uploads once a week). Her channel will probably pick up again when she moves to her new place or places open up. She should shoot some relatable content now at least.

Did anyone tune in to her IG stories last week? The one where she mentioned not having any inspiration to shoot for her IG cos she doesn't like shooting around her house area and places aren't open there yet for the public. She asked her followers whether they'd really care if she posted or not on IG and the majority voted for her to wait it out til she can shoot better content lol. Thats probably why her IG is dry. Hopefully her backup plans come faster cos it doesn't seem to be looking too good for her atm.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been binge watching some of her old videos and it’s made me remember why I used to be such a fan. She always showed so much confidence which I really admired but now it just comes across that she thinks she superior and so arrogant. As for that silly story which started out “I know this is narcissistic but I just can’t take photos at the moment” every other influencer is managing it, she seems to be really stuck in a rut. The lack of creativity is boring, and I’m so over the Freddy pity party she seriously needs to realise how fortunate she is. Sorry can you tell she’s grinding on me at the moment she just lives in a fantasy LaLa land will be interesting to see how she copes in a house on her own if that’s what the big grand plans are she probably needs it to bring reality to her life.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been binge watching some of her old videos and it’s made me remember why I used to be such a fan. She always showed so much confidence which I really admired but now it just comes across that she thinks she superior and so arrogant. As for that silly story which started out “I know this is narcissistic but I just can’t take photos at the moment” every other influencer is managing it, she seems to be really stuck in a rut. The lack of creativity is boring, and I’m so over the Freddy pity party she seriously needs to realise how fortunate she is. Sorry can you tell she’s grinding on me at the moment she just lives in a fantasy LaLa land will be interesting to see how she copes in a house on her own if that’s what the big grand plans are she probably needs it to bring reality to her life.
I know how you feel. I used to eagerly await each and every video she released but now I don't even bother. I feel that the past few months have highlighted how self absorbed she is. I was aware that she's spoiled but her behaviour has been appalling.

Her instagram stories are always the same - a zoomed photo of her pouting and admiring herself in the camera, while feeling sorry for herself at the same time. I understand it may suck being in lockdown but at least she has the luxury of staying comfortably at home, doing nothing and she has the nerve to complain on how stressed she is. Other people do not have that luxury and had to deal with difficult situations but she is so selfish that she obviously doesn't care about anyone else apart from herself. It's all about her.... she has made it pretty obvious that she's miserable because she can't travel, eat out, attend for events and have others pamper her for free. Now that all these perks have disappeared she feels like she doesn't need to work as hard and it shows. I get the feeling she's looking into other avenues and she's just doing YouTube to make money and it shows since she keeps recycling the same videos over and over again.

Her mean girl attitude really is horrific and becomes more and more apparent as the weeks go on.
Little off topic but I was just looking at her Instagram and found my way onto the ballet post from a bit ago. The way she speaks to people who criticise her is beyond catty! She clearly monitors what comments she gets and jumps on any she doesn’t like as these are only from a week ago when the post is much older.
Can’t see the original comment anymore but the way Freddy handles things is like a little girl spitting her dummy out.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her mean girl attitude really is horrific and becomes more and more apparent as the weeks go on.
Little off topic but I was just looking at her Instagram and found my way onto the ballet post from a bit ago. The way she speaks to people who criticise her is beyond catty! She clearly monitors what comments she gets and jumps on any she doesn’t like as these are only from a week ago when the post is much older.
Can’t see the original comment anymore but the way Freddy handles things is like a little girl spitting her dummy out.
All in a day's work for Freddy I suppose 💅 What else would she do since she'd rather not shoot content for IG and recycles YT video ideas. I hope she keeps a list of video suggestions every time she asks her followers what they wanna see.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.