Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed she sold her strathberry x Inthefrow bag on depop for 90 pounds that she was gifted. I'm shocked! She shouldn't be able to profit off free gifts.
I was going to buy a Strathberry bag , however i saw the collab with in the frow and thought it cheapened the brand. Luxury brands do not callab with influencers....

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what tweet she deleted? Before posting something about avoiding twitter lol

Reactions: 2
Its official! She's coming up with a line of products 👀 Also, I laughed when she said the second Prada bag can be used as a 'throw in the car back seat' kinda bag. How delusional can these influencers get? If I were her, I wouldn't have gotten either of those bags. The first one is nice but its not a bag that would be timeless in Freddy's wardrobe. But of course, she could always sell it when she gets bored of it 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Both of those Prada bags are 🤢 They need to ask themselves, would you like this bag if it didn’t have the big ass logo on it? Answer is probably no. The small one is basic af, like a canvas tote you find at winners for $15. And the second is just ugly... what is that weird pattern???

Agree with whoever said the big ass logo bags just scream nouveau/fake rich. Not classy at all 😛

I appreciate that, even if she reads and got this idea here, she did donate money to charity from the sales. Deep down I feel like Freddy is a decent human and one of the more “caring” influencers in the sense. Unlike some greed trolls *coughjosie*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Both of those Prada bags are 🤢 They need to ask themselves, would you like this bag if it didn’t have the big ass logo on it? Answer is probably no. The small one is basic af, like a canvas tote you find at winners for $15. And the second is just ugly... what is that weird pattern???

Agree with whoever said the big ass logo bags just scream nouveau/fake rich. Not classy at all 😛

I appreciate that, even if she reads and got this idea here, she did donate money to charity from the sales. Deep down I feel like Freddy is a decent human and one of the more “caring” influencers in the sense. Unlike some greed trolls *coughjosie*
I agree. I do appreciate her openness about how she affords things and is very clear about her ADs/Sponsorships in her videos unlike Lady of the Rectum 😂 however, she needs to stay away from the Cotswolds wanna be royals because she’s starting to sound like them, “bits and bobs”

Its official! She's coming up with a line of products 👀 Also, I laughed when she said the second Prada bag can be used as a 'throw in the car back seat' kinda bag. How delusional can these influencers get? If I were her, I wouldn't have gotten either of those bags. The first one is nice but its not a bag that would be timeless in Freddy's wardrobe. But of course, she could always sell it when she gets bored of it 🙄
I am thinking it’s a Collaboration with a clothing brand or even makeup? They are delusional because it’s gifted and not their own money. When it comes time to use their own money, they are cheap af

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I agee with whoever said the big ass logo bags just scream nouveau/fake rich. Not classy at all 😛
Josie said this in one of her classy tips videos 😂 I think Freddy might have done too?

I find Prada so meh as a luxury handbag brand and Dolce & Gabanna is trash, as anyone who follows luxury fashion should kmow. I'd rather go for Stella McCartney, vintage Dior or Chanel, Wandler, Marge Sherwood or Hermès.

Reactions: 8
I watched this girl a while back, I thought she was so pretty. But has she done something to her face? It looks so tight and weird.
I think she’s had cheek filler. It seems like she’s lost a bit of movement in her face.
I actually feel mean saying this because I think they’re real but her teeth bother me so much, they’re so square and...large? They don’t look natural

Reactions: 6
I think she’s had cheek filler. It seems like she’s lost a bit of movement in her face.
I actually feel mean saying this because I think they’re real but her teeth bother me so much, they’re so square and...large? They don’t look natural
I am confused because she was so pretty naturally and she's quite young. Now she looks just.... weird.

Reactions: 11
I agree! She was so fresh-faced just a couple of years ago compared to now, yet she’s still in her prime years. It’s odd! Whatever work she has had done is making her look older than she is, and a bit strange, especially the mouth area. Her teeth are almost more prominent now with whatever she’s had done to her lips.

She’s naturally pretty, but will ruin her looks over needless procedures. She’d be better leaving well enough alone. I guess if she wants it and is happy with it all then that’s the main thing, but I’d say she will look back in later years and regret it.

Reactions: 7
I think Freddy wants to look more like Margot Robbie ( She has sad she likes her before ) Although their styles are very different. Freddy is pretty but she looks nothing like her even with adjustments. Some of her subs were saying it when she did the Sharon Tate video.

• Haha
I bet Freddy works for one day a week and tells us she has found the perfect balance. These ‘influencers’ need a desk job to realise what they do is frivolous
Being an influencer is essentially 'me time' 24/7! They talk about themselves, how things work for them, how a trip went for them, how we should buy something because it works so well for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one that doesn’t really see the fuss about designer handbags or shoes?? I couldn’t justify spending the money on them tbh and I don’t find them impressive either. I wouldn’t get enough wear out of them in my day to day life. I’ve a few designer perfumes but I do like a good perfume tbh, most where given as presents I didn’t buy them but I literally use a river island handbag I’ve had for years for work everyday lol

Am I the only one that doesn’t really see the fuss about designer handbags or shoes?? I couldn’t justify spending the money on them tbh and I don’t find them impressive either. I wouldn’t get enough wear out of them in my day to day life. I’ve a few designer perfumes but I do like a good perfume tbh, most where given as presents I didn’t buy them but I literally use a river island handbag I’ve had for years for work everyday lol
Well I don't really see the fuss about designer perfumes but I love handbags. Everyone's got something they love and something they're not bothered about!

Reactions: 10
Well I don't really see the fuss about designer perfumes but I love handbags. Everyone's got something they love and something they're not bothered about!
I agree - honestly everyone has different tastes and are willing to spend money on things they love and to each their own. I am a bit annoyed at how she states she's treating herself with a designer bag when we all know she's getting it for free...

I get it with designer handbags because you can keep them nice if you take care of them and they will last a long time! Shoes however due to the nature of them not so much those louboutins seem ridiculous my sister bought a pair a couple of years ago and they look terrible underneath after just one wear!

I get it with designer handbags because you can keep them nice if you take care of them and they will last a long time! Shoes however due to the nature of them not so much those louboutins seem ridiculous my sister bought a pair a couple of years ago and they look terrible underneath after just one wear!
I know a girl has a pair of loubs as well and has only worn them twice since she’s gotten them, she says their so uncomfortable. I can understand if your gonna wear them and get use out of them but the fact you pay all that money and you can’t even wear them cause their so uncomfortable just seems like a waste to me personally but each to their own I suppose

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.