Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coco has so much more going for her than freddie. My stepdaughter watched her latest video she's got something freddie lacks. How can freddie help coco with her videos and not realise cocos have personality and hers are just plain boring
I agree! I can totally see Coco booking theatre roles etc, she’s got a certain something that Freddy really lacks. I hope she doesn’t keep morphing into a Freddy clone like she so desperately is trying to make her. I hate that she sits in with all her videos. Freddy will be posing with her fake sophisticated personality in her pretty pink rooms well after coco has grown up and grown into a more spunky personality

Reactions: 2
Coco is just a young girl, I think Freddy would have been similar at her age.

Reactions: 2
You cannot convince me she didn’t have lip fillers done... am I right? Those lips are starting to look a bit duckie... I used to love Freddy but things like this do make me so annoyed because why wouldn’t she be real with her followers?... I feel she just is a liar or a pretender in some way, like never disclosing this impossible beauty standards which I think are important for her young audience

Attachments

Reactions: 8
You cannot convince me she didn’t have lip fillers done... am I right? Those lips are starting to look a bit duckie... I used to love Freddy but things like this do make me so annoyed because why wouldn’t she be real with her followers?... I feel she just is a liar or a pretender in some way, like never disclosing this impossible beauty standards which I think are important for her young audience
Hmm. Maybe. Under her bottom lip is a load of lip liner which enhances them, plus the gloss makes them more plump looking.

Reactions: 3
Freddy's face has changed a lot over the past year she has had something done just can't put my finger on it .A bit like Michelle Keegan.

Reactions: 7
In that photo, for how stretched out her lips are (just from her mouth being open), they still look too plump to me. Maybe it's an illusion with the gloss and liner, but most people's lips get drawn much thinner than that when they've got a similarly big grin (or whatever that expression on her face is).

Reactions: 6
I really do hope that Freddy wouldn't/won't get fillers or have any other procedures - she is super beautiful naturally and when people get things done it's often noticeable... I hope she won't go down that road because she really doesn't need it and whatever she got done would be worse than a natural face. But it's everyone's own decision and as long as she herself is happy with her look, that should be enough. I guess the sort of people that do have procedures done are the people who need it the least 😅 Not saying that Freddy has, just hoping she won't have.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s had subtle lip fillers. If you compare her recent pictures with her old ones you can definitely see a difference. Though she does do that horrible kiss face a lot so that does make it more difficult to tell :LOL:
I think it’s most obvious in this picture!
Also, her top lip kind of comes up in the middle leaving a gap that shows her teeth which reminds me of Sophie Milner Fashion Slave’s old lips when she had bad fillers.
It could all be clever lipliner tricks but I doubt it, it could explain why she looks different and a bit puffy.
It’s exactly the same as what I experienced with fillers. I’ll admit it, a couple of years ago I went through a horrid relationship and had one of those post relationship freedom, ‘I’m going to be a whole new person’ crises and had 0.5ml of juverderm lip filler 😅loved it at first until I saw pictures of myself! It looked like I’d gained weight but it was just how the fillers made my face look. So I very quickly regretted that decision! I’ve got quite a small face and small features so fillers just looked really off. Could be a similar thing with Freddy maybe!

Attachments

I think she’s had subtle lip fillers. If you compare her recent pictures with her old ones you can definitely see a difference. Though she does do that horrible kiss face a lot so that does make it more difficult to tell :LOL:
I think it’s most obvious in this picture!
Also, her top lip kind of comes up in the middle leaving a gap that shows her teeth which reminds me of Sophie Milner Fashion Slave’s old lips when she had bad fillers.
It could all be clever lipliner tricks but I doubt it, it could explain why she looks different and a bit puffy.
It’s exactly the same as what I experienced with fillers. I’ll admit it, a couple of years ago I went through a horrid relationship and had one of those post relationship freedom, ‘I’m going to be a whole new person’ crises and had 0.5ml of juverderm lip filler 😅loved it at first until I saw pictures of myself! It looked like I’d gained weight but it was just how the fillers made my face look. So I very quickly regretted that decision! I’ve got quite a small face and small features so fillers just looked really off. Could be a similar thing with Freddy maybe!
I think she has definitely had filler, she has the obvious ridge on the top. Doesn’t Amy have fillers, she probably went with her or something.

Peep the differences in the attached pic 👀 Also, yeah I think she did get lip fillers. In the past, when she smiled her upper lips would thin out, but now her lips remain plump even when she smiles.

And she does have forehead wrinkles. Is it just me or is she slightly cross-eyed?
Oh wow when you put it together it looks like she’s also had her cheeks and jaw done? She was much thinner in 18 but her face is more chiselled in the 21 photos 👀

Wow with all the photos together like that it looks pretty obvious that she’s had lip fillers. I know people can over line but it’s normally really obvious when someone’s done that. Hers look like filler to me..

Reactions: 5
Peep the differences in the attached pic 👀 Also, yeah I think she did get lip fillers. In the past, when she smiled her upper lips would thin out, but now her lips remain plump even when she smiles.

And she does have forehead wrinkles. Is it just me or is she slightly cross-eyed?
Saddest part is like “oh you guys is all because of the new #ad Charlotte tilbury lip liner and the new lipstick, look how amaaazing this looks” -.- that’s what actually bothers me, why not just admit you had it done -.-

Saddest part is like “oh you guys is all because of the new #ad Charlotte tilbury lip liner and the new lipstick, look how amaaazing this looks” -.- that’s what actually bothers me, why not just admit you had it done -.-
I agree - she totally acts as if it's thanks to the product that her features look better when she suspiciously looks like she's had work done to her face....

Freddy started to look different around a week and bit ago when she uploaded that Q&A on YouTube. It wasn’t her new hairstyle that made her look different but it was how much fuller her lips looked.
she has definitely had her lips done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.