Freddy My Love #7 Little Miss “Hasn’t Grown Out of Her Princess Stage”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New on this thread - I've just seen her new hair & the first thing I thought of is Boris Johnsons hair colour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did she go if she’s not into Bob Marley? Surprised she didn’t see My Fair Lady during its stint in London. Hoping to catch it while it’s in Dublin in October. Couldn’t possibly pay for tickets could you Freddy.
It’s like this woman cant like anything if its not white pale pink beige or anyone if theyre not white pink beige

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So without filters it’s still a yellow blonde not as ‘blondee’ as she made out.

Reactions: 10
The latest video. Ugh.
Tell me you've run out of content without telling me you've run out of content.
got a sponsorship from lily silk and decided to do a video about luxury because silk is luxurious.
Wow, so original.
I'm tired of seeing her pink glasses and velvet couch. 🙄 She thinks her flat looks luxurious but it's so tacky with all the cheap gold accessories.
Also her voice sounds like crushed glass in a blender.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you guys reckon she also dresses this way privately when she is out?
Or is this to a certain extent her online persona?

Reactions: 7
She is full of her own self importance thinks she looks like Margot Robbie the delusion hits no boundaries.

Reactions: 7
Well a change up is always good. So tired of her Nellie Olson Little House on the Prairie Hairstyle anyway lol. Her super blonde Marilyn Monroe color seems to have disappeared into her old shade of color. haha.

1661701078739.png

and that is alot of sugar on her dry looking grapefruit lol.

1661701191286.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.