Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigPinkBow

I'm so ill you guys 🥺 Went to the hairdresser. Put on my party dress to pay my last respects to my grandmama, oops I mean The Queen. Because I need to look good to say goodbye to her, you see? (I wore the Nellie dress link in bio! Absolutely pahhfect for funerals) 🥺 I sneezed at least two times! I'm so ill 🥺 Not working next week by the way... I'll be perfectly fine going on a birthday trip. Because I'm never ill if it's to do fun stuff. Now that I think of it, I'll probably be too ill to ever post a video again! 🥺 But can you please watch and like my old videos pls you guys I would never ask you to do something for me if it wasn't completely necessary. But these trips and clothes don't pay for themselves 🥺🥺🥺 hope u understand xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
She could've used the energy to do her video - that's also 'showing up to work' - funny how the part she had to do was a fancy event

Reactions: 33

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Her bermuda story, girl u are not organized, u never make efforts to be on any schedule in your life and now u pay the consequences hard, wont feel sorry for u

'my blood pressure was so high, i was so stressed, so high, heart attack, anxiety'
shut the fuck up. you live your life in roses and fake gold, shut the fuck up, go back to ur dumb macaron ugly ass Disneyland park appartment with your Barbie aesthetic cat you neglect and shut up. Stop complaining. We are all dealing with inflation, gas price going up, people queueing 4 hours to fill their tank (car, sorry english is my second language), then we gotta go to work, pay bills, pay taxes, shut the fuck up with your Bermuda shit. The audacity to complain and use words like "heart attack", wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

focusdochas

VIP Member
If her legs are tree trunks mine are forests, I’m not her biggest fan but she does have a great figure if only she accepted her body was pear shaped and the size she is, easier said than done.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

mothwars

I didn't watch the full blog but I was curious to know what happened to 'destroy' the girls trip only to find out it was just a missed flight 🤦‍♀️ Not only that but she couldn't beleive that the plane didn't wait for her because they were 'only' 15 minutes late????? Honestly I laughed so much. I don't think i was ready for this level of clueless immaturity.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Professor Pepper

Actually Freddy I AM wearing an old t shirt and scruffy leggings and NO, if I 'rushed outside' for any reason I wouldn't be worrying what the neighbours thought because I'm not a vain idiot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
God she's annoying! That story 'popping my flu pills with champagne' yeah if you actually had the flu you wouldn't be standing up at an event! Flu is not a cold, it's absolutely awful, I've only had it once (touch wood) and I could barely get out of bed for a fortnight. Also incredibly selfish going to an event right before Christmas and spreading a cold around, I hate people that go to work sick and infect everyone else, funny she's too sick to film a video but she's fine to go to a posh event. Workshy twat.

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
She actually said that she thinks this outfit looks professional and appropriate for work, college or University. 😲 :ROFLMAO:

snapshot.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

merysu07

I’m sorry, did she say that there’s no video today cause it’s bank holiday? Wow sooooooo lazy

• Haha
  • Wow

anit26

Guys real ☕
is she still “pretending” she’s in Venice?(I can’t see because she blocked me a while ago🙄)

the reason I use the word pretending is because I just saw princess flossy herself at the evening performance of Frozen. Few observations:
1) she was wearing sunglasses?! Babes it’s dark 😂
2) despite being freezing out, she was wearing shorts and the ugliest cream boots-honestly caught a chill just from looking at her
3) I was in the queue at the bar and her mother had the AUDACITY to cut in front of me?! I was fuming-I politely told her the queue was behind me and she sheepishly walked off and didn’t apologise

she honestly is just as bad behind the camera as she is in front of the camera-she wasn’t being very kind to her granny either which got me aswell 😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

duchess swan

Agreed!! I loved this video of hers. Fun dynamic between the two and she looked so good in Amy’s clothes. In my naive days, I requested her to remake this so many times. Upon deaf ears.
I remember that she was a little condescending towards Amy because she looked good in her clothes but Amy didn't look good in her clothes, and I'm like of course Amy doesn't look good in your clothes because Amy is a gorgeous sexy woman and your clothes are for a child!

• Haha
  • Heart

pinkmug

VIP Member
What did she do to her face? Her mouth looks like she's biting on a hanger? 😬 In the third pic, she looks like a 60 year old woman from the Upper East Side named Muffin.

• Haha

anonymoususerhere

I don't know if this has been mentioned here before, let me know if it has already been discussed 😅 One of her YT shorts came up on my feed. The first thing I noticed when I clicked on it was the way she was standing. I know it's a common way for influencers to pose in their stories when they're showing their outfits but Freddy was standing like that the whole time and it actually distracted me from the entire point of the shorts 🤣

I saw that she replied to two commenters who pointed out the way she was standing as well, and she replied them rather condescendingly. I don't know what was the point of that when she could have just replied decently? Some of the things that she does just doesn't make sense sometimes!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I always thought that despite being a pretty girl. she is too big and raw-boned for the ethereal, dainty image she's going for. Her athletic, thunder thighs look like they could strangle a full-grown man in 2 seconds flat. Female Peter Pan, near 30 but refuses to grow up. Do you think that she and Joho are really friends?
body shaming isn't nice.
Let's not do that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24