Freddy My Love #7 Little Miss “Hasn’t Grown Out of Her Princess Stage”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a fool dressed like this in a warehouse. I mean is she even in her right mind to arrive to supposedly help out dressed so ridiculously. 🤦‍♀️ 😲 I don't know whether to be disgusted or laugh 🤢🤣

1671904026220.png

1671904117474.png

Reactions: 9
I mean to be honest I don’t really understand why she pranches around in super short dresses all the time especially in winter it just looks silly! She wants to give off this classy vibe but she looks the complete opposite half the time and it just looks trashy 😅

This is how most people arrive to help out at crisis, Ruth Wilson an actress whose won numerous awards arrived in trainers and hair scraped back ready for a days work and dressed in suitable clothing Freddy take note!,I think Freddy got defensive to my message because she deep down realises how ridiculous she looks 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her stories show how disconnected she is from reality. She lives a very privileged life and thinking this was a content opportunity just shows that. She made it about her rather than the charity. Hopefully she will broaden her world view one day.🤔

Reactions: 13
Honestly I don’t think the warehouse wanted her, it’s all pr and that’s all the charity wanted but I highly doubt she made much difference being there.

Reactions: 11
she's anything but classy :ROFLMAO: , absolutely agree she ends up looking trashy with most of her outfits. Such a shame because when I first started watching her, her style was cute.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t normally care what someone wears as volunteering is volunteering but it does seem very tasteless that she’s gone to volunteer for a homeless charity all dressed up? Just a bit weird and showy offy, it’s a charity not a fashion show, she wants all the attention on her as per usual even while doing something to help other people. It’s ugly

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New thread:

Changed up the title to include more references and dropped the "little miss" so that we don't get confused with this thread :)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.