Freddy My Love #7 Little Miss “Hasn’t Grown Out of Her Princess Stage”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
definitely don’t look luxurious rn
• jack nicholson xl tshirt on which is more like a dress as i’m 5 foot
• shorts you can’t see because my tshirt is too big

do i care? nope bc it’s my absolute favourite t shirt and comes on as soon as i come home from work. would the neighbours give me weird looks if i ran out? probably but it’s not the worst thing nor is it the end of the world 😂 yes dressing nice is fine and i dress smart everyday for work, i wear nice “luxury” things when i go out, but the best feeling in the world is wearing a baggy tee and not having tight clothing on does she really dress like a princess 24/7???

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We have seen a rare Instagram story where she’s in jeans or her black gym gear (despite her being against said colour)

Reactions: 6
Oh dear Freddy really thinks she is a special girl the video was boastful and tone deaf . Also her home outfit was trash give me a shirt and shorts anyday and be the you not a clone of a character that hasn't aged well .

Reactions: 9
We have seen a rare Instagram story where she’s in jeans or her black gym gear (despite her being against said colour)
She has a dark brown set (poop brown is allowed in Freddyland) and that black one, both of which were #gifted. Black is horrendous, but it's suddenly fine for a gym sesh when free.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The curls are getting stale, and why does the color look so grey and ashy?! 😲 another free service of course. :rolleyes:

1661356228239.png

Reactions: 3
Why did she go if she’s not into Bob Marley? Surprised she didn’t see My Fair Lady during its stint in London. Hoping to catch it while it’s in Dublin in October. Couldn’t possibly pay for tickets could you Freddy.

Reactions: 11
Why did she go if she’s not into Bob Marley? Surprised she didn’t see My Fair Lady during its stint in London. Hoping to catch it while it’s in Dublin in October. Couldn’t possibly pay for tickets could you Freddy.
My response would be "how can you not like Bob Marley?"

Reactions: 9
Yes! I can't stand the way she pronounces the c and k with a very harsh click (chic becomes chicccck). The script was also so stilted and rehearsed, like a bad infomercial.
Ooooooh deaaaaar THAT IS IT! Exactly it!
Thank you so much for that description! 🙌🏼😍

Not being a native speaker I couldn't quite put my finger on it and explain what I was hearing! But that is it!

You made me feel at peace 🤗

Reactions: 4
Another night and another (I'm guessing free show) and she even complaints about it. :rolleyes: 😐

View attachment 1527194

View attachment 1527196
Is she really that thick?! I mean seriously. I’m not a fan of Bob Marley (as in buying records, specifically going out to see his shows when he was alive couldn’t as I was in Eastern Europe behind the iron curtain) but he was a bloody good singer, top guy and an icon. Unlike her. Jealousy me thinks. Sad she cannot get out of her behind and appreciate great music when she hears it.

• Heart
I refuse to buy products or services from any companies giving out non stop freebies to them. Sure they walk around saying a 600 dollar dress from Zimmerman is a great investment, when they got it for a huge discount or completely free. Same goes for other products and services. Seems so unfair 😐 :mad: Most of us can't afford these or work very hard for each dollar.

Reactions: 12
I refuse to buy products or services from any companies giving out non stop freebies to them. Sure they walk around saying a 600 dollar dress from Zimmerman is a great investment, when they got it for a huge discount or completely free. Same goes for other products and services. Seems so unfair 😐 :mad: Most of us can't afford these or work very hard for each dollar.
I bet she doesn't even tip stylist either

Reactions: 4
I thought part of being a hairdresser is to advise the client what will suit them . I think a darker blonde and no fringe would have looked better on her cool toned skin maybe the toner was wrong ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.