Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victoria's Secret is her absolute dream brand to work with? Surely this is not age appropriate. Who makes a show about wearing VS past their early 20s? For a 27 year old fashion influencer curating their business through the brands they wear it's just infantile and basic
Is it just me but that ad was super cringy? 1. It was too long. 2. It's basically her applying makeup and staring at her reflection in the mirror and admiring herself. She's so unbelievably vain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So she bought a small tree and half decorated it for content :mad: . What an absolute waste. If this girl had brains she would be dangerous. It is a good job she can live off her looks for a while as she has nothing else going for her upstairs

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Could have sworn she had an artificial pink one, couldn’t she have used that for now.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me but that ad was super cringy? 1. It was too long. 2. It's basically her applying makeup and staring at her reflection in the mirror and admiring herself. She's so unbelievably vain.
I think she was too "busy" and "exhausted" to care and it ended up mediocre and awkward

Reactions: 4
I get so annoyed when she tells that you can wear a bag on your shoulder or hold it in your hand "like this". Like, yes. Yes you can. No need to repeat that with every diaper outfit you show.

Also calling people who wear black "unimaginative" is a little rich coming from someone whos only personality trait is liking pink.

And again she's going on and on about Gossip Girl. I mean surely her main followers are so young they probably haven't even seen the original show?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
"I hate black because outside everyone wears black and it is so unimaginative." - says she whose apartment and closet blurs into one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
My biggest issue with Freddy is the superiority complex. Dress however you want, but there’s no need to tit on people that don’t dress the same because they’re ‘boring and unimaginative’ your way isn’t the only way or the ‘right’ way? She would be so much more likeable if she said ‘black can look so chic but it just isn’t for me, I prefer bright colours’.

She also never sits back and says how appreciative she is of her job, just complains about being the most busy and overworked person ever. She can’t even complain about her hair without saying it’s ‘too long and thick and silky’. Massive superiority complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Funny how she’s shitting on her own friends saying that about black…Amy wears a lot of black and IMO she looks a lot better than Freddy (besides the awful lips). Not to mention I don’t want to look ‘imaginative’ whatever that even means. Give me a pair of black skinnies over a pair of cream leggings that are a size too small and show off your camel toe any day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the latest video she's wearing the same outfits shown in her last 3 videos at least

Reactions: 5
I'm getting nauseous from watching her videos nowadays. Everything is so pink/beige that everything looks filtered and nothing looks real anymore. There's just no reference to any real colours, like a blue sky or a white wall. It feels like I'm choking somehow, like there's no fresh air in her room. Gives another meaning to 'dusty' pink.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Only just got round to watching but...the temperature in London has just plummeted. I went out in central at the weekend wearing jeans, a jumper and a jacket, and I had to buy a huge coat because it was that cold. No way she would be warm enough in those tiny skirts right now, not to mention how stupid it looks wearing a mini skirt when it's this freezing.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but if I were her I would give up and retire after the new video

1. the hanging tag looks so ridiculous but it’s okay I thought it was her “favourite” scarf from burberry
80523931-CE7C-4C12-B8A4-670DC4393124.png

2. WHY does she think the pink bag goes well with the outfit? It’s so out of place, choose something burgundy instead (but that would require having style)
48B4C5C5-1572-408C-BDD7-E80880CE054C.png

3. What the hell is that jacket? a. It makes her head look bigger and b. it kind of gives a decadent retro madame look from some boudoir in montmartre but if that’s your vibe go for it girl
30ED6B32-3468-46C6-9E61-C5AA536D6313.png

4. again the ridiculous tag, I also admire how she effortlessly goes from looking like a high school cheerleader to a 40s something divorcée upper middle class mother of three.
F346E715-3FE6-409C-BF05-CB47EB964932.png

5. is this a “winter” outfit? yes if you want to “look stylish” in the pneumonia ward of your local hospital
A313EE46-292C-4AE3-A4B3-DD4959294F5F.png

(tbf she said it’s for her followers living in warmer climates but still)

6. that crease/camel toe is something I’d totally avoid if I’d called myself a “dictator of style” (also the trousers are hideous but to each their own)
B8A1C3B0-CAEF-4D7E-91E4-95FCF77D7F7C.png

7. what is that? what is that????? I’m done (for some strange reason the pics lost the colours after I posted them but the scarf is pink)
6C5AE13D-D87D-498E-8DD2-DF8166DFEA42.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
5. is this a “winter” outfit? yes if you want to “look stylish” in the pneumonia ward of your local hospital
View attachment 882885
(tbf she said it’s for her followers living in warmer climates but still)
This one made me laugh so much because on a previous outfit she said something like 'people misunderstand my hatred of black, what I hate is when people wear a white jumper dress with black tights. If the outfit has black on it then black doesn't look weird' but then..where is the black in this outfit? The boots look crazy with this dress, one of her brown pairs would've actually been better here. To me the black just doesn't suit this outfit at all. Her taste is getting worse and worse IMO. Not to mention she kept wearing things and saying she liked them when she was 13...by all means have a style that you like, but she literally seems to dress like a 13 year old. It should develop as you get older, she's stuck in her teenage years.

Reactions: 12
I normally just lurk on Tattle but I HAD to say something about this last video. Every outfit was her worst. They made me sick to look at them. They should really be illegal. Im so embarrassed for her right now. White Gucci tights? Those dated tan boots? Shorts with tights? Every pair of pants too sizes too small? I just can't. I needed to get that off my chest

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
1. the hanging tag looks so ridiculous but it’s okay I thought it was her “favourite” scarf from burberry
80523931-CE7C-4C12-B8A4-670DC4393124.png
This type of gilet just yells "trashy" to me.

She claims she's all about classic, timeless, old Hollywood vibe, yet I've never seen any such fashion icons wearing a gilet.

A sporty, outdoorsy, Barbour-type gilet? Sure! It keeps your core warm while you're active and has pockets so you don't have to wear a bag.

A teddy gilet/coat combo, especially on short skirts? It reminds me of something a streetwalker would wear... bonus points if it has a leopard print.

• Haha
I’m sorry, but I just don’t get it. How is she so exhausted? Her videos are just her playing dress up with the new stuff, nothing creative. She obviously doesn’t clean the “swan palace” herself, foolish me for even being shocked. And she cooks maybe once a month or when whatshisname comes over and he prepares something. I can’t with her stories
It's hard work being consistent online with the fake posh accent and breathy voice. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The third outfit makes her look like some old lady's stuffed poodle..

The way she's holding her bag in the last pic is so funny, as if she just picked up a used tissue :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has an event on tonight and has no idea what to wear..........with an ad for coast at the top. So basically she poses in all the dresses and pretends that she is going to actually listen to her moron followers telling her which one they like best. She has already made up her mind people. It is an advertisement, loads of $$$$$$$$ for Freddy

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.