Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She first claimed it was after Courtney Cox’s character in some show her mum liked then later claimed it was after Freddy Mercury who’s real name was Farokh

Reactions: 8
Yeah I remember someone mentioning the COurtney Cox thing... this https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098479/ ??????? The show with two whole episodes?????? Seems so random to name your daughter after 😅😅😅
I named mine after a famous song in Hungary and my other daughter after a food processing company after the ex husband and I had given up. Went to the food store again in Hungary was visiting family and saw the name thought that’s pretty and she was named after that. I believe the Courtney Cox thing but Freddy Mercury holding one of his cats and Freddy saying “her darling soulmate” she did use the phrase darling in one of her IG stories is a load of bollocks. Too convenient and a crock of szár

Reactions: 7
That is an example of how out of place she is dressed like that. Who wears a polar neck jumper and a granny skirt to a nightclub? Everybody else is dressed like a young person she’s half granny half child. I thought she’s meant to be the Dictator of style. Not dressed like that she isn’t
Does she know main character energie and egocentric are not the same?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Breaking news! Breaking news!! Princess Freddy goes clubbing, oh my! Has she doled out any autographs to the other club-goers?? Has she given dirty looks at people wearing black, jeans, or (gasp horror) black jeans?? Has she stolen a microphone and started belting out "Let it Go" off-key? Stay tuned (pun intended)...

XOXO, gossip girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That is an example of how out of place she is dressed like that. Who wears a polar neck jumper and a granny skirt to a nightclub? Everybody else is dressed like a young person she’s half granny half child. I thought she’s meant to be the Dictator of style. Not dressed like that she isn’t

All the clothes she gets gifted and that is what she wears to the club .......... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s like a half granny and half child trying to play sexy by dancing to Britney Spears toxic 🤣🤣🤣 I laughed so hard! She might attract a few closeted paedos, you don’t go to a club dressed like that 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
100% she was sweating and smelly. Think a lot of us have been there where a few drinks after work have turned into a full night out and before you know it you’re stood sweating at 2am in work clothes. Strange choice to make when you’re picking an outfit for a nightclub.

Reactions: 14
100% she was sweating and smelly. Think a lot of us have been there where a few drinks after work have turned into a full night out and before you know it you’re stood sweating at 2am in work clothes. Strange choice to make when you’re picking an outfit for a nightclub.
That was my thought too! When I worked in the city years ago there’d always be a few spur of the moment drinks at happy hour down the pub that ended up kicking off into the night and nobody really cared, there’d be men in full business suits, us in dodgy looking childcare clothes then women dolled up who had actually planned nights out, haha. Obviously not full night clubs with dress codes but we’d get into the big pubs with a live band in one side playing music then a deejay on the other side where everyone’s dancing

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her latest video? She claims she's a perfectionist when it comes to editing but after her video finishes there is an odd 4/5 minutes of her repeating the "sleep ritual" once or twice and the clip is upside down. For someone who is a perfectionist I found it a bit sloppy for her to leave that part in the end.

Furthermore almost half an hour for an evening routine is too long. She spends the majority of the time shilling her sponsor, bragging about her shiny hair and showing off JJ to her audience, as if she needs to prove a point.... Furthermore, she also states that she's "too busy" to watch Netflix but then proceeds to outline which TV shows she's recently watched. Busy doing what? The evening routine clearly indicates how she basically has nothing to do apart from pampering herself while JJ is cooking dinner for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen her latest video? She claims she's a perfectionist when it comes to editing but after her video finishes there is an odd 4/5 minutes of her repeating the "sleep ritual" once or twice and the clip is upside down. For someone who is a perfectionist I found it a bit sloppy for her to leave that part in the end.

Furthermore almost half an hour for an evening routine is too long. She spends the majority of the time shilling her sponsor, bragging about her shiny hair and showing off JJ to her audience, as if she needs to prove a point.... Furthermore, she also states that she's "too busy" to watch Netflix but then proceeds to outline which TV shows she's recently watched. Busy doing what? The evening routine clearly indicates how she basically has nothing to do apart from pampering herself while JJ is cooking dinner for her.

The end part was terrible half of it was freddy posing in her camera.

Someone busy has no time to do all that skin care at night i am too tired after my day working .

Reactions: 13
I probably should pick up on a hundred more important things from that video...but I can't stand hearing those stupid songs anymore! The same 4 or 5 on repeat in every single video. We had the annoying trumpety one at the start and then the "when you are lying close to me" song I probably know the words to by heart now 😖🤪 make it stop lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The end part was terrible half of it was freddy posing in her camera.

Someone busy has no time to do all that skin care at night i am too tired after my day working .
I don’t think she meant to upload that…

So don’t worry, I’ve saved it here for everyone to see

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I don’t think she meant to upload that…

So don’t worry, I’ve saved it here for everyone to see
I LOVE IT! That is actually exactly how I always pictured those Vloggers doing their "work". Repeat repeat, blabla, look at how she tries out different poses with her hand omg. :'D Dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I LOVE IT! That is actually exactly how I always pictured those Vloggers doing their "work". Repeat repeat, blabla, look at how she tries out different poses with her hand omg. :'D Dead.
It’s the fake trying to smile and be relatable for me 😂

I was right, video has now been removed from YouTube!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On Instagram she said it’s because she “has too much on”

Like what is she busy doing? I don’t get it - is one video of you showering and eating noodles so time consuming?

Am I stupid here?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lmao at the upside down clip 🤣 I’m laughing my ass off at her repeating the exact same thing over and over again, even down the “um” “um” “um”, but with different head tilts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.