Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember, as a child, reading a book where the main character's name was Flossie. But for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the book, so I googled "Flossie book" and a few books came up. I thought this book was quite apt for our Freddy ...

Screenshot_20211020-183932_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love discussions surrounding femininity and its a popular topic point lately! but as you guys have mentioned femininity almost has absoulutely nothing to do with what you wear, it will forever be about how you are on the inside and how you treat people, deal with situations etc etc. honestly I think its always been this way! (actually I’m slightly unsure might have to do my research on that haha) but feminine icons such as Audrey Hepburn definitely wore what Freddy perceives to be ‘masculine outfits'

I love gossip girl and Blair Waldorf as much as the next person, but sometimes I feel like Blair isn’t all that feminine at all due to how cold hearted she is on the show, her rampant misogyny .. I’d honestly say Serena is more feminine due to her kinder, softer and lighter personality (most of the time) Sometimes Freddy also comes across pretty cold which a lot of people can honestly deem as masculine

I say that because often women of colour are labelled as masculine if they have an ‘aggressive’ attitude when in a lot of these situations they seemed to be just defending themselves from whatever situation. They could be dressed head to toe in the most girly girl outfit but catch them at a wrong time and those aggressive masculine stereotypes will be bouncing off the walls from some ignorant people, but people like Freddy would never be labelled that because of her race. This isn’t her fault or anything but I do believe her view on femininity is not even just outdated at this point but super childish

Idk if you guys have seen boy meets world but even with Topangas assertive personality she’s still very feminine due to her kind hearted nature and personality but you’ll never really catch her in a head to toe pink outfit, just because she’s assertive, aspiring law doesn’t mean that she doesn’t ooze femininity!

also when I say being feminine is more so about being a kind and soft person this doesn’t mean that standing up for yourself is deemed as masculine, I really don’t like that idea. I want nothing more but for women to stand up for themselves! but I mean more so just being absolutely cruel and mean to people for no reason and basically being like the regina George type!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some of us would love to wear gold but it sadly doesn’t suit our skin tone 🥲 whereas rose gold has red undertones and looks like what gold would on us if we were light skinned
I think that yellow gold, rose gold or white gold suits every skin tone, it is all personal preference and I am sure it looks great on you or anybody else. I got so fed up with her monochromatic colorpallet that I could not keep it in anymore. My remark does not translate to life outside of Freddy.

Reactions: 9
This popped up on my TikTok and made me think of Freddy.. she made such a “glah-mour-ussss” long video for GHD and this girl did it in less than 3 minutes, haha. Freddy could never relate to the masses so quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really doesn’t like a lot of things does she? I love autumn decor. I’m in the states right now and have sent a lot of decor back to my home. Autumn doesn’t have to mean orange… but I guess you’d know that if you were the dictator of taste.
She likes pink too much. I'm just putting it out there. I also love pink. I have a lot of pink clothes and pink things. But painting a pumpkin pink because you can't bear to have another colour in your home is plain weird.
I think that yellow gold, rose gold or white gold suits every skin tone, it is all personal preference and I am sure it looks great on you or anybody else. I got so fed up with her monochromatic colorpallet that I could not keep it in anymore. My remark does not translate to life outside of Freddy.
I didn't take your comment this way at all. I also struggled to think of a darker skin tone that gold wouldn't look nice on because in my opinion the darker your skin is the better the contrast with gold and it looks stunning. You're right that it's just typical she's chosen the 'pinkest' metal she can find, it's all just very weird.

Reactions: 11
Freddy registered her new company today - Retail sale via stalls and markets of textiles, clothing and footwear
Girl you should work for the FBI! I’m soooooo curious about this - taking bets now that it’s dropshipped skirts and high neck tops in ranges of pink. There’s no way she works hard enough to actually develop her own products. She’s stated how much she hates Chinese-made clothing that feels cheap (her words), but if it’s her own money going towards product dev and inventory, she’s definitely going to go the droppshipping route. She’s way too stingy to do otherwise. Also LOL at “Flossy by Freddy”?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really doesn’t like a lot of things does she? I love autumn decor. I’m in the states right now and have sent a lot of decor back to my home. Autumn doesn’t have to mean orange… but I guess you’d know that if you were the dictator of taste.
It must be like living in a permanent Instagram filter in her flat…pink upon pink upon pink. That display is really pretty but I can’t imagine any decor really having a moment with no contrast in colours going on to let it pop.

Reactions: 5
There's something I didn't like about Freddy's new video. She says when she went to Marrakech it was prefered to cover up, and that it's how it is in Morocco. I'm Moroccan and it's not true. You are a white blonde woman they know you are a tourist nobody cares that you wear a bikini, shorts or skirts, so she didnt need to do anything and it's not Saudi Arabia or the Middle East, very different, i hate people who think it's the same, it's really not. As a moroccan when I go there, I wear my shorts, I wear my dresses, so no, it's not the truth. The only truth is when you go to Tanger, at the beach, you can get harassed by freaks who tell you to cover up, but 10 years ago that never happened (obviously Islam is changing everywhere in the world). Other than that, my dad went to morocco last year for couple months and he told me that it felt like the same as the 80s, women dressed however they want, as usual, some have hijabs, some don't, but no Freddy, maybe that was just in your head because u think Marrakesh is Dubai. Now everyoen who watch her will think the same
Even in Dubai it is very liberal and for tourists.

She likes pink too much. I'm just putting it out there. I also love pink. I have a lot of pink clothes and pink things. But painting a pumpkin pink because you can't bear to have another colour in your home is plain weird.

I didn't take your comment this way at all. I also struggled to think of a darker skin tone that gold wouldn't look nice on because in my opinion the darker your skin is the better the contrast with gold and it looks stunning. You're right that it's just typical she's chosen the 'pinkest' metal she can find, it's all just very weird.
My initial comment was not very open minded towards rose gold. I can image that someone just wanted to highlight the other side. As I said, jewelry is a personal preference and I just can not imagine any metal looking bad on any skin color. It is just a preference.

Just as Freddy's preference is pink. But with her it just got a tad too intense. I wonder if she actually gravitates towards those colors or it is just a habit. Just as haul video's are a thing but then she unboxes yet another beige, pink or white something. I get that it is content but it is not relatable anymore.

Reactions: 3
I disagree. Yellow gold looks hideous on me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember, as a child, reading a book where the main character's name was Flossie. But for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the book, so I googled "Flossie book" and a few books came up. I thought this book was quite apt for our Freddy ...

View attachment 819868
there was a jacqueline wilson book called Candy Floss about a girl called Flossie!

I disagree. Yellow gold looks hideous on me
me too!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Your foundation undertone is a good indicator of what colour gold looks good on you. Cool foundation = white gold, silver, platinum. Warm = yellow gold. Neutral can pull off both

Reactions: 7
Her actual name is Freddy Floss Cousin-Brown
Wow! How do you know? 👀

I've also always wondered whether Freddy is short for Frederika or something, like @judgejohndeed said, but the recent picture of the passport finally confirmed for me that it's just Freddy. Obviously she could've edited it, which she may have done because it didn't mention any middle names - if she does hate hers, then I suppose she could've blurred it out. Or maybe she had her hand over it, I don't remember now.

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure she said in a video ages ago that her parents named her after Freddy Mercury. So there’s no ‘longer version’ of her name.

I'm only just watching this bizarre 'make jeans feminine video' but as it's an ad she's said 'every time I do wear jeans they're from River Island' - weren't those white flared jeans she wore in the last video from Topshop? I don't think I've ever heard her mention River Island jeans at all!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.