Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
again, I liked some of the dresses ( knitted ones ). I hope im not going mad !
She did make me laugh when she said, " I literally look like a monk ! " to go to a saints and sinners costume party in reference to the deep brown poloneck dress she was wearing :LOL:

Reactions: 7
She really has lost her way style wise. The clothes are designed for teenagers with exception to the “Monk dress” which reminds me of how professional women in the late 70s early 80s would wear if they didn’t go for the pie crust shirt collars and fairisle knit sweaters ala Sloane Ranger style. I wore a similar dress only it was less bulky. I was 18 in 1977, wasn’t a professional then but it was a smart way of dressing. On Freddy it looks bad because she has no idea how to style things. It’s either her aesthetic or the Highway but that’s not her job. Her job is to show people how to wear things to highlight the collections of the brands. She can’t have it both ways. The colours are rank. I’m sorry to be so blunt but they are. It washes her out with her fake tan or makes her skin look dirty. Why the obsession with fake tan? Who wears baby pink with poo brown?! Then baby pink knee boots? Hair in ringlets too. She’s not progressing with style to her age. I’m not saying at nearly 27 she should be in tweed and pearls but she has a great body, a great hairstyle to work with other than ringlets all the time. Some patterns wouldn’t hurt either and some textures. If she wants to be taken seriously than the Lolita/Parisian call girl/Mod of the 60s look then she needs to really study that part of time. Twiggy modelled a variety of looks yet still kept that look running through all of them. Mary Quant too. Freddy is behind on the looks and it’s showing up big time. My advice as she’s lucky to have it on her doorstep go to the V&A, buy some decent fashion coffee table books and verse up on Mary Quant’s style. Ossie Clarke and a very well known Carnaby Street designer Irving Sellers. She should know this being the “Dictator of Style” at the moment she’s acting like the “head of Style” basic fashion mistakes being made.

Pissing myself laughing at her spider story 😅 I’m sure it’s just the angle and the fact it’s scrunched up but it looks smaller than her thumb. Don’t get me wrong, I’m no spider lover, and if it was inside my house I’d be freaking out too! I think it just underlines how unprepared for the real world she actually is. She’s been living in a bubble.
Highlights her disdain for life and the rights of others. Spiders are needed in this world. Without them we’d be infested with all manner of insects. That Spider is harming nobody. It’s sitting inside a window. Quick call the police! There’s a spider invader give me a break. All life has a right to live, than be killed for the sake Bo Peep doe

Does she realise that Spiders have it pretty hard. Maybe in her next life she should come back as one they are amazing creatures if you take the time to read about them they have saved us from worse fates than the current pandemic

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s not thin she’s slim and very shapely in a nice way of saying that. Very curvy and you can be slim and have curves. She’s very lucky and has a great figure she dresses it terribly though
Hmm, well, I consider her thin. Thin and slim are the same in my estimation, interchangeable. She does have a great figure! Just not for the teeny-bopper styles she tries to keep wearing.

Reactions: 12
Slightly in her defense, I just realised she's selling the rose gold frames that she's had up for quite some time in her old room, lol

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to post her location for obvious reasons, but this is public.
Hang on first thing for sale. I agree is reprehensible but the second Desenio frames are from her old bedroom rose gold pink frames. Her new frames are yellow gold. In fairness to her who keeps old frames when they replace them. Personally I’d give them to a charity shop

Hmm, well, I consider her thin. Thin and slim are the same in my estimation, interchangeable. She does have a great figure! Just not for the teeny-bopper styles she tries to keep wearing.
Thin to my mind is willowy. A good example of this was the late Lynsey de Paul. I’m thin boney described by some. Slim is athletic looking. Freddy is lucky

In my opinion at least. We can agree that she dresses terribly

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Clearly been taking tips from Josephine on how to rip people off on online marketplaces. selling shlock. Why would you resell a faulty lamp piece when you’re replaced free of charge. She really is a miserly so and so.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
1631728819135.png

Imagine it being a bit chilly and it's raining, Freddy suggests you wear a simple blouse where the chilly air gets thru, a dumb vest that looks bad and shorts so that your legs get all cold and numb at some point with a tacky bag.
Awful suggestions

The beiges are not the same tones, idk bout u guys to me it bothers me and it looks bad, the shorts look like they should be worn for spring and summer.
1631728974373.png

She said this is her CEO look, if i saw someone dressed like that Id think they are a bit.... not there mentally

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I live in an area where it rains almost daily in autumn and winter so it’s dressing for the type of rain. Heavy downpour vs a sprinkle of rain

Reactions: 6
View attachment 764667
Imagine it being a bit chilly and it's raining, Freddy suggests you wear a simple blouse where the chilly air gets thru, a dumb vest that looks bad and shorts so that your legs get all cold and numb at some point with a tacky bag.
Awful suggestions
That vest looks just like my something my late little English grandma wore with her plastic rain scarf and pull on trousers back in the day

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol she is really in her own world. How is any of that practical for most people of a similar age?!

Reactions: 9
It’s painfully obvious she hasn’t had a job interview in years/ever for a non YouTube gig, any dress I wore for interviews was knee length minimum so I still looked ‘right’ sitting down, very few of mine have had a desk between us so you don’t want the interviewer to remember you for the wrong reasons. My mum interviewed regularly as part of her job running a nursing home and told me it’s important to wear some memorable but appropriate, you still need to stand out against the 10 others. I have a few dresses that I can pair with a blazer and look youthful but appropriate.

Reactions: 13
I am starting to feel sorry for Freddy. It is extremely obvious that she is stuck in a rut that no new apartment can get her out of. The three haul videos are basically one beige blur. She keeps buying white turtlenecks, brown skirts, beige shorts and tight leggings in each haul week. Then she’ll throw in a dress or a playsuit which is obviously not practical for the autumn season.

I live in a very warm country and our autumns are super mild (probably many counties would consider the temperatures as summer) but I would still consider some of her outfit choices as ridiculous.

I keep watching her hauls with the secret hope she will find a gem worth buying. In the past she’d find some lovely dress, which was age appropriate and which she would never keep, because she is fixated on short skirts and shorts. Now she’ll just buy the same old crap over and over again.

The older she gets the more it becomes painfully obvious that she has the emotional maturity of a teenager. She wants to live in a bubble where even having a tiny spider in her apartment would merit a meltdown. She has no work experience and no significant relationships with other adults excluding her boyfriend and her YT frenemies.

She has no clue on how to dress like an adult or a working professional because she’s a child playing dress up. One of the biggest fashion faux pas is having a blazer and shorts which are similar shades but do not match exactly but in her eyes she is dressing like a CEO. I feel sorry for those impressionable teens who think this is how a professional should dress up for meetings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
View attachment 764667
Awful suggestions

The beiges are not the same tones, idk bout u guys to me it bothers me and it looks bad, the shorts look like they should be worn for spring and summer.
View attachment 764675
She said this is her CEO look, if i saw someone dressed like that Id think they are a bit.... not there mentally
More like CE-No.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The best advice my father ever gave me was if you’re up for a job interview, wear a suit. Even if it’s to empty bins for a living it shows respect first and foremost. If the employer finds it funny they’ve missed the point and probably should rethink their priorities and attitude. It’s a compliment to the company.

Reactions: 14
Her outfits are honestly just trashy now. I’m sorry but wearing shorts and then saying ‘pair with some knee high boots’ is NOT an autumn outfit. Shorts and knee high boots looks tacky and horrible anyway. Thank god she finally put a pair of jeans on, sadly they gave her a camel toe but maybe she will branch out a bit next time

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.