Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for a house tour, it's going to be so kitsch and tacky. Getting my popcorn ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pronouncing glamorous as glaMOOOORus makes you the opposite of glamorous…..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've enjoyed watching Freddy for her confidence in liking what she likes and not following trends so much, so can usually see past the fact that her style tends not to be to my taste and will respect her for that. However, her latest trousers video... I cannot... her outfits are so hideous I have to say something somewhere. What she says in that video is so cringe too! Like long boots give an old money, equestrian look, ahhh haha 🙄 Also I swear she is putting on a stronger fake posh accent, cringe. I used to enjoy her girly put together videos as light escapism, but it's getting old now, can you really only wear light colours to be girly?! Because my current favourite Autumn dress is a deep red floral print and looks like something I wore when I was a girly 5 year old, haha. Plus you can look feminine, classy and youthful in say black skinny jeans, I swear for her girly means child-like rather than actually feminine. I think she really needed to grow and develop but she hasn't so instead she's regressing, at least with her style and creative expression, the teenage print wall for example. The best looking trousers on her were the baggy, tapered ones she would never wear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She thinks innate femininity comes from clothes and she's desperate to appear feminine. I have no idea why. I genuinely cannot fathom it. She doesn't seem joyful about the things she owns either. Unless they're expensive she just gives the generic "girly", or "pahfect". "Stunning", on occasion.

Reactions: 16
She needs to dress for her size properly, those jeans looked painful on her. Size up she has a good figure but she’s not a child anymore she has hips and curves. Embrace them by wearing clothes that fit and compliment. I’m surprised she didn’t add a belt with them. Those jeans look like an accident waiting to happen too tight and impractical

Reactions: 15
How one-dimensional and outdated is Freddy’s view of femininity?! It really riles me - there is not one way to be feminine. Women can have short hair and be feminine, dress androgynously and still be feminine etc. I mean heaven forbid I wear some blue jeans, how masculine of me 🙄

The old money comment as well…money and appearances are so important to her. And I agree she definitely puts on a more ‘posh voice’. She really has a very shallow life, it’s sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Cant stand when she emphasizes the Ks. Like
paaahfaKt leewwwwKKKKK
Shut up ugh shes so annoying. She stole the personnalities of 00s rom com movies like Legally Blonde or mean girls type so obvious. She wanna create a whole persona how tiring must that be? Honestly

Reactions: 26
I need to say. Her intro is London. She doesn’t even live in London?!!!!! She’s SO fake
Technically she does but I get your point wholeheartedly. Borders of counties have changed over the years extending what she lives in which is Greater London. The London she is trying to portray with that juvenile intro is The Square Mile, aka City of London such as Buckingham Palace and that area. Unless Freddy married a member of the Royal Family, a Politician sitting in the Lords or Commons, a member of the Aristocracy on par with the wealth of the Duke of Westminster who owns most of it or a Russian oligarch or a diplomat in one of the Embassies she won’t ever live in that area of London. She could win the Lottery possible but reality is she doesn’t and I agree with you it’s false advertisement

Reactions: 15
Cant stand when she emphasizes the Ks. Like
paaahfaKt leewwwwKKKKK
Shut up ugh shes so annoying. She stole the personnalities of 00s rom com movies like Legally Blonde or mean girls type so obvious. She wanna create a whole persona how tiring must that be? Honestly
I do not think she stole the persona from romcoms. She has this whole disney princess thing going on. Minus the money, magic and fairytale creatures offcourse. The other day I saw Rapunzel. That movie was made in 2010 and she reminded me about Freddy a tad too much. Including the whole I have no idea what happens in the world outlook on life and unnecessary singing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's something I didn't like about Freddy's new video. She says when she went to Marrakech it was prefered to cover up, and that it's how it is in Morocco. I'm Moroccan and it's not true. You are a white blonde woman they know you are a tourist nobody cares that you wear a bikini, shorts or skirts, so she didnt need to do anything and it's not Saudi Arabia or the Middle East, very different, i hate people who think it's the same, it's really not. As a moroccan when I go there, I wear my shorts, I wear my dresses, so no, it's not the truth. The only truth is when you go to Tanger, at the beach, you can get harassed by freaks who tell you to cover up, but 10 years ago that never happened (obviously Islam is changing everywhere in the world). Other than that, my dad went to morocco last year for couple months and he told me that it felt like the same as the 80s, women dressed however they want, as usual, some have hijabs, some don't, but no Freddy, maybe that was just in your head because u think Marrakesh is Dubai. Now everyoen who watch her will think the same

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was in Egypt many years ago and only time we had to cover up was for the temples, which is more of a respectful thing. I was a white blonde so I got plenty of male attention and thankfully my dad was by my side. Not all of those countries are super strict but I covered up to stop getting burnt.

Reactions: 10
Freddy says JJ was mad but judging from the look on her face, she was the one that was angry.
But then again her normal expression seems to be one of sulky irritation.

Screenshot_20211019-132727_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211019-132749_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211019-132752_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love shorts with overknee boots but my taste is the opposite of hers. And I love watching Freddy, she always reminds me why rose gold should never ever be invented. It screams under the radar while everybody wearing it thinks it is classy. Why not just go with yellow gold? You are not five and can live without pink even trinkling down to your jewelry.
Some of us would love to wear gold but it sadly doesn’t suit our skin tone 🥲 whereas rose gold has red undertones and looks like what gold would on us if we were light skinned

Reactions: 11
There's something I didn't like about Freddy's new video. She says when she went to Marrakech it was prefered to cover up, and that it's how it is in Morocco. I'm Moroccan and it's not true. You are a white blonde woman they know you are a tourist nobody cares that you wear a bikini, shorts or skirts, so she didnt need to do anything and it's not Saudi Arabia or the Middle East, very different, i hate people who think it's the same, it's really not. As a moroccan when I go there, I wear my shorts, I wear my dresses, so no, it's not the truth. The only truth is when you go to Tanger, at the beach, you can get harassed by freaks who tell you to cover up, but 10 years ago that never happened (obviously Islam is changing everywhere in the world). Other than that, my dad went to morocco last year for couple months and he told me that it felt like the same as the 80s, women dressed however they want, as usual, some have hijabs, some don't, but no Freddy, maybe that was just in your head because u think Marrakesh is Dubai. Now everyoen who watch her will think the same
Honestly though.. I travelled around Morocco with my friend a couple of years ago. We were so badly harrassed by men that we almost booked an earlier flight home. We are well travelled so it had nothing to do with being clueless tourists, so I definitely think others can have the same experiences as us.

I definitely had better experiences in other so called ”middle eastern” (asian!) countries.

However I understand being annoyed when Freddy says something about your country, since she overall seems very insensitive and ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly though.. I travelled around Morocco with my friend a couple of years ago. We were so badly harrassed by men that we almost booked an earlier flight home. We are well travelled so it had nothing to do with being clueless tourists, so I definitely think others can have the same experiences as us.

I definitely had better experiences in other so called ”middle eastern” (asian!) countries.

However I understand being annoyed when Freddy says something about your country, since she overall seems very insensitive and ignorant.
Moroccan men catcall, and they so badly want to find an european/american woman to escape the country and have a visa. Maybe it had to do with this but because u dont understand the language u thought they harassed u bcs of ur clothes. Who knows but yeah, anyways

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.