Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really trying hard for the I’m not like most girls vibe
Reminds me of her blog post “I’ve always been very clever”
It's really not that deep Freddy, I've watched probably every documentary on Netflix regarding the Royal Family but you don't see me adding that onto my CV 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's really not that deep Freddy, I've watched probably every documentary on Netflix regarding the Royal Family but you don't see me adding that onto my CV 😂
Same I love the royal family documentaries but would never speak about it unless ask . The girl needs some identity .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Andrew Morton ...Royal expert?! Hmm matter of opinion there. I said all I had to say on that recently and dignifying her on it is only encouraging her. She doesn’t need assistance making a fool of herself on that issue. She’ll need more than that to understand how it was. Also grouting pens?! Cleaning half of it?! I swear she forgets the cameras are rolling. Not very professional

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok I don’t hate the spare room or filming room or whatever it is but the bathroom is abomination...those old tiles look so dirty especially compared to the brand new ones, it just does not work at all

Reactions: 11
Ok I don’t hate the spare room or filming room or whatever it is but the bathroom is abomination...those old tiles look so dirty especially compared to the brand new ones, it just does not work at all
I actually gasped when I saw those. Did the previous owner just leave them like that for the new tenant? And she seemed completely fine with it as well! I can't imagine seeing something so grimy and dirty in a place you are supposed to clean yourself in. I (almost) feel bad enough to knock on her door and show up with a toothbrush. Maybe her brands can gift goo'ole Freddy with a supply of toothbrushes and cleaning solution.

Reactions: 9
Andrew Morton ...Royal expert?! Hmm matter of opinion there. I said all I had to say on that recently and dignifying her on it is only encouraging her. She doesn’t need assistance making a fool of herself on that issue. She’ll need more than that to understand how it was. Also grouting pens?! Cleaning half of it?! I swear she forgets the cameras are rolling. Not very professional
Yeah, I'd never pay to read their guff. Although I think Elizabeth Holmes's fashion analysis in HRH is very insightful and entertaining

Reactions: 7
I actually gasped when I saw those. Did the previous owner just leave them like that for the new tenant? And she seemed completely fine with it as well! I can't imagine seeing something so grimy and dirty in a place you are supposed to clean yourself in. I (almost) feel bad enough to knock on her door and show up with a toothbrush. Maybe her brands can gift goo'ole Freddy with a supply of toothbrushes and cleaning solution.
I see a pattern emerging here. Previous owners getting the blame. Her beige friend in Warwickshire has a nasty penchant for it as well. Freddy herself has made a few digs here and there for the previous owner. They probably like most people with a sensible approach to life would think, we’re selling up and the next person who buys can refurbish it. Why waste expense when it would get likely ripped out once the new owner(s) move in. They shouldn’t be lumbered with the blame. I’m not saying you are accusing them I’m agreeing with you that it’s unacceptable. ❤

It comes across that Freddy is picking up too many bad habits from certain people methinks. Blaming past owners like they both have for certain things is scraping the barrel. All Freddy has to do is stop phoning Mummy, Daddy, Coco or JJ and shove some marigolds on (rubber gloves) and scrub herself. Last time she filmed that room being scrubbed Mum and Coco were cleaning away, working extremely hard. She bought the flat, it’s her problem. Her reliance on her family and JJ is taking the piss. Even her mother said on her own channel and I quote “if Freddy doesn’t like it (bleach worktops) laughs awkwardly “she can .... well I won’t say what she can do”. Recently when her mother said Freddy’s father was huffing and puffing arms folded by the door doesn’t give one much confidence or whatever word she used. I said that might be where Freddy gets her tit attitude from. I could have been wrong. Perhaps Mr B was thinking why the hell should my wife do another bloody coat of that bleach to be told it’s not acceptable. Maybe he was defending his wife and the hard work she gave for sweet FA. Considering the other day Freddy said she was in her own to paint the lounge room, maybe her parents have done just that, told her where to go in terms of using them for every scrap of energy they have left and no doubt money here and there. Life does not revolve around Freddy and her over inflated sense of entitlement and ego. They have their own careers, interests and rights. Maybe they will have just that once she finally leaves home. Poor couple and hopefully Coco will be allowed to shine more not that I think her parents are to blame. Cant be easy for her having Freddy’s overbearing, emotionally volatile and obnoxious attitude all the time. I say emotionally volatile based on evidence she gives constantly in that dingbat sort of way she tells her audience or writes IG stories as if it’s funny and acceptable because it’s her. She’s Freddy and it’s “Freddy approved” colossal idiot and unintelligent actually given the things she does and says on a regular basis with evidence to back it up provided by herself. Illogical and foolish but there you go.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
the Queen would roll her eyes so HARD

I see a pattern emerging here. Previous owners getting the blame. Her beige friend in Warwickshire has a nasty penchant for it as well. Freddy herself has made a few digs here and there for the previous owner. They probably like most people with a sensible approach to life would think, we’re selling up and the next person who buys can refurbish it. Why waste expense when it would get likely ripped out once the new owner(s) move in. They shouldn’t be lumbered with the blame. I’m not saying you are accusing them I’m agreeing with you that it’s unacceptable. ❤

It comes across that Freddy is picking up too many bad habits from certain people methinks. Blaming past owners like they both have for certain things is scraping the barrel. All Freddy has to do is stop phoning Mummy, Daddy, Coco or JJ and shove some marigolds on (rubber gloves) and scrub herself. Last time she filmed that room being scrubbed Mum and Coco were cleaning away, working extremely hard. She bought the flat, it’s her problem. Her reliance on her family and JJ is taking the piss. Even her mother said on her own channel and I quote “if Freddy doesn’t like it (bleach worktops) laughs awkwardly “she can .... well I won’t say what she can do”. Recently when her mother said Freddy’s father was huffing and puffing arms folded by the door doesn’t give one much confidence or whatever word she used. I said that might be where Freddy gets her tit attitude from. I could have been wrong. Perhaps Mr B was thinking why the hell should my wife do another bloody coat of that bleach to be told it’s not acceptable. Maybe he was defending his wife and the hard work she gave for sweet FA. Considering the other day Freddy said she was in her own to paint the lounge room, maybe her parents have done just that, told her where to go in terms of using them for every scrap of energy they have left and no doubt money here and there. Life does not revolve around Freddy and her over inflated sense of entitlement and ego. They have their own careers, interests and rights. Maybe they will have just that once she finally leaves home. Poor couple and hopefully Coco will be allowed to shine more not that I think her parents are to blame. Cant be easy for her having Freddy’s overbearing, emotionally volatile and obnoxious attitude all the time. I say emotionally volatile based on evidence she gives constantly in that dingbat sort of way she tells her audience or writes IG stories as if it’s funny and acceptable because it’s her. She’s Freddy and it’s “Freddy approved” colossal idiot and unintelligent actually given the things she does and says on a regular basis with evidence to back it up provided by herself. Illogical and foolish but there you go.
Freddy literally has the behavior and attitude of a toddler.

Last edited:
the Queen would roll her eyes so HARD

Freddy literally has the behavior and attitude of a toddler.
Toddlers are innocent and usually (hopefully) are in the process of being taught right or wrong but they try bless their hearts. Although I get your point ❤

Freddy is 26 and still hadn’t quite sorted it out. It should be addressed and there’s no shame in it either. She can’t be happy not truly being that way inclined.

Toddlers are innocent and usually (hopefully) are in the process of being taught right or wrong but they try bless their hearts. Although I get your point ❤

Freddy is 26 and still hadn’t quite sorted it out. It should be addressed and there’s no shame in it either. She can’t be happy not truly being that way inclined.
I absolutely agree.
I only compared her because my 18 month old and 3 year old tantrums are like Freddy’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay everyone bear with me on this one 🙈 I'm not Freddy nor a Freddy lover (she's been grinding my gears for a while now) but let me say the following thing:

Regarding the "old racist tweets".

I recently watched an essay video of youtuber Lindsey Ellis explaining how she got cancled because of a misread tweet.. she explained that people were now coming for her citing old tweets/content (sometimes dating back to 2009) and calling her out as a racist/ transphobic /you name it. She herself now realises that some of these tweets (and other content) was sometimes poorly phrased or a bit problematic. However sometimes it was also misunderstood! (I really really recommend this video, just gives another insight into cancel culture)

But back to Freddy and the point I'm trying to make: I think we shouldn't judge her for old "racist" tweets. We can only judge her on current behaviour and how she deals with criticism (regarding these tweets).

I don't think she's as vapid as she comes across sometimes but her worldview and topic of interests are maybe a bit... narrow and shallow. I wouldn't be surprised that she herself hasn't thought twice about her old tweets/behaviour and she probably doesn't even know she tweeted said stuff and even if she does, she isn't going to talk about it on her social media because that's just not a thing she does.. 🤔

Just some stuff to think about, what do you all think? 🧐

Reactions: 2
Okay everyone bear with me on this one 🙈 I'm not Freddy nor a Freddy lover (she's been grinding my gears for a while now) but let me say the following thing:

Regarding the "old racist tweets".

I recently watched an essay video of youtuber Lindsey Ellis explaining how she got cancled because of a misread tweet.. she explained that people were now coming for her citing old tweets/content (sometimes dating back to 2009) and calling her out as a racist/ transphobic /you name it. She herself now realises that some of these tweets (and other content) was sometimes poorly phrased or a bit problematic. However sometimes it was also misunderstood! (I really really recommend this video, just gives another insight into cancel culture)

But back to Freddy and the point I'm trying to make: I think we shouldn't judge her for old "racist" tweets. We can only judge her on current behaviour and how she deals with criticism (regarding these tweets).

I don't think she's as vapid as she comes across sometimes but her worldview and topic of interests are maybe a bit... narrow and shallow. I wouldn't be surprised that she herself hasn't thought twice about her old tweets/behaviour and she probably doesn't even know she tweeted said stuff and even if she does, she isn't going to talk about it on her social media because that's just not a thing she does.. 🤔

Just some stuff to think about, what do you all think? 🧐
I agree with this in theory, but her tweets were close to the below from what I remember, so it was much more than just ‘taken out of context’.

“Wow walking in London is like spot the white man, it’s so sad, what is our country coming to.”

and

“On the train and having to stand, what is wrong with men nowadays. Give me your seat you fat horrid Indian man.”

Then something about being stared at by Indian men and how ‘their culture’ was to blame but I can’t remember the wording of that one.

There were other bitchy tweets too like her criticising other girls for dying their hair (ironic given her latest trip to aveda!) and for how girls pose in photos with their boyfriends.

She was 18/19 when she tweeted them from what I can remember.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Also I tried to find those tweets as it was mentioned before but those tweets are no where to be found... my gut is telling me Freddy made sure those tweets are no where to be found
You do something wrong, you should apologise, not sweep it under the rug.
For example MannyMua apologised for previous things, then you can see after years later he never did those things again, I will happily support Manny as he apologised for previous mistakes, and you can see him grown and improved from it

Reactions: 8
I agree with this in theory, but her tweets were close to the below from what I remember, so it was much more than just ‘taken out of context’.

“Wow walking in London is like spot the white man, it’s so sad, what is our country coming to.”

and

“On the train and having to stand, what is wrong with men nowadays. Give me your seat you fat horrid Indian man.”

Then something about being stared at by Indian men and how ‘their culture’ was to blame but I can’t remember the wording of that one.

There were other bitchy tweets too like her criticising other girls for dying their hair (ironic given her latest trip to aveda!) and for how girls pose in photos with their boyfriends.

Why does it matter if she was 19. I was 19 not too long ago. 19 is not a child.
When I was 19 I was in a full time course, had a part time job and was suffering with my poor mental health. I got brilliant marks that year and since then been to therapy.
Being 19 is no excuse for making racist comments.
Funny she said the girls weren’t nice to her in school in her final year, I’m assuming she was 18, I wouldn’t be friendly towards a person who was making racist comments.
She acts as if she can do no wrong and everyone else is the bully when things doesn’t go her way.

Reactions: 13

and

I also remember her reference which was taken out of context at least genuinely on that tweet where she wondered if the UK would have an Indian Summer. Now an Indian Summer is an old fashioned phrase to refer to a late summer. Usually a hot September maybe even October. Many I remember were outraged by it however many who were weren’t from the UK or other Commonwealth countries that use that phrase innocently such as Australia, New Zealand and other countries. Now whether it’s politically correct in 2021 is another question but it wasn’t tweeted in 2021 and it was a seemingly innocent question as I recall that year the UK had a miserable wet summer. Other tweets definitely but that one no I will defend her on that. Interesting to point out the not giving her a seat on the tube. She’s all for gender equality allegedly. Doesn’t believe in traditions bridal and life. So with that reasoning she should give up her seat for a man. Also how she does she know that he maybe was disabled, arthritic, Fibromyalgia who knows or maybe he thought, duck it first come first serve.

I don't think she's as vapid as she comes across sometimes but her worldview and topic of interests are maybe a bit... narrow and shallow.
I don’t think it’s an act. I think her choices and interests are what is limiting her. Disney, anything pink and Gossip Girl. I think YouTube has basically consumed her and it’s created a persona that works. Her viewers watch her, she’s making deals it’s paying bills. As I’ve said previously it’s a formula she has found works. What I think is lacking is education. She will argue that she has one. What I mean by education is experience within life. She hasn’t travelled much or done anything that isn’t out of her comfort zone. I’m not saying she should rough it in Kazakhstan riding a yak on the Silk Road or go bungee jumping. Her vlog in Morocco was a prime example of how little she knows or understands the world. She thought it was acceptable going around in shorts. Then backtracked and put trousers on because it is essentially an Islamic country with laws, norms and requirements and she got a bollocking from her audience for that. She tried to “save face” by saying she knew all along. What a liar. I don’t think she is particularly intelligent. She is book smart with good grades but zero understanding of anything or any place other than Disney or Paris or anywhere luxurious. Buying books on the Royal family and other choices she’s made seen on her Instagram is ok and very vanilla but she would do well to either get a degree, do aid work abroad and separate work from personal more. There is more to life than playing dress up, Disney which is make believe and living her life vicariously through that and now it seems the Royal Family.

Last edited:
Why does it matter if she was 19. I was 19 not too long ago. 19 is not a child.
When I was 19 I was in a full time course, had a part time job and was suffering with my poor mental health. I got brilliant marks that year and since then been to therapy.
Being 19 is no excuse for making racist comments.
Funny she said the girls weren’t nice to her in school in her final year, I’m assuming she was 18, I wouldn’t be friendly towards a person who was making racist comments.
She acts as if she can do no wrong and everyone else is the bully when things doesn’t go her way.
I totally agree with this, I’m actually sick of influencers saying ‘leave my old bigoted tweets alone because they’re old’ and people trying to excuse it for them. In every instance I have seen of this the individual themselves was old enough to know better than to say things like that. I don’t think these people change, more likely they’ve just learnt to keep their mouths shut a bit on social media and their horrid views on certain things to themselves.

I also remember her reference which was taken out of context at least genuinely on that tweet where she wondered if the UK would have an Indian Summer. Now an Indian Summer is an old fashioned phrase to refer to a late summer. Usually a hot September maybe even October. Many I remember were outraged by it however many who were weren’t from the UK or other Commonwealth countries that use that phrase innocently such as Australia, New Zealand and other countries. Now whether it’s politically correct in 2021 is another question but it wasn’t tweeted in 2021 and it was a seemingly innocent question as I recall that year the UK had a miserable wet summer. Other tweets definitely but that one no I will defend her on that. Interesting to point out the not giving her a seat on the tube. She’s all for gender equality allegedly. Doesn’t believe in traditions bridal and life. So with that reasoning she should give up her seat for a man. Also how she does she know that he maybe was disabled, arthritic, Fibromyalgia who knows or maybe he thought, duck it first come first serve.

I don’t think it’s an act. I think her choices and interests are what is limiting her. Disney, anything pink and Gossip Girl. I think YouTube has basically consumed her and it’s created a persona that works. Her viewers watch her, she’s making deals it’s paying bills. As I’ve said previously it’s a formula she has found works. What I think is lacking is education. She will argue that she has one. What I mean by education is experience within life. She hasn’t travelled much or done anything that isn’t out of her comfort zone. I’m not saying she should rough it in Kazakhstan riding a yak on the Silk Road or go bungee jumping. Her vlog in Morocco was a prime example of how little she knows or understands the world. She thought it was acceptable going around in shorts. Then backtracked and put trousers on because it is essentially an Islamic country with laws, norms and requirements and she got a bollocking from her audience for that. She tried to “save face” by saying she knew all along. What a liar. I don’t think she is particularly intelligent. She is book smart with good grades but zero understanding of anything or any place other than Disney or Paris or anywhere luxurious. Buying books on the Royal family and other choices she’s made seen on her Instagram is ok and very vanilla but she would do well to either get a degree, do aid work abroad and separate work from personal more. There is more to life than playing dress up, Disney which is make believe and living her life vicariously through that and now it seems the Royal Family.
I agree with everything you said but one thing. I don’t think she is book smart with good grades as she never finished school.
I do think doing a course or a degree or aid work would do wonders for her growth.

• Heart
I agree with everything you said but one thing. I don’t think she is book smart with good grades as she never finished school.
I do think doing a course or a degree or aid work would do wonders for her growth.
She completed GCSEs at school but not A levels as she left school to go to a Sixth Form college which she dropped out of. She does though have the required basic education, qualifications for a job. Although it is possible for somebody to get employment without any of that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.