Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live nearby Harrow, and it definitely is popular among Indians

She is ignorant and beaming with white supremacy. Thats the only reason an educated person (oh wait, not necessarily applicable to her) would fawn over the monarchy and all its ties to colonialism and slavery
I liked Harrow. It was nice and quiet and was a good change from how busy and packed London was. It's just funny how she portrays herself as this supper upper class person when her roots seem to be far from it.

Reactions: 6
That’s interesting as that is the last thing I would have thought. UK Tattlers of a certain age will recall a 1990s Scottish children’s TV show on CITV called Zzzzzap! I thought it was Daisy from Daisy Dares You. Played by the very talented Deborah McCallum and later Claire Macaulay. My children would watch it when we lived there. I thought she was a parody of Daisy as many shows are making comebacks of days of TV yore. The photo not the commentator I hasten to add ❤ thank you for answering
Off topic but I totally loved this show growing up! Wasn't there a segment with Neil Buchanan as well?
Anyway back to Freddy... Buy some bigger shorts love x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was just looking on this website and this model looks so similar to Freddy I wish she would wear clothes like this and not just short tight pink dresses and the ugly Zimmerman shorts she would look stunning and appeal to way more people.
I can’t see the resemblance at all except for the hair. The model there is willowy, Freddy is athletic to put it politely and respectfully.

I liked Harrow. It was nice and quiet and was a good change from how busy and packed London was. It's just funny how she portrays herself as this supper upper class person when her roots seem to be far from it.
When I first moved to England in 1990 from what was then West Germany. I had defected from the Iron Curtain to there then on to England I ended up finding myself in a bed sit in Rickmansworth first. Then I managed to get a flat in Blenheim Road which is by North Harrow tube. In those days I was working in Kwiksave if you remember that supermarket trying to get a hold of the English language and it was the only job I could get at that time. Never mind I had a Doctorate in Physics. That is often the case of migrant workers. Highly qualified in their native countries but basic jobs in the new country. Harrow at the beginning of the 1990s was a mix between posh sorts and working class. There was a big migrant community there but not many from Transylvania so I didn’t really make many friendships but a few good friendships still to this day. Then I met my future husband and my life changed dramatically in terms of finance and the opportunities that born out of that. It was extremely hard for people in my position to obtain good paying jobs up to qualifying level unless you knew people and could speak conversational English. It was harsh there I won’t lie but I revisited some years ago. It has an old faded opulence to the place. To say it’s a dump would be unfair and untrue but it certainly isn’t as salubrious as St John’s Wood or Kensington but wealth and opulence is a matter of opinion. There were some beautiful villas built there in the Victorian era and it’s not a bad place to live. When I got married we moved to Swiss Cottage and although that was a beautiful house I felt more comfortable walking around Harrow than I ever did around Swiss Cottage no offence to residents there. Different vibe. What is important to note that Harrow is not London. Freddy claims it is its very much Middlesex and there’s no shame in that either. Fooling yourself to live in London is stupid and there is nothing wrong with Harrow to say it is in Middlesex. Silly girl

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
I was just looking on this website and this model looks so similar to Freddy I wish she would wear clothes like this and not just short tight pink dresses and the ugly Zimmerman shorts she would look stunning and appeal to way more people.
I found this IG store a while ago and one of the models is so similar to Freddy, even her fringe. I think this style would actually look so good on her!

All so classy and parisian chic but more sophisticated. I mean I kinda understand her because I'll be 30 this year and I also refuse to wear anything midi length because I feel like it ages me for 20 years haha, so it's either short shorts or long pants, but at least I wear pants during winter. I don't think she's too old for mini skirts (or for crop tops), her only problem is that she's limited to only that and it's a shame.

Hahaha I posted that exact same IG account a few pages back! Great minds... 💛

I was reading the old thread and saw that she lived in Harrow. And I also saw that her racist comments involved her saying something rude to an Indian person. Lol when I visited London in 2018 we went to Harrow because that's where my mum's cousin lives. We went to his place for dinner. My mum is Indian btw and so is my Uncle. When we got to Harrow from London I saw a lot of Indian shops/places to eat. That racist must have hated it in Harrow lol. Too many brown people for her...
what were the racist comments? Does anyone have screenshots?

Reactions: 5
If I was the salon owner I wouldn’t be happy that she didn’t proofread it as she’s getting services free in a time they could easily fill her spot with a paying customer, don’t they pre approve her posts?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
what were the racist comments? Does anyone have screenshots?
I have tried to search for them but no longer available and have been deleted.

In the other gossip site, older thread talked about it and there was even a post with SS but it’s no longer available to see.

Reactions: 6
something really dirty and greedy about taking a free appointment from an industry that’s just been absolutely battered, all whilst she was buying her first property

The hairdressers she goes to charges about £250 for colour and cut . probably standard for London . I agree she is very greedy (must be taking tips from Josie) Not sure why she would get it for free ? She is not a celebrity .

I can't get caught up with her typos on stories. She is one of the few influencers I see doing captions - and she does it every time - so useful for the hearing impaired.

Reactions: 10
I quickly wanted to comment on Freddy accusing Grace of copying her. I was just re-watching Josie's old videos, because I don't connect anymore to her content, since she moved to the Cotswolds. Anyway, I was just baffled at how many garments Josie featured first and then appeared on Freddy's channel. Not just a few, there are dozens of examples. Speaking of the pot calling the kettle black...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.