Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I click on the video and...
Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 12.13.08 PM.png

WTF? I wouldn't dress a 5-year-old in that.
The tacky lace, the weird arm and pocket bulges, the big bow...is she really a fashion channel? Who would take advice from her??
The playsuit looks far too small, as per usual.
The white baggy dress was a bizarre choice to me, it was so unflattering. Full of tiny shorts and skirts again, everything apparently ‘perfection.’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also I'm not one to gate-keep colours but pastel with her skin tone looks horrendous. She looks like a burnt lobster 🦞

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reaction to her Zara haul

Initial impressions: I like the playsuit, maje is a good bet and £60 is quite a good price for maje

Outfit #1 - yellow matching set as shown in stories: the top is too small, the shade is nice, the material looks flammable, I can't believe that she thought that a matching two piece in a very soft pastel yellow with an exposed midriff, a buttock skimming hemline and bursting buttons was reminiscent of Queen Elizabeth II, but this is Freddy we're talking about. The By Far bag is a nice touch but I don't think a small shoulder bag complements this combination particularly. I wonder if she'll add shoes? No she doesn't.

Outfit #2 - long sleeved cropped top and white skirt: the individual parts are good, but I would personally pair the top with jeans and the skirt with a billowing blouse. I don't hate it, it's just poorly styled. Because of that, neither of the bags she suggested would fit with it. She's not comfortable with the short

Outfit #3 - white midi/maxi dress: meh, it's a white dress, I don't hate it but it would be a beach cover up and unlikely anything more. She looks good in it. Really not something for every day wear in the UK. It has a small area for boobs and she's able to not wear a bra - pear confirmed.

Outfit #4 - floral shorts and flowy blouse: she's right, the shorts are too short on her bit she looks great in this. the billowing sleeves suit her really well, whether worn long or short. My favourite outfit so far :)

Outfit #5 - playsuit: the skirt is trying to be structured but I can tell a mile off how low quality that polyester is, especially on the skirt. I don't think I love the style on her. A bit of a let down after the previous two outfits in terms of being flattering. I get the comment about the dentist assistant in terms of it being a little boring 😂

Outfit #6 - pink skirt and tied crop top: the top would go better with the shorts than this skirt. Skirt looks much better with the green cropped top from earlier. She looks great when she's styled the skirt differently. The white ankle boots looks plastic. I like the top styled with shorts too, but 1950s pinup this outfit is not. Why are you talking about Brigitte Bardot now?

Outfit #7 - green gingham coord: this is not 1950s pinup, the too looks great, but the shorts are not working for her. Maybe a skirt would have suited better here. Stop trying to make 1950s pinup happen, it's not going to happen.

Outfit #8 - white mini dress: this looks good on her imo, and the cutout/structure of the bust does good things here. I like this on her and agree with her Cher comparison.

Just skimmed through her haul.. Sooo summer fashion is the new spring fashion? 🙈 Paired with overknee white boots, warm enough!👌🏻😆
Yes, this is also true

Reactions: 12
I used to watch her haul videos, but now they are so boring and out of touch with my style so I stopped. Whenever she does her declutter videos, she always mentions how she wears the same things over again, they are staples in her collection. Then why does she have a closet bursting with clothes and a million same looking coats??

Reactions: 11
She isn't even trying anymore. I feel like she just does haul week to show off her figure, squeal around then compare herself to some celeb then she returns everything. It's all AD money to fund the furniture for her new place.

I think the gingham playsuit was actually nice. I thought its different and something new. Everything else didn't look right or bored me because I've seen it all before.

Her videos are just to show her face and body off. She's a character and she knows it. Youtube is easy street for her at this point.

Reactions: 15
I think the gingham playsuit was actually nice. I thought its different and something new. Everything else didn't look right or bored me because I've seen it all before.
Same, I was disappointed when she was talking about sending it back because it’s not the same twee pastel sage green shade as everything else she owns that isn’t pink or white 🙄 it looked really nice. Tbh I didn’t like anything else other than the white dress at the end. I think I automatically hate any shorts she shows now because you just know she’s going to ruin them with some knee high boots.

Reactions: 10
She isn't even trying anymore. I feel like she just does haul week to show off her figure, squeal around then compare herself to some celeb then she returns everything. It's all AD money to fund the furniture for her new place.

Her videos are just to show her face and body off. She's a character and she knows it. Youtube is easy street for her at this point.

I've noticed that her new clothes in the haul look so similar to what she already has, like girl we have seen it all a million times already, you haven't really discovered hot water you know.

I can't seem to figure her out. On one hand, sometimes it seems like she is playing it up for the camera, exaggerating her reactions.. Then sometimes she acts subdued, and normal. I wonder what she's like behind the camera.

Reactions: 10
I've noticed that her new clothes in the haul look so similar to what she already has, like girl we have seen it all a million times already, you haven't really discovered hot water you know.

I can't seem to figure her out. On one hand, sometimes it seems like she is playing it up for the camera, exaggerating her reactions.. Then sometimes she acts subdued, and normal. I wonder what she's like behind the camera.

Well, I do videos myself. It takes time, a lot of faffing around with shots, a lot of outfit changing and deciding what to put together. Think about what youre going to say. Freddy must try to think of sassy things to say to put in her intro before the main title comes up.

Reactions: 2
Partly unrelated, but..: Any tips for other accounts on youtube with a unique taste and maybe without crazy thin (waisted/legged) influencers? I want to find new ones but the accounts I do come across all tend to go for the same beige/black/white minimalistic look with occasionally a pop of colour 🙈 I'm one for vintage style clothes and colour!

Reactions: 7
I am actually confused at how she seems to have a fixation on wearing clothes which would be more suitable for a teenager like Coco than an adult woman in her mid twenties. I don't mean she should dress conservatively but most clothes look ill-fitted on her. The Maje playsuit is gorgeous but it just does not fit her body shape. She used to show her viewers the most amazing finds but now it's just anything pastel coloured.

Furthermore does she know any other adjective than perfect? Everything is perfection in her eyes so her viewers can buy everything... :rolleyes:

I just skipped through the video but everything except the white dress is legit too small on her. I don't think she is actually wearing this stuff, the second she moves in those tiny skirts they'd ride up all the way to her waist. I think she sends most of it back and just wears normal clothing the 2 times a year she leaves her house.

Not Freddy saying the white dress and white top+white shorts combo are classic 🤣 She sure has a warped definition of classic! The silhoutte of the white dress could be considered a classic but not when it has cut-outs that's threatening to expose your side boobs lol! Also, I agree with the clothes being ill-fitted on her. Her white shorts bunches up at the crotch area, and that's just when she's standing and not walking; the pockets of the white playsuit are also flaring at the sides, which is a typical indication that the clothing is too small.

Freddy sounds delusional most of the time now 😒

I just skipped through the video but everything except the white dress is legit too small on her. I don't think she is actually wearing this stuff, the second she moves in those tiny skirts they'd ride up all the way to her waist. I think she sends most of it back and just wears normal clothing the 2 times a year she leaves her house.
I thought the exact same thing. I find it hard to believe that she's wearing any of the ill-fitting stuff. Like the yellow two-piece set (that she had the audacity to say it had a Queen Elizabeth touch) that she wore at the beginning of the haul. If she bends ever so slightly, she's gonna risk exposing her knickers. And don't get me started on the top gaping at the center! The clothes look more appropriate for LA wear than London tbh, even for summer.

Sometimes I feel bad for the people who buy stuff based on her recommendations, or any other influencers for that matter. Freddy doesn't lose out on anything cos the things that she shills are either sponsored, gifted or was subsidized using vouchers; whereas her viewers use their hard-earned money to buy horrible quality clothing. And Freddy sells a majority of it in her next wardrobe declutter anyway, most of which would still have their tags on. Never trust what an influencer says. Their job is to sell stuff to you and convince you to use your money while they line their own pockets.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The playsuit looks far too small, as per usual.
The white baggy dress was a bizarre choice to me, it was so unflattering. Full of tiny shorts and skirts again, everything apparently ‘perfection.’
I’ve just watched it, most outfits I’ve already seen on TikTok (the co-ords). I’m bored of everything being “so Freddy” “retro chic” “just so 60s style, that I love” “I’ve been waiting for this to come into fashion because I’ve always loved it”. the word chic in general needs to go, can’t bare to hear her say it again. Imagine doing a haul week when you’ve just bought an apartment, everyone I know whose just bought a place hardly purchases anything for about a year as they’ve paid out so much and have to reign it in. She made out she bought the apartment because she’s a “saver” and then goes to town on fast fashion before she’s even moved in! It doesn’t add up and I as I know many others can see straight through it all.

Reactions: 8
I just started the video and my goodness, what sticks out to me the most is her voice. She’s pushed it into such a high register to sound more feminine...yikes.

Reactions: 6
I used to really like her hauls because I'd usually find one or two things I actually would consider buying, but where am I going to wear a crop top with the shortest skirt ever? Like maybe on the hottest day of the year in a friends garden, but I just can't think I'd be able to move around in that comfortably at all and it's not even realistic summer clothes that people would wear

How she can always manage to look like the cheapo trophy wife of a new money douchebag from the 80s, I'll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And by the way this was worn by Grace Foley first, in actual nice fitting size that go in proportion to her body and her 18 year old age... if this was the other way around Fredy would have been all “oMg SHeS pLAgiaRIziNg My cONtenT” 🙄🙄🙄
Is Freddy copying Grace now? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Freddy thinks her formula works. Pure and simple as that. If she wears the pastels, put on the ridiculous faux accent and bounces around squealing about something pink and frivolous that will pay her bills. So far that is exactly what has happened. I wouldn’t go so far to say she is shrewd. She’s far from shrewd but she is following a formula that many influencers take in order to make some sort of success financially. The best thing to do if you want an insight into their real persona is to watch interviews they have given for whatever purpose. There was an interview Freddy gave to Clinique where she explained why she loves their products. There is a vast difference of her voice, character and maturity which was a good interview. It’s on YouTube if you want to watch it. Constant virtue signalling also adds to the whole image of perfection. Interestingly enough from a bit of observation I think her attitudes of being fastidious on what is right or wrong even if it’s slightly warped and contrived comes from not just her spoilt attitude but also possibly from her father or enabled by.

When she featured him in a few of her vlogs, he had spoken I thought I recognise him from somewhere. I never forget a face. Then her mother mentioned he went on a tour or something and again it rang a few bells so to speak. To cut a long story short I was Zooming with a friend who said next time I am in Europe as I’m in Australia and if they are performing we should go and see Marillion again. Then the penny dropped, I remember one show we saw together where the sound engineer came out on stage and basically bollocked (in my opinion very condescendingly) the audience in advance should we dare to record the show or take photos which could potentially spoil the show. Who was that sound engineer?!! Her father.

Now he has a point in fairness however it was the way it came across and it is the same sort of teacherish I know better attitude sadly his daughter often exhibits and preaches. Has he ever told her not to film shows?! Hmmm The ballet in one of her vlogs, The Moulin Rouge that he went to with her on the Paris vlog and the Rockettes in New York??? His daughter is common for that sort of thing so that’s why I found it laughable notice the words used “customary appearance” and “not to spoil the show”and it was documented too in a press release reported on this site. I remember that performance too when my friend and I attended. I wonder if he gave the same lecture to his darling daughter the way he lectured and lectures so that article indicated to generally mature and decent people paying good money to see the band perform. Double standards is very funny thing. That might be where Freddy gets her attitudes from because her mother comes across very well, down to Earth, polite but more crucially, honest. She said her husband was huffing and puffing arms folded by the doorway in her vlog quoted from her vlog and “it doesn’t fill one with confidence” remind you of somebody?! Pouting, making people redo her worktops 7 million times, throwing tantrums?! Apple and tree spring to mind

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.