Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this site. Haven’t kept up to date with Freddy and her beige life in a while. Lol she’s still such a drama queen. How do people tolerate here irl?

Reactions: 5
Also anyone got those receipts on her being racist? Not shocked at all that she’s like that.

Reactions: 3
Top Google search when you search up her dad's name lol. The internet is indeed a scary place to be. You could literally have anyone's information at your fingertips yikes
Not really as that is his professional music profile which allows other people in the music industry to see his credentials should they want to offer him a contract. Sort of like IMDb for musicians. It’s a public website. If it hadn’t have been public I would never had shared my experience of that show or that article to back my opinion. After all it’s an opinion shared based on experience and the double standards in regard to his daughter’s actions. He has the nerve to lecture the crowd yet allow his daughter to film the Moulin Rouge performance WITH HIM THERE! Also in Morocco on another vlog she filmed a long time the performance. It’s bad form and it is hypocritical

Worth noting despite the hypocritical lecture from him the performance was outstanding by Marillion and clearly Mr B is very good at his job

To answer another thing from what you said and this purely my opinion. I don’t think that privacy is particularly hot on that family’s agenda. After all Coco started her channel at a very young age, Freddy’s channel has featured her family, their home, life etc. That’s entirely their prerogative but I don’t think people searching them is particularly an issue for them. However they can speak for themselves and I could be wrong on that assumption. Another thing is a very old saying, if you invade your own privacy you allow others too. YouTube careers often lend themselves to that sort of thing. Personally as I’ve said before if it’s in the public domain already then it’s shareable if it’s set to private definitely not. Also addresses personal details public domain or not should never be shared. But articles, profiles and incidences reported providing they redact those details is not unacceptable especially when certain individuals make out they are something they are not. Or lie to their audience or scam them like some other Youtubers do continually.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not really as that is his professional music profile which allows other people in the music industry to see his credentials should they want to offer him a contract. Sort of like IMDb for musicians. It’s a public website. If it hadn’t have been public I would never had shared my experience of that show or that article to back my opinion. After all it’s an opinion shared based on experience and the double standards in regard to his daughter’s actions. He has the nerve to lecture the crowd yet allow his daughter to film the Moulin Rouge performance with him there. Also in Morocco on another vlog she filmed a long time the performance. It’s bad form and it is hypocritical

Worth noting despite the hypocritical lecture from him the performance was outstanding by Marillion and clearly Mr B is very good at his job
Oh no, I meant that despite Freddy's effort to keep her life private, its very easy to divulge any of her personal information without even really trying. And not just Freddy but other influencers as well. I highly doubt she's aware that a lot of people know more than she intended to. Once you put your information out on the internet, it can never truly be gone.

Oh no, I meant that despite Freddy's effort to keep her life private, its very easy to divulge any of her personal information without even really trying. And not just Freddy but other influencers as well. I highly doubt she's aware that a lot of people know more than she intended to. Once you put your information out on the internet, it can never truly be gone.
I misread your comment then I apologise. Freddy is the Meghan Markle of policing privacy. She often tries to make out she’s so private and I don’t share myself bullsheise regularly doesn’t work. Private people are not Youtubers, YouTube and Privacy are like chalk and cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I misread your comment then I apologise. Freddy is the Meghan Markle of policing privacy. She often tries to make out she’s so private and I don’t share myself bullsheise regularly doesn’t work. Private people are not Youtubers, YouTube and Privacy are like chalk and cheese
Don't sweat it! No harm done ☺ And yes, I agree with you. Its pretty hard to keep your life private if your main line of job is social media, but not entirely impossible. I've come across some YouTubers who manage to keep their personal lives entirely separate but this is quite rare. Freddy still has a lot of her old blog and IG posts up so its making it easier for everyone to stalk her past.

Also anyone got those receipts on her being racist? Not shocked at all that she’s like that.
Pretty sure someone posted the receipts in the previous thread 👀

I think Freddy thinks her formula works. Pure and simple as that. If she wears the pastels, put on the ridiculous faux accent and bounces around squealing about something pink and frivolous that will pay her bills. So far that is exactly what has happened. I wouldn’t go so far to say she is shrewd. She’s far from shrewd but she is following a formula that many influencers take in order to make some sort of success financially. The best thing to do if you want an insight into their real persona is to watch interviews they have given for whatever purpose. There was an interview Freddy gave to Clinique where she explained why she loves their products. There is a vast difference of her voice, character and maturity which was a good interview. It’s on YouTube if you want to watch it. Constant virtue signalling also adds to the whole image of perfection. Interestingly enough from a bit of observation I think her attitudes of being fastidious on what is right or wrong even if it’s slightly warped and contrived comes from not just her spoilt attitude but also possibly from her father or enabled by.

When she featured him in a few of her vlogs, he had spoken I thought I recognise him from somewhere. I never forget a face. Then her mother mentioned he went on a tour or something and again it rang a few bells so to speak. To cut a long story short I was Zooming with a friend who said next time I am in Europe as I’m in Australia and if they are performing we should go and see Marillion again. Then the penny dropped, I remember one show we saw together where the sound engineer came out on stage and basically bollocked (in my opinion very condescendingly) the audience in advance should we dare to record the show or take photos which could potentially spoil the show. Who was that sound engineer?!! Her father.

Now he has a point in fairness however it was the way it came across and it is the same sort of teacherish I know better attitude sadly his daughter often exhibits and preaches. Has he ever told her not to film shows?! Hmmm The ballet in one of her vlogs, The Moulin Rouge that he went to with her on the Paris vlog and the Rockettes in New York??? His daughter is common for that sort of thing so that’s why I found it laughable notice the words used “customary appearance” and “not to spoil the show”and it was documented too in a press release reported on this site. I remember that performance too when my friend and I attended. I wonder if he gave the same lecture to his darling daughter the way he lectured and lectures so that article indicated to generally mature and decent people paying good money to see the band perform. Double standards is very funny thing. That might be where Freddy gets her attitudes from because her mother comes across very well, down to Earth, polite but more crucially, honest. She said her husband was huffing and puffing arms folded by the doorway in her vlog quoted from her vlog and “it doesn’t fill one with confidence” remind you of somebody?! Pouting, making people redo her worktops 7 million times, throwing tantrums?! Apple and tree spring to mind
Omg you are right that’s her dad! 😮 wow that truly doesn’t surprise me at all, and yes she’s always filming shows in her blogs but that’s how they are, saying one thing (commanding more like it) and doing a whole different one

Edit: oh yes I saw someone posted this before me, still as you say she’s like the Meghan Markle of privacy, couldn’t stop laughing at that statement, I so true 😂. I’m just here wondering, with that super private info how could she expected to fool everyone into thinking she was some sort of Sloane 🤣... and other thing, if this is correct isn’t the dad’s brother a music producer?, how come no one has truly given the chance for JJ to record his own thing 😮, that sure is interesting 🧐

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can we discuss Freddy’s latest fashion video, she wears the shorts so high up under her non existent bra that she looks ridicultus! She’s near a camel toe. She also wears the skirts too high, like she’s trying to make everything she wears into a miniskirt. God for a fashion blogger doesn’t she know where her waist is! I’m sorry but everything she tried on I went yuck at, she really tried on a hospital gown like wrap dress, she looked awful. Dress your age, your not 19 anymore.

in regards to her new flat, not watched her since her BLM stuff which I thought was overdone and self-promotional rather than supportive. Her new flat, she wants a pink filming room in the best room in the house, the little office is her dressing room that clearly she needs two rooms to get ready in. the master bedroom, very weird layout and not good as the filming room, the master bathroom, why would anyone build a fake floor to step up into it? Als9 if your redoing the room, buy a stand alone bath and put by the window, make it a feature not replace the old bath with one that looks like it’s from 1990 and off white. The tiles look grimy or that could be the pattern, looked wavy grey? She will replace in a year when sh3 has extra money, no way she actually likes them, she says old Hollywood, looks like the bathroom at the back of a pub in the fifty’s to me! The lounge and kitchen are nice, her mum and dad did a good job doing the kitchen counter top and changing all the door handles. Freddy forget if she changes the door handles and the light switch she has to change the door hinges and the draft excluder thing below the door.
anyway rant over, she has no tast3, her old bedroom was only nice because sharps did the layout of the main room and she put her cheap fake french furniture in there that didn’t go at all. Can’t wait for the train wreck, will be worse than fashionmumblr at least her taste is adult mindset, Freddy is still a teenager playing house.

Reactions: 9
I watched Freddy's Zara haul last night. I just...she is so pretty, truly, but her clothes look more appropriate for Coco now. At 26/27, with a fuller figure now (in a good way), the ultra mini skirts and crop tops just don't work anymore. It's too much skin and way too short outside of a club, and she's taking on a bit of the "mutton dressed as lamb" vibe. She no longer looks college aged or younger, she looks her age. Knee length skirts/dresses, slim cut pants, and less frills all around would look so much better on her now. I know it's a sudden and sometimes rough transition from being the cute young co-ed to a woman in her mid-late 20s, but it's time. Embrace this new stage of life with a new look and...maybe some new vocabulary. Every outfit except for the last white dress is way better for someone Coco's age.

Reactions: 13
I watched Freddy's Zara haul last night. I just...she is so pretty, truly, but her clothes look more appropriate for Coco now. At 26/27, with a fuller figure now (in a good way), the ultra mini skirts and crop tops just don't work anymore. It's too much skin and way too short outside of a club, and she's taking on a bit of the "mutton dressed as lamb" vibe. She no longer looks college aged or younger, she looks her age. Knee length skirts/dresses, slim cut pants, and less frills all around would look so much better on her now. I know it's a sudden and sometimes rough transition from being the cute young co-ed to a woman in her mid-late 20s, but it's time. Embrace this new stage of life with a new look and...maybe some new vocabulary. Every outfit except for the last white dress is way better for someone Coco's age.
Omg I AGREE! with everything you and @CharliGirl85 said is spot on. About the last haul is just sad, we often compare her to “Regina George” but no way, at this point Freddy is more like Regina George’s mom trying to be cool by gossiping with the girls and wearing juicy sweatpants. She’s WAY closer to 30 than she’s to Grace Foley’s age (18) but still keeps dressing in unflattering too small clothes that are literally bursting at her, I truly do not understand how she was saying that yellow outfit was something fit for queen Elizabeth, like in what actually delusional world does she live o_O. Since she loves the royalty comparisons,
I attach a picture of Kate Middleton at 27 years old (same age as Freddy) wearing an all pink outfit and looking stunning, classy, age appropriate and basically perfect for a young woman about to become a queen. So no Fredy, your skimpy outfits are not fit for royalty (they barely even fit you)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg you are right that’s her dad! 😮 wow that truly doesn’t surprise me at all, and yes she’s always filming shows in her blogs but that’s how they are, saying one thing (commanding more like it) and doing a whole different one

Edit: oh yes I saw someone posted this before me, still as you say she’s like the Meghan Markle of privacy, couldn’t stop laughing at that statement, I so true 😂. I’m just here wondering, with that super private info how could she expected to fool everyone into thinking she was some sort of Sloane 🤣... and other thing, if this is correct isn’t the dad’s brother a music producer?, how come no one has truly given the chance for JJ to record his own thing 😮, that sure is interesting 🧐
Going by her claims (taken at face value of course) from her 50 Facts about her she is English of German descent through one of her grandmothers. I’m guessing the Germanic side comes from her father’s side as her grandmother recently was on her IG stories talking and unless she’s acquired a Northern accent I’m guessing it’s her paternal grandmother that is German or whatever. Certainly not blue stocking Sloane background unless she’s a descendent of the Rothschild dynasty which I highly doubt or any other well heeled German family that settled in London over the centuries. It’s highly unlikely. More than likely a very hardworking, practical and modest person actually. My experience of Germans generally are positive and when I fled there ironically in the late 1980s fleeing from Communist Romania they were incredibly hospitable as a country and as people which is ironic in my situation from my family’s perspective as I’m the child of two Hungarian Holocaust survivors. They aren’t flashy folk generally speaking but actually very nice people and collectively as a country has made adequate reparations and accountability. Also many Germans and Austrians suffered extreme racism through both World Wars , innocent Germans who emigrated to the UK long before all the wars. Lost jobs, refused entry and citizenship. violence on a huge proportion. That’s why George the fifth changed the name Saxe-Coburg und Gotha to Windsor. There was even laws passed to refuse sale of German products or named products. When I lived in New Zealand you can buy Belgian cookies they had absolutely no history or reality in Belgium but it was an example of the laws passed in reaction to the Axis power of that time. Heinous if you are an innocent person not responsible or believing for the Third Reich’s actions or the issue if the First World War. Absolutely awful to put it politely.
Back to Freddy, why is she trying to imply her roots are Sloaney and posh is such an insult to her grandparents and her parents who clearly work their tails off to be able to afford a nice home, a very comfortable situation of various holidays and able to afford shopping sprees etc, private education for Stage school for two children and everything else. I have more respect for people of any class even who work hard, are honest and modest. Why she sets herself apart through implying that way is a complete and utter mystery and a shanda in itself. She should do her homework on her family history and show some respect. Clearly from her IG stories her northern English grandparents live very well and an absolutely stunning beach front home. Why?! Hard graft most likely than trust funds and polo ponies. She should be proud of her roots and her heritage that is true to her than the image she puts out to gullible people on YouTube. Inverted snobbery isn’t a nice trait in a lady, just saying .......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Partly unrelated, but..: Any tips for other accounts on youtube with a unique taste and maybe without crazy thin (waisted/legged) influencers? I want to find new ones but the accounts I do come across all tend to go for the same beige/black/white minimalistic look with occasionally a pop of colour 🙈 I'm one for vintage style clothes and colour!
Jessica Kellgren! She's a wonderful wonderful wonderful human being. Not plus sized, but she's very into vintage. Her styling is so fun and whimsical and reflective of her vibrant personality. She's also profoundly deaf and lives with disabilities and chronic illness and listening to her talk about her experiences is really eye opening. She's also a lesbian who is expecting a baby with her gorgeous wife. They're renovating their beautiful Brighton house currently, so that's also fun. Cannot recommend her highly enough, I love her content as she so often uses her platform to do good, practices a little bit of activism (although she's primarily an influencer rather than an activist) and I've never seen her say an unkind word to anyone. Also, so many people have felt empowered to come out to their families after watching her, some have even got their families into her videos as a kind of litmus test for how they'll react to their own child being LGBT+, which isn't the intention at all, but the fact that that works is a testament to how warm and charismatic a person she is.

Sorry I know that I'm waxing lyrical here, but if you want someone with vintage, unique taste, look no further

And by the way this was worn by Grace Foley first, in actual nice fitting size that go in proportion to her body and her 18 year old age... if this was the other way around Fredy would have been all “oMg SHeS pLAgiaRIziNg My cONtenT” 🙄🙄🙄
The top looks lovely on her! I really don't like the skirt though, it just looks so thin and crinkly and not properly lined

Going by her claims (taken at face value of course) from her 50 Facts about her she is English of German descent through one of her grandmothers. I’m guessing the Germanic side comes from her father’s side as her grandmother recently was on her IG stories talking and unless she’s acquired a Northern accent I’m guessing it’s her paternal grandmother that is German or whatever. Certainly not blue stocking Sloane background unless she’s a descendent of the Rothschild dynasty which I highly doubt or any other well heeled German family that settled in London over the centuries. It’s highly unlikely. More than likely a very hardworking, practical and modest person actually. My experience of Germans generally are positive and when I fled there ironically in the late 1980s fleeing from Communist Romania they were incredibly hospitable as a country and as people which is ironic in my situation from my family’s perspective as I’m the child of two Hungarian Holocaust survivors. They aren’t flashy folk generally speaking but actually very nice people and collectively as a country has made adequate reparations and accountability. Also many Germans and Austrians suffered extreme racism through both World Wars , innocent Germans who emigrated to the UK long before all the wars. Lost jobs, refused entry and citizenship. violence on a huge proportion. That’s why George the fifth changed the name Saxe-Coburg und Gotha to Windsor. There was even laws passed to refuse sale of German products or named products. When I lived in New Zealand you can buy Belgian cookies they had absolutely no history or reality in Belgium but it was an example of the laws passed in reaction to the Axis power of that time. Heinous if you are an innocent person not responsible or believing for the Third Reich’s actions or the issue if the First World War. Absolutely awful to put it politely.
Back to Freddy, why is she trying to imply her roots are Sloaney and posh is such an insult to her grandparents and her parents who clearly work their tails off to be able to afford a nice home, a very comfortable situation of various holidays and able to afford shopping sprees etc, private education for Stage school for two children and everything else. I have more respect for people of any class even who work hard, are honest and modest. Why she sets herself apart through implying that way is a complete and utter mystery and a shanda in itself. She should do her homework on her family history and show some respect. Clearly from her IG stories her northern English grandparents live very well and an absolutely stunning beach front home. Why?! Hard graft most likely than trust funds and polo ponies. She should be proud of her roots and her heritage that is true to her than the image she puts out to gullible people on YouTube. Inverted snobbery isn’t a nice trait in a lady, just saying .......
As someone who has been afforded a very comfortable life complete with the ability to give back to those less fortunate I have to say that everyone I am friends with actively avoids people like Freddy. It's not a matter of social standing, so much as it is about being inauthentic. I have a complex family history (crumbled aristos one side, mining stock made millionaires the other) but the most important thing I that my parents love each other and their children whom they have taught to love others. I wouldn't tell their stories online, as they're not really mine to tell, but I wouldn't lie in order to create a false persona around me being some country aristo, although I am definitely upper middle class kind of old money but it's quite hard to define. Privileged though, and I never forget what that means.

Last edited:
Wheezing at this, kudos 😂
Not to white Knight her as she is a grade A ignoramus however the Queen did wear things like that during her days in Malta with Prince Philip albeit longer in length, no bare midriff and far more sophisticated but similar in context

ASOS Haul reaction

Intro - cute top, but it's not she appropriate with the zIMmErManN shorts. Also the colour and shape combo 🍐the shorts are too high up on her body

Outfit 1 - pink floral wrap dress: suits her style, probably the lowest hemline we've seen on a skirt this week. It looks a little more age appropriate than anything that was on yesterday, and the sleeves suit her figure, but a lower hemline would still be better if she wants to wear away from the beach.

Outfit 2 - green spotty dress: too short for her, not really classic

Outfit 3 - beige too and white shorts: this is my least favourite outwit so far. Camel toe, how are you talking about being comfortable and hourglass shape right now? The top could be nice, but it's styled horribly. It would go better with correctly fitting jeans or a midi skirt imo. Puff sleeves do suit her because of the aforementioned 🍐

Outfit 4 - pink 2-piece: skirt is the right size at size 10, top needs to be an 8, but it's very young and the skirt is too short as she says.

Outfit 5 - white dress: I actually like this dress, but not on her and it's definitely not her style. I like the idea for a towelling dress instead of a towelling robe 🤣

Outfit 6 - green broderie dress: it just hangs and I can tell how cheap it is by how wrinkled it already is. How is pink and green reminding you of the Queen? Which queen?!

Outfit 7 - hideous rainbow knit top with a detachable collar and flammable tennis skirt: No. This is awful. Too much going on and none of it is good.

Outfit 8 - puffy off white dress: also a no from me. Stop trying to make it happen, there is no structure, the sleeves would look better if they puffed out instead of up.

Outfit 9 - lilac wrap dress: the top is nice, but this is too young on her IMO. Good that she's not afraid of a puff sleeve though. The top swamps her a little and I have now seen her bra. Why is she singing?

Reactions: 6
A little bit off topic but in today's vlog she mentioned she's vaccinated. Has the UK started with people in the 20s or does she have an underlying medical condition?

Reactions: 1
Partly unrelated, but..: Any tips for other accounts on youtube with a unique taste and maybe without crazy thin (waisted/legged) influencers? I want to find new ones but the accounts I do come across all tend to go for the same beige/black/white minimalistic look with occasionally a pop of colour 🙈 I'm one for vintage style clothes and colour!
if you like vintage unique style check out jessica vill! super cute and girly youtube channel all about vintage stuff - sadly she doesnt THAT regularly since shes working on a huge project outside of youtube but theres still lots of content to enjoy :)

Reactions: 1
Also the colour and shape combo 🍐the shorts are too high up on her body
Loving these rundown posts! I think she hoiks the shorts right up to the narrowest part of her torso so that they seem like they actually fit. Yet more badly fitting clothes. Nice to see some different colours.

A little bit off topic but in today's vlog she mentioned she's vaccinated. Has the UK started with people in the 20s or does she have an underlying medical condition?
She has asthma so she’s eligible, sadly they haven’t started giving vaccines to us in our 20s without underlying health conditions yet!

Reactions: 4
Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 2.12.56 PM.png

WTF is this monstrosity? When I was little I draped sheets and towels over myself and pretended I was a princess wearing a gown. I didn't expect them to make a dress from that and then sell it to 30 year olds :LOL: :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 517428
WTF is this monstrosity? When I was little I draped sheets and towels over myself and pretended I was a princess wearing a gown. I didn't expect them to make a dress from that and then sell it to 30 year olds :LOL: :oops:
You took the words out of me, literally I was about to type the same thing, MONSTROSITY! 💀💀💀... what in the actual hell is this tacky gaudy 80’s horrifying thing 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.