Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she also kept nothing from those hauls or sent stuff back.
Did she say she didn't keep anything from the hauls? I think some of the clothes were borrowed from a brand, because the brand hadn't officially released the designs at the time she posted her video, so she used the sample designs to show to her viewers.

Reactions: 2
I think she has had Botox. A few fillers here and there over the years. Good on her too, nothing against “having work” a few commentators have said about her figure. I don’t think there is anything wrong with that she’s healthy, in proportion and looks good but her choice of clothing is probably why. She isn’t 18 anymore. Bodies change and as you get older so do your clothing needs change. That isn’t to criticise her or any other person but she should dress more flattering for her body and her age. Hot pants rarely work for anybody even with an amazing figure. I’m not saying Freddy should lower the hemlines to a granny length but her choice of cuts could be different. Fabrics too still keep the aesthetic as she would say but make it work for what your body has. I repeat she has a lovely body just not so good clothing choices to enhance it
Yes. As I've said before, I'd love to see her do a video on kibbe body types. I think that would be quite helpful for her too

Do I think Freddy is the worst influencer out there? No.
I sure she is a good person to those she cares about. She just unfortunately has a LOT of growing up to do and lots to learn like not dragging someone else’s home on Instagram and not looking down on those who don’t have the money to buy fancy stuff or attacking someone else online because they have ‘stolen her style’ or whatever it was or saying influencers have had it so hard when people are literally dying and healthcare workers doing all this hard work or wanting nice chandeliers instead of appliances which is all good until your oven breaks and you can’t eat 😂 .xLike she once mentioned how she has never had a job interview which to me is crazy you never know how life is gonna go and one day she might just have to apply for a regular job and have no experience at almost 30.
Be proud of where you come from there is no shame in being working class they are some of the best people I’ve ever met anyway. Pretending to be someone else is such a waste.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I sure she is a good person to those she cares about. She just unfortunately has a LOT of growing up to do and lots to learn like not dragging someone else’s home on Instagram and not looking down on those who don’t have the money to buy fancy stuff or attacking someone else online because they have ‘stolen her style’ or whatever it was etc. Like she once mentioned how she has never had a job interview which to me is crazy you never know how life is gonna go and one day she might just have to apply for a regular job and have no experience at almost 30.
Be proud of where you come from there is no shame in being working class they are some of the best people I’ve ever met anyway. Pretending to be someone else is such a waste.
Most people watching her videos will be working class. No shame in at is it is a large chunk of us are in the UK. Although no one mentions class anymore .

Reactions: 3
Most people watching her videos will be working class. No shame in at is it is a large chunk of us are in the UK. Although no one mentions class anymore .
Exactly, (I know class isn’t often talked about anymore just didn’t know how to word it) but at lot of people who watch her stuff will 100% be normal everyday people not super rich and she’s just gonna alienate them all. Why would you watch someone who only shows stuff you can’t afford??

Reactions: 3
Did she say she didn't keep anything from the hauls? I think some of the clothes were borrowed from a brand, because the brand hadn't officially released the designs at the time she posted her video, so she used the sample designs to show to her viewers.
What she kept, was decluttered in her last haul.
im going by memory

I sure she is a good person to those she cares about. She just unfortunately has a LOT of growing up to do and lots to learn like not dragging someone else’s home on Instagram and not looking down on those who don’t have the money to buy fancy stuff or attacking someone else online because they have ‘stolen her style’ or whatever it was or saying influencers have had it so hard when people are literally dying and healthcare workers doing all this hard work or wanting nice chandeliers instead of appliances which is all good until your oven breaks and you can’t eat 😂 .xLike she once mentioned how she has never had a job interview which to me is crazy you never know how life is gonna go and one day she might just have to apply for a regular job and have no experience at almost 30.
I’ve never believed that claim she made of never attending an interview before. Auditions to start off with are a form of an interview. Her role on Doctors would have required an interview at least with the Casting Director or an interview with the Casting Agency with her on their books or the modelling agency or the Stage School she attended. Attending Sixth Form college requires at least a face to face interview to discuss options and see your suitability in terms of the course. Her job at Hollister would have required at least a HR meeting in terms of form filling to see if she is suitable, or to get the legal paperwork out of the way. If she cannot see that is a form of a interviewing for a job then she really is thick as two short planks. I doubt with the exception of modelling that they just handed it all to her without a cursory chat. She is full of sheise if she is seriously expecting people to swallow that. Unfortunately good looks will take you only so far in life and detriment ones intelligence if they actually believe in their own hype, as Judge Judy Scheindlin would say, beauty fades dumb is forever

Reactions: 10
OMG I’m dying, it actually is Mrs Hinch’s living room. Just googled it. Whoops Freddy!!

Btw Not like it matters if the person is famous or not, it’s still just as mean either way. But pretty funny she put that pic up to take the piss out of the decor and it’s actually a famous (compared to Freddy) persons house. Bet she tit herself when she realised.
How did she not know that was mrs hinch lounge? I’m not a follower of mrs hinch and I knew it was 😂. And Mrs Hinch is so much bigger than Freddy!!! I did giggle when I realised how many more followers mrs hinch has 😂

How did she not know that was mrs hinch lounge? I’m not a follower of mrs hinch and I knew it was 😂. And Mrs Hinch is so much bigger than Freddy!!! I did giggle when I realised how many more followers mrs hinch has 😂
Of course she knew. It was a passive aggressive way of “cutting her to size” based on Freddy’s prejudice against what she constitutes as bad taste. It was a nasty calculated way of having a dig. Jealousy comes in various forms, she doesn’t have to be jealous of the decor but Mrs Hinch’s following is another thing, the fact she is a lot more established, famous and when I use to live in the UK I distinctly recall shopping at Sainsbury’s and seeing Mrs Hinch’s autobiography by the checkout. Freddy however I suspect is slightly slighted by that to put it mildly. Secure people within themselves don’t need to resort to doing posts like that then send a ghastly photo of themselves looking down into the camera flashing their fangs quite literally and saying she might post the hilarious replies later. Nasty piece of work Freddy can be when she gets slighted by others. Instantly the sweet act drops and her proverbial mask slips

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Of course she knew. It was a passive aggressive way of “cutting her to size” based on Freddy’s prejudice against what she constitutes as bad taste. It was a nasty calculated way of having a dig. Jealousy comes in various forms, she doesn’t have to be jealous of the decor but Mrs Hinch’s following is another thing, the fact she is a lot more established, famous and when I use to live in the UK I distinctly recall shopping at Sainsbury’s and seeing Mrs Hinch’s autobiography by the checkout. Freddy however I suspect is slightly slighted by that to put it mildly. Secure people within themselves don’t need to resort to doing posts like that then send a ghastly photo of themselves looking down into the camera flashing their fangs quite literally and saying she might post the hilarious replies later. Nasty piece of work Freddy can be when she gets slighted by others. Instantly the sweet act drops and her proverbial mask slips
You have summed her up perfectly!

Reactions: 7
You have summed her up perfectly!
Sadly yes when she’s on top form she’s lovely when it’s bad it’s awful. She has a hell of a lot of growing up to do. Respect towards her parents will go a long way too. Her mother’s vlog recently was refreshingly honest and everything we knew already. To get her parents to do that much work on those bloody worktops was taking the piss. My words not Mrs Cousin-Brown’s. They shouldn’t keep indulging her but that’s what parents do. I’m a parent myself and we want the best for our children, even if they are extremely rude in the process. Unfortunately I don’t think they have said no to often to her and having a feeling they’ve grown a rod for their own back so to speak. I could be wrong. I feel sympathy and empathy for her parents. Maybe with Freddy happily ensconced in her own dwellings, they can start relaxing themselves and enjoying the fruits of their obvious labour without Freddy’s diva demands at the snap of her fingers proverbially speaking ❤

• Heart
That clothing looks so thin and crinkly. It can't be nice to wear, I refuse to believe it
She showed a couple of clothes on stories and they look awful. I used to love her hauls because they used to be items she actually loved and would incorporate in her wardrobe. Now it's just sponsored stuff she pretends to wear and sell on Depop a second later.

It's ironic how much she shoves fast fashion down her viewers throats and she is not willing to buy any fast fashion items unless she gets it for free or sponsored!

Reactions: 9
She showed a couple of clothes on stories and they look awful. I used to love her hauls because they used to be items she actually loved and would incorporate in her wardrobe. Now it's just sponsored stuff she pretends to wear and sell on Depop a second later.

It's ironic how much she shoves fast fashion down her viewers throats and she is not willing to buy any fast fashion items unless she gets it for free or sponsored!
Haha I had to check if this was fashion mumblr post or Freddy me lovers
Yeah I found that I’d buy some of her recommendations because they looked good quality and good value. Now it’s just the same items over and over. I think she should have abit more fun with the videos, like the tic tok styles and (very old) gossip girl looks. Think she is going down the same slippery Slope that Lydia and jocie went down

Haha I had to check if this was fashion mumblr post or Freddy me lovers
Yeah I found that I’d buy some of her recommendations because they looked good quality and good value. Now it’s just the same items over and over. I think she should have abit more fun with the videos, like the tic tok styles and (very old) gossip girl looks. Think she is going down the same slippery Slope that Lydia and jocie went down
Exactly this. I love her themed videos and I think she does them quite well (although the styling on her gossip girl Video was lazy tbh) but her hauls are just meh. I feel like her & Other Stories and Hollister clothes she does tend to keep a bit longer? But then they're the pricier end of high street, so that makes sense. I wish she'd do more of the themed videos because they're much more fun. I also quite enjoy her touristy vlogs because she behaves on her travels as I never would on mine if that makes sense? I'm always either a culture vulture, on a yacht/remote villa, skiing or partying with friends. I never go shopping abroad as I really fail to see the point (unless I'm with friends who are shopping ofc) and I generally try a bit harder to learn about the language, culture and history of a place, where Freddy goes and puts a rose tinted filter over everything which is quite enjoyable really

Reactions: 4
Her bathroom tiles... does anyone else think Amsterdam brothel when they see them or is it just me? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If everything’s as poorly fitting as that top then no, I’m not excited at all. Please just size up ffs.
She's hunching her shoulders together and yet the top is already gaping at the center. I can't imagine her trying to stand and walk normally in that top. The buttons might pop off. White Chicks movie scene comes to mind.

I used to like her hauls but I grew out of her style and taste over time. I can't incorporate it into my daily life.

Her bathroom tiles... does anyone else think Amsterdam brothel when they see them or is it just me? 😂
Someone should have told her before she decided to smack on those tiles in her grotty bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just skimmed through her haul.. Sooo summer fashion is the new spring fashion? 🙈 Paired with overknee white boots, warm enough!👌🏻😆

• Haha
I click on the video and...
Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 12.13.08 PM.png

WTF? I wouldn't dress a 5-year-old in that. What 5-year-old would even want to wear that?
The tacky lace, the weird arm and pocket bulges, the big weirdly knotted bow...is she really a fashion channel? Who would take advice from her??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.