Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so different and I can’t put my finger on it! Especially in her recent vlog and the reel coco just uploaded to Instagram. I’m pretty sure she has lip filler but her jaw shape looks different
The other day I went back to one of her oldest videos to see if I could spot the accent change someone mentioned, and it nearly took my breath away how beautiful she was! Of course she is still beautiful, but in a less natural way, perhaps (and some of it must be the age too). I just couldn't pinpoint why exactly, something in the way she used to do her eyes and brows too maybe??

Reactions: 8
The other day I went back to one of her oldest videos to see if I could spot the accent change someone mentioned, and it nearly took my breath away how beautiful she was! Of course she is still beautiful, but in a less natural way, perhaps (and some of it must be the age too). I just couldn't pinpoint why exactly, something in the way she used to do her eyes and brows too maybe??
I have also just gone back to about three years ago and she definitely looks a lot more natural! I agree she definitely does her eyes differently now she ventures more for a cat eye! She’s beautiful regardless I’m just not sure what exactly has changed!

Reactions: 11
Honestly how narcissistic is it to get angry and call out someone just because they didn’t mention your name when showing a bag? She is very obviously threatened by this girl Grace. As despite having fewer subs Grace seems to get the same or more views per video. I’m fairly sure they will have different audiences. As teens and younger girls will like to watch Grace while Freddy is much older so will attract older women. Also find it funny how someone on here said that that girls video was actually published before Freddys. So how could she have copied every outfit if she punished first? Maybe Freddy is scared she has actually been the one caught out copying video styles and is trying to backtrack? Honestly this women needs to grow up! She is not a teen anymore. She needs to get out in the real world and see that it doesn’t revolve around her. You would think most people would be happy to see others doing well. Not have a hissy fit just because their name wasn’t mentioned when a bag was shown!! There are no rules around that Freddy. You may not like it but it’s tough. You will lose viewers by acting like such a spoilt stuck up little brat

Reactions: 18
Did I miss something, or is she not getting her paint and bathroom and dressing room for free sponsored ?
Other influenzas seem to get these things given to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did I miss something, or is she not getting her paint and bathroom and dressing room for free sponsored ?
Other influenzas seem to get these things given to them.
Maybe not at the moment cos she doesn't really reach out to brands that way/the news of her moving has not reached the PR teams of the brands yet. Seems like she's more focused on fashion and beauty brands. Plus she's picky with the paints too, as what we have all seen from her home IG stories.

Reactions: 5
Honestly how narcissistic is it to get angry and call out someone just because they didn’t mention your name when showing a bag? She is very obviously threatened by this girl Grace. As despite having fewer subs Grace seems to get the same or more views per video. I’m fairly sure they will have different audiences. As teens and younger girls will like to watch Grace while Freddy is much older so will attract older women. Also find it funny how someone on here said that that girls video was actually published before Freddys. So how could she have copied every outfit if she punished first? Maybe Freddy is scared she has actually been the one caught out copying video styles and is trying to backtrack? Honestly this women needs to grow up! She is not a teen anymore. She needs to get out in the real world and see that it doesn’t revolve around her. You would think most people would be happy to see others doing well. Not have a hissy fit just because their name wasn’t mentioned when a bag was shown!! There are no rules around that Freddy. You may not like it but it’s tough. You will lose viewers by acting like such a spoilt stuck up little brat
Wait, did I miss something here... what happened? Who is Grace?

Reactions: 3
Wait, did I miss something here... what happened? Who is Grace?
Grace Foley on YouTube. If you scroll a few pages back, someone inserted the recap of the entire thing. Basically, Freddy called her out cos she supposedly copied Freddy's video (a Zara haul) when it was actually Grace who uploaded before Freddy, she uploaded the week before Freddy did. They bought similar items in their hauls. Note that Grace was just a teen when it happened and Freddy was already in her 20s lol.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does JJ seem a bit gay
They are definitely an odd couple. I think Freddy ended up dating JJ because they knew each other for ages and he is one of the rare ones who could actually keep up with the high maintenance that is Freddy and her personality. It seems convenient for both of them. I feel like, if she started dating again now, she would have a difficult time finding someone who could be "her witch" as much as JJ is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Grace Foley on YouTube. If you scroll a few pages back, someone inserted the recap of the entire thing. Basically, Freddy called her out cos she supposedly copied Freddy's video (a Zara haul) when it was actually Grace who uploaded before Freddy, she uploaded the week before Freddy did. They bought similar items in their hauls. Note that Grace was just a teen when it happened and Freddy was already in her 20s lol.
how disgusting, I really dislike older women that pick on younger ones.

Reactions: 6
Lovely that her family are helping out so much and they do seem really nice, but begs the question... what are their jobs that they are all seemingly able (inc JJ) to be able to take weeks off work from to help her??!!
May they are on Covid leave

Reactions: 4
They are definitely an odd couple. I think Freddy ended up dating JJ because they knew each other for ages and he is one of the rare ones who could actually keep up with the high maintenance that is Freddy and her personality. It seems convenient for both of them. I feel like, if she started dating again now, she would have a difficult time finding someone who could be "her witch" as much as JJ is.
Harsh as I’m going to sound. Not many men would go for her. She’s pushy, arrogant, extremely ignorant to the world and to people, self absorbed, not an equal in any way to anybody it appears. Real men go for the personality and in my long experience of life prefer equal relationships. It appears unless it’s Freddy’s way it’s no way and grown up relationships require much more to thrive. If the exterior looks good that’s a bonus unless it’s just for a good time or arm candy then those types of men are to be steered cleared of. Considering how she behaves I’m not shocked that he and another guy are her only relationships. I may add you don’t need to have many relationships in life either. It’s quality not quantity. However she comes across as very very ignorant to life unless it’s her way, it’s no way. In adult relationships there is a lot of compromise to be had and understanding. Also Disney obsessions should have been grown out by the time of teenage years at the very latest. Not when you’re knocking on the door of the Big 3-0 like she will be doing in a few years time. Real men prefer shared interests, companionship as well as other things normal in a relationship. When I say real men I don’t mean he-men like exercise fanatics huge muscles and talks like the characters Jason Statham portrays (whom I swear mumbles than talks) Not that there is anything wrong with JS but the characters he plays are extreme versions of masculinity. Ultra macho men which is an interesting concept as she favours herself to be a “girly girl” which really annoys me as it’s such blinkered and limiting perspective on femininity and the diversity femininity brings. Ultra macho and girly girls are as bad each other in terms of ideology. There are many men out there that are educated, kind, respectful, open minded and can encourage personal views even if it’s different to their own, it can be done. I think background for her counts more. I could be wrong but I doubt she’d go for a brick layer who grew up in a council estate but is one of the most nicest men you’d hope to meet. Not all men want Disney in their lives and that’s ok there comes a time in life where being childish isn’t always the wisest option and I don’t think living at home has particularly done her any favours over the years. Although if she was my daughter, I’d be quite relieved that she’s moving out. She’s inferred many tantrums as an adult she’s had and her parents “saving the day” so to speak. I can’t imagine the stress she puts on her parents at times. Even her own mother said in a New York vlog when Freddy wanted (at 25) the music box from the Disney show they saw her Mum said you’re not having it. Why? Because you’re a spoilt brat and Mum wasn’t kidding either you could tell how awkward it was. Mum’s reason was that it was cheaply made and a waste. Later bought a much better quality one but it was an honest insight into how her daughter comes off or is. I think her parents are good people who want the very best for her and her sister and there is no criticism on them. There comes a point where children have to grow up and if they don’t transition easily or in her case, with a lot of ignorance that is no reflection of them at all. Parents can’t blamed for everything their children choose to do or behave like. JJ seems a very nice person but he’s very childlike like her. At their age I think it’s unwise and reflects badly on them. In all honesty I think that type is all she can hope for given the way she behaves on screen her comments and overall impression she gives out. Her lack of life education speaks volumes. Not everybody needs a University degree to prove their intelligence but book smart is one thing in comparison to actual intelligence. Academic as well as emotional intelligence. She claims she’s “always been clever” maybe being book smart but often her choices make a mockery of those claims. Unsubstantiated I may add. There are a lot of very decent men out there with a mature outlook on life that shouldn’t be emasculated or henpecked because she feels she’s entitled to change him or her way than be an equal. She’s made many references to how it’s her way or no way with many issues in her life. In her mind that’s ok but the real world operates much differently. It is possible to have a good relationship and be an equal, financially, mentally also retain your own values if it doesn’t overstep decency and respect to the other person. She has much to learn about life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think he is just effeminate , Regarding Freddie she reminds of Michelle keegan . Looks different but can't pin point what she had done? I ma guessing minimal filler and more tan .

Reactions: 7
Lol I always find it super weird that some feminine girls go for such girly man. Like Gabi and Collin and now Freddy and Jj . I’m really feminine but I couldn’t stand being with a girly man. I’ll need a balance.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.