Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha definitely think she reads here as she promoted her mum's channel in her latest video. How lovely that her family are able to help redecorate her place though- they seem so close and her parents seem so kind too.

Reactions: 11
Haha definitely think she reads here as she promoted her mum's channel in her latest video. How lovely that her family are able to help redecorate her place though- they seem so close and her parents seem so kind too.

They do but we only seen a a snippet of their lives . Not too keen on sage green kitchen but that is personal preference. Her parents do seem like nice down to earth people.

Reactions: 5
Interesting! Freddy has her mum in her newest video AND promotes her channel! I was not expecting that. I wonder if Freddy feels more comfortable doing that now that she's moving out, but I don't know if that makes sense. I hope her mum's channel will keep its friendly, homemade vibe as I actually quite enjoy watching her 😅

Also, I love the colour she chose for the kitchen (after the grey episode). I would like something like that in my own home.
Did you see her in the kitchen with her mum, fixes her ponytail and then does the biggest eye roll. Her mum is so sweet and she is rotten I got serious teenage witch vibes!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did you see her in the kitchen with her mum, fixes her ponytail and then does the biggest eye roll. Her mum is so sweet and she is rotten I got serious teenage witch vibes!!
Also when she was on the phone to her dad daddy about the paint being wrong. She looked like she was throwing a right wobbly, I think she may be the next Veruca Salt!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Not too keen on sage green kitchen but that is personal preference.
I have not watched her latest video but I already guessed that she was gonna paint her kitchen sage green cos she's really predictable like that LOL. And yeah, she most definitely reads on here. Not sure why she turned out to have an attitude like that too when both her parents seem to be kind people. I'm guessing its outside influence? Cos even Coco seems to have a better personality than Freddy.

Reactions: 8
If anyone wants a more grown up style to follow as inspo, I like Lucy, found her on Instagram. She's in her 30s but does this feminine style thing in a way that doesn't look dumb.

Reactions: 5
I absolutely love sage green kitchens, great to see a colour that isnt just cream or pink in there too. Also really nice to see she's not using all Farrow and Ball paint like other influencers tbh.

Reactions: 10
Interesting! Freddy has her mum in her newest video AND promotes her channel! I was not expecting that. I wonder if Freddy feels more comfortable doing that now that she's moving out, but I don't know if that makes sense. I hope her mum's channel will keep its friendly, homemade vibe as I actually quite enjoy watching her 😅

Also, I love the colour she chose for the kitchen (after the grey episode). I would like something like that in my own home.
Haha I seen that too. I wonder if she seen the comments on here as she featured and gave a full shout out 😂

Reactions: 2
She looks so different and I can’t put my finger on it! Especially in her recent vlog and the reel coco just uploaded to Instagram. I’m pretty sure she has lip filler but her jaw shape looks different

Reactions: 8
Lovely that her family are helping out so much and they do seem really nice, but begs the question... what are their jobs that they are all seemingly able (inc JJ) to be able to take weeks off work from to help her??!!

Reactions: 9
They do but we only seen a a snippet of their lives . Not too keen on sage green kitchen but that is personal preference. Her parents do seem like nice down to earth people.
And she also added a clip of PDA with JJ just in case we had some second thoughts on their relationship :v

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha yes, to confirm her beige friend is Josie/Fashion Mumblr.

I knew that tile in the bathroom wasn’t marble.Bad on her realtor if they didn’t clarify that for her and sold it as real stone. She should have a word (or tantrum) with them for misrepresentation and overselling her.

She definitely overhyped the flat, saying it was perfect and didn’t need any work. I have no problem she is changing it to her liking, it’s her house, if she wants brass faucets, all the power to her. I hate chrome hardware too. It just seems so basic and like an after thought (not always, but sometimes). And I appreciate that her family and her are doing the work to renovate. It’s somewhat refreshing.

while I don’t like any of her design choices so far, I’m still curious to see where this will end up.

Reactions: 13
I am assuming that is Josie - Fashion Mumblr.
Yes, that's correct! ✔

She looks so different and I can’t put my finger on it! Especially in her recent vlog and the reel coco just uploaded to Instagram. I’m pretty sure she has lip filler but her jaw shape looks different
Agreed. I'm not liking how the fillers look on her tho, if she really did get them. It ages her tbh. She looks more youthful au naturale.

Lovely that her family are helping out so much and they do seem really nice, but begs the question... what are their jobs that they are all seemingly able (inc JJ) to be able to take weeks off work from to help her??!!
I think her mom works as a ASL translator, her dad a building contractor and JJ is currently between gigs probably since its still the middle of the pandemic. I may be wrong though!

Why would we have doubts, isn't he basically her witch?
Because we were saying how they don't really go together on here 😂 If its not Freddy reading on here then she definitely has someone else reading for her. Freddy rarely shows PDA with JJ on her videos, heck he rarely appears in her videos, why start now out of the blue right lol

Haha yes, to confirm her beige friend is Josie/Fashion Mumblr.

I knew that tile in the bathroom wasn’t marble.Bad on her realtor if they didn’t clarify that for her and sold it as real stone. She should have a word (or tantrum) with them for misrepresentation and overselling her.

She definitely overhyped the flat, saying it was perfect and didn’t need any work. I have no problem she is changing it to her liking, it’s her house, if she wants brass faucets, all the power to her. I hate chrome hardware too. It just seems so basic and like an after thought (not always, but sometimes). And I appreciate that her family and her are doing the work to renovate. It’s somewhat refreshing.

while I don’t like any of her design choices so far, I’m still curious to see where this will end up.
Agreed. Its great that she was able to get a property at her age and the flat itself isn't much of a problem, its a step up the property ladder for her; its just that she overhyped it. Seems like there's a lot of work that needs to be done on the flat to suit her liking. Maybe she would have gotten a better deal if she had browsed more properties? One that doesn't require as much work and has more spacious rooms with nice features. I wonder if she's really truly happy with her decision or she just got swept up in the moment cos she felt stagnant during the pandemic, several people bought their own property (ahem, beige friend included) and she felt like a new house would give her a new purpose in life? Remember she said she wasn't even looking for any property at the time that she saw her current one.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.