Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To my understanding she’s not “measuring” herself against Freddy. She’s just saying how much has she evolved in her life (and mentioning events that contributed to move on from her child self) and how probably Freddy’s audience has also moved on from living with their parents or just having their life almost the exact same for example. And I agree, it doesn’t look that Freddy has evolved much, a mean yeah maybe now she’s got her apartment, but as you said those things aren’t exactly what make you “mature” as a person, maybe her attitude and the way she speaks or belittle others are the reason she hasn’t evolved and have her trapped in a pink mean petty bubble 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or does Freddy get more and more stuff gifted by the day? It really bothers me that she doesn't have to pay for (almost) anything (stuff like make up, perfume, jewellery, clothes) anymore. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Stuff that is quite expensive to buy for "normal" people and then she makes posts and videos about how great all this stuff is and that it's really worth the investment.. 😅 It's quite a big peeve of mine that she constantly posts about everything she gets gifted (on the other hand I do realise that being transparent like that is also a good thing.. but still hm).

(Just messed up that how richer the influencer (/celebrity person) gets how much more they get gifted..)

And I read on here that someone said that she never gives something back to her followers (like giveaways) and I think from a business standpoint that's indeed quite an egocentric/narcistic and bad move. Especially because she owes her entire carreer to her followers. She would probably not see it that way because in her eyes she has worked very very hard for where she is now (and ofcourse she has worked for it). But without her beauty and followers she wouldn't be anywhere she is now and I wonder if she is aware of it in any way.

It's more a rant about the influencer system than Freddy btw. It's getting more and more on my nerve 🙈 Maybe there's also a bit of jealousy involved, but more in the sense like *sigh* how nice would it be to not worry about money and getting gifted stuff every day 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
D8CAD141-04AC-469E-B7E3-7B2165B91510.png
What is she going to do? Collect signatures and ask Dulux to make it in her name? The fact she pretend she’s joking but she definitely isn’t😭

Is it just me or does Freddy get more and more stuff gifted by the day? It really bothers me that she doesn't have to pay for (almost) anything (stuff like make up, perfume, jewellery, clothes) anymore. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Stuff that is quite expensive to buy for "normal" people and then she makes posts and videos about how great all this stuff is and that it's really worth the investment.. 😅 It's quite a big peeve of mine that she constantly posts about everything she gets gifted (on the other hand I do realise that being transparent like that is also a good thing.. but still hm).

(Just messed up that how richer the influencer (/celebrity person) gets how much more they get gifted..)

And I read on here that someone said that she never gives something back to her followers (like giveaways) and I think from a business standpoint that's indeed quite an egocentric/narcistic and bad move. Especially because she owes her entire carreer to her followers. She would probably not see it that way because in her eyes she has worked very very hard for where she is now (and ofcourse she has worked for it). But without her beauty and followers she wouldn't be anywhere she is now and I wonder if she is aware of it in any way.

It's more a rant about the influencer system than Freddy btw. It's getting more and more on my nerve 🙈 Maybe there's also a bit of jealousy involved, but more in the sense like *sigh* how nice would it be to not worry about money and getting gifted stuff every day 🤔
I fully agree with this, she doesn’t give back at all. Every influencer I follow always do a giveaway when they reach a big milestone, she never does anything. All she does is sell clothes on depop and I’d say she charges quite steep for some things that don’t seem worth the price etc topshop. I know she says she donates make up to family and friends and a woman’s shelter, even instead of one month letting her family get all her freebies she could pick some of her followers and send them some little gifts. Anything! But you are right I hadn’t thought about that before but she is the only youtuber / influencer I watch that hasn’t done something for her followers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Literally - what the hell does she do alll day everday?! Fair enough if you're just lazy and have a bad work ethic but to then complain and moan about your work and wallow in that pity? Gtfo and grow up. Im an investment banker and i work 70-80 hours a week. Her lack of hardwork and education always comes through. She's grown up with a silver spoon in her mouth
70 hours? I hope its metaphorical 💀

Reactions: 4
Giving back to her followers would be a good business decision in general to increase engagement. She doesn't need to do this but it would definitely help out her channel a bit since it seems to be on a downward trajectory.

Quick question: is she an influencer or content creator? Because I remember someone saying she identified as an influencer but to my knowledge, isn't that someone who is primarily on social media other than Youtube and using their platform to promote brands? I thought she started out as a blogger then moved to Youtube to share her fashion "advice" which would put her in the realm of creator.

Reactions: 4
CA454899-1270-4B99-8277-B624396F00C9.png

Today we’ve had a paddy about a wall colour, there are no words for this child.
I can’t be the only person in my late 20s who is grossed out she refers to her dad as daddy?!
On the other hand she’s been really busy there everyday so clearly she was at home before doing nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 471586
Today we’ve had a paddy about a wall colour, there are no words for this child.
I can’t be the only person in my late 20s who is grossed out she refers to her dad as daddy?!
On the other hand she’s been really busy there everyday so clearly she was at home before doing nothing!
i think it's weirder to be grossed out that she calls her dad daddy then for her to call her dad daddy. it's not a sexual word unless you make it sexual.

Reactions: 34
i think it's weirder to be grossed out that she calls her dad daddy then for her to call her dad daddy. it's not a sexual word unless you make it sexual.
Well there are other reasons to be grossed out by that than it being sexual. For example, 'Daddy' is generally what either little kids or grown up rich kids who are reliant on their parents in some way (usually financial) call their fathers. So, it is pretty grim in that it seems like her relationship with her parents hasn't progressed much if she's still using a term of endearment usually used by kids and she's in her mid 20s.

Reactions: 11
Well there are other reasons to be grossed out by that than it being sexual. For example, 'Daddy' is generally what either little kids or grown up rich kids who are reliant on their parents in some way (usually financial) call their fathers. So, it is pretty grim in that it seems like her relationship with her parents hasn't progressed much if she's still using a term of endearment usually used by kids and she's in her mid 20s.
i don't see it as an endearment usually used by kids tbh. it's just a name for a father. every irish person i know has called their parents mammy and daddy even in their 20s so i just find it normal.

Reactions: 22
i don't see it as an endearment usually used by kids tbh. it's just a name for a father. every irish person i know has called their parents mammy and daddy even in their 20s so i just find it normal.
Ah that makes sense then, it's really not a normal thing in England. If someone calls their parents 'Daddy and Mummy' as adults they're generally rich kids on trust funds!

Reactions: 11
Ah that makes sense then, it's really not a normal thing in England. If someone calls their parents 'Daddy and Mummy' as adults they're generally rich kids on trust funds!

This- My neighbour who is 31 calls her dad 'daddy' never left home and shares a room with her 25 sister. Not posh just hasn't grown up.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
i have a feeling that is probably the impression freddy wants to give.

i have a feeling that is probably the impression freddy wants to give.
Yeah she's very strange. On the one hand keeps going on about wanting to be independent, saving from a young age etc - but then as you say, very much behaves like she wants us to think she's funded by her parents. Not compatible.

Reactions: 6
i wasn’t making it sexual in any sense that’s disgusting. I just think the word daddy is what a 4 year old uses not someone whose knocking on 30. She’s not a child.

Before the colour has even dried as well. 🙄
I have no words, she needs to grow up.

I wouldn't stand being in a room with her for 5 minutes, let alone renovate her entire home for her (why are other people always doing the work in her stories? Even her little sister is doing more than her. The only time she shows her face is to witch and moan). She's definitely the spoiled type who throws tantrums and complains about everything while hovering over you while you're doing things FOR her. Just look at her face in that story...is she really in her late 20s? Because she looks like she's in her late 30s, but dresses like a 10 year old and has the attitude of a 5 year old. :oops::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Freddy is so immature its actually unbelievable. 26 years old and yet acts so childlike! She has enslaved her poor family to paint and polish every inch of her flat that she hasn’t moved into for months because everything has to be Freddy-perfect. She is beyond spoilt, no normal human being functions like this. Her paint turned out a different colour and she acted as if her life was ruined?! Has she ever had a real life problem?!

I cant take her seriously. What 27 year old behaves in this manner? Tantrums over a paint colour, so ridiculously dramatic about paint?

She really needs a healthy reality check. What a moron

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.