Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi ! My first post. Freddy blocked me for exposing her bullying tactics. I was really let down by her behaviour after reading this forum because I use to support her. But no more !
Oh my god she's still so desperate to paint herself as an angelic human who can do no wrong

Reactions: 13
She trolled two youtubers and blames members for calling her out ? Some strange denial going on there. Wouldn't surprise me if she has been reading here.

Her flat is nice though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi ! My first post. Freddy blocked me for exposing her bullying tactics. I was really let down by her behaviour after reading this forum because I use to support her. But no more !
she should have just deleted your comment and move on. She is going to drag traffic now over here and other places 😂

come on Freddy, be like Josie (aka Comment Deleter)

she should have just deleted your comment and move on. She is going to drag traffic now over here and other places 😂

come on Freddy, be like Josie (aka Comment Deleter)
Lmao so she ended up deleting it cause I started getting likes and I posted another comment exposing her. Like she’s almost 30 and she’s bullying a teenager. Like Just grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've just recently come across Freddy on youtube and I was absolutely shook, why does she look/dress/talk like she's in a Christian virginity cult???
What do you mean? She wear ultra short and tight clothes, often at least one size too small and always with her butt hanging out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is anyone else really surprised that she doesn’t want to live in America or Australia for a bit before buying a flat at home? I kinda assume most young people would want to travel, get a visa for a year or two.
I don’t know maybe that’s just me. I would be so sad living in the same place my whole life.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else really surprised that she doesn’t want to live in America or Australia for a bit before buying a flat at home? I kinda assume most young people would want to travel, get a visa for a year or two.
I don’t know maybe that’s just me. I would be so sad living in the same place my whole life.
Australia is a tough country to settle in once the 3-4 years are up unless you have a decent job, family ancestral connections. It’s not that simple. It’s extremely expensive to invest too some have but they have decent jobs to help smooth the bumps in a long bumpy immigration legal road. Also Freddy I don’t think could emotionally cope with the distance from her family. On the flat. It’s a waste of money. It’s too pokey and dim light. With the amount of crap that woman owns I’m shocked but time to move on. Honestly she should have looked around more than the first place she sees

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think it’s cute but I find the master bedroom small and not really functional to my liking for bed placement.
Agree, I was surprised at how small the rooms are in general really. I mean there is a lot of space with the wardrobes etc - but I was taken aback at how tiny the master bedroom was, I swear it was smaller than the other bedroom?

Not really that surprised, travelling isn't for everyone. I've never had any desire to do so.

Reactions: 12
Omg! Hahaha that comment!... and she still has the nerve to say Grace “plagiarized” her videos hahaha, like is she for real?... buying the same sweaters and posting them online is plagiarism this days? Somebody close to her please take her to a couple university classes so she knows what she’s talking about, her lack of school education (and manners) shows, SHINES.
Plus... she’s talking about a “not so small youtuber” so how about Mia Mau? That girl literally had less than 350 subs and bullied her to disappearance, that woman had to close ver channel because all the mean comments she was getting after Freddy exposed her with her fans

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Agree, I was surprised at how small the rooms are in general really. I mean there is a lot of space with the wardrobes etc - but I was taken aback at how tiny the master bedroom was, I swear it was smaller than the other bedroom?

Not really that surprised, travelling isn't for everyone. I've never had any desire to do so.
Unfortunately due to my divorce and the annoying fact my children live in Australia and New Zealand with no plans to move to Europe ever sadly, I moved back down under. My husband who was formerly Zimbabwean became an Australian citizen in the 80s due to the Revolution. His choice. He went to Aus. His sister and parents to South Africa then to the UK. After 20 plus years together and living in NZ too before moving back to the UK I was lucky to be able to be a dual. I can tell you the stress of divorce, the pandemic. Selling my home and relocating starting again. Freddy can have it all. It’s traumatic and it’s a painful experience and I only wish that she never goes through it herself in life or anybody else. After leaving the Iron curtain to England in 1989 I envisioned that I would spend the rest of my naturals there. I worked bloody hard for what I achieved and did it on my own back without marrying. That came after. I loved living in England but family is family and you go where they go. Let me tell you the heart ache and rows that has caused. It came to the crunch either move or that’s that. I love my family too much although it’s tense at the moment hopefully in the future will be better. Sadly I haven’t been able to see any of them as I had to Quarantine under their laws and there are travel restrictions, I know this might sound silly and soppy but this website has helped me at times keep my sense of humour. I don’t wish Freddy bad or even Josephine, I just wish they would remind their audiences of why people loved them in the first place and drop the pretensions. Why I shared that is a revelation that Freddy shared, the amount of screaming meltdowns she had closing the deal. Try living through what I and millions of other ADULTS go through and put a sock in it. It’s not cute. It’s life and sometimes part of being an adult. She’s too old to play the Princess act. If JJ is bubbling with her family and he normally lives with them. I can’t imagine how a family would feel the whole world knowing that. It’s a private matter why share every detail at potentially the risk of offending others. More mouth and hair than sense sadly it comes across

Last edited:
  • Heart
Unfortunately due to my divorce and the annoying fact my children live in Australia and New Zealand with no plans to move to Europe ever sadly, I moved back down under. My husband who was formerly Zimbabwean became an Australian citizen in the 80s due to the Revolution. His choice. He went to Aus. His sister and parents to South Africa then to the UK. After 20 plus years together and living in NZ too before moving back to the UK I was lucky to be able to be a dual. I can tell you the stress of divorce, the pandemic. Selling my home and relocating starting again. Freddy can have it all. It’s traumatic and it’s a painful experience and I only wish that she never goes through it herself in life or anybody else. I loved living in England but family is family and you go where they go. Sadly I haven’t been able to see any of them as I had to Quarantine under their laws and there are travel restrictions, I know this might sound silly and soppy but this website has helped me at times keep my sense of humour. I don’t wish Freddy bad or even Josephine, I just wish they would remind their audiences of why people loved them in the first place and drop the pretensions. Why I shared that is a revelation that Freddy shared, the amount of screaming meltdowns she had closing the deal. Try living through what I and millions of other ADULTS go through and put a sock in it. It’s not cute. It’s life and sometimes part of being an adult. She’s too old to play the Princess act
I'm sorry you've been through all that, it sounds a lot! I hope you are happy and well now. I agree, she is a child in an adult body, I hope that living alone she will grow up fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry you've been through all that, it sounds a lot! I hope you are happy and well now. I agree, she is a child in an adult body, I hope that living alone she will grow up fast.
In that place? I’ll give it a year max. She’ll do it up and move on up the ladder. I suppose you have to start somewhere. It’s not a bad flat but the lack of proper balanced light will annoy her. Also she owns so much how is she going to fit it all? I very much doubt also it’s all due to YouTube, modelling and Hollister that has made it happen. A little bit of honesty would go a long way. I helped all my children on the property ladder because I could and wanted to. Most parents with comfortable means do. Sadly some can’t but falsehoods aren’t the key to an honest life

and thank you to you all. Sorry for the pity party moment not my intention but some perspective for Her Royal Highness Freddy on the real world vs her bratty foolish outbursts. Solicitors are annoying and move on their own time. That’s life nobody wants to hear how hard it is for her when there is a bleeping pandemic going on, people dieing, and the rest least of all I’ve been through which compared to others is nothing

Unfortunately due to my divorce and the annoying fact my children live in Australia and New Zealand with no plans to move to Europe ever sadly, I moved back down under. My husband who was formerly Zimbabwean became an Australian citizen in the 80s due to the Revolution. His choice. He went to Aus. His sister and parents to South Africa then to the UK. After 20 plus years together and living in NZ too before moving back to the UK I was lucky to be able to be a dual. I can tell you the stress of divorce, the pandemic. Selling my home and relocating starting again. Freddy can have it all. It’s traumatic and it’s a painful experience and I only wish that she never goes through it herself in life or anybody else. After leaving the Iron curtain to England in 1989 I envisioned that I would spend the rest of my naturals there. I worked bloody hard for what I achieved and did it on my own back without marrying. That came after. I loved living in England but family is family and you go where they go. Let me tell you the heart ache and rows that has caused. It came to the crunch either move or that’s that. I love my family too much although it’s tense at the moment hopefully in the future will be better. Sadly I haven’t been able to see any of them as I had to Quarantine under their laws and there are travel restrictions, I know this might sound silly and soppy but this website has helped me at times keep my sense of humour. I don’t wish Freddy bad or even Josephine, I just wish they would remind their audiences of why people loved them in the first place and drop the pretensions. Why I shared that is a revelation that Freddy shared, the amount of screaming meltdowns she had closing the deal. Try living through what I and millions of other ADULTS go through and put a sock in it. It’s not cute. It’s life and sometimes part of being an adult. She’s too old to play the Princess act. If JJ is bubbling with her family and he normally lives with them. I can’t imagine how a family would feel the whole world knowing that. It’s a private matter why share every detail at potentially the risk of offending others. More mouth and hair than sense sadly it comes across
Sorry to hear about that
Is tough enough to move when there wasn’t a pandemic, I could imagine how tough it was moving during a pandemic
I hope you settle in 💕
Very surprised to hear people thoughts on travel, I’m in uni and all my friends are looking to forward to travel when they finish their degrees
I guess different strokes for different folks
I know I find this tattle a great way to get off my shoulders when I seen YouTubers being mean or being rude

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm not surprised for a couple reasons, not everyone has big dreams, some people just enjoy being at home. Out of everything she does I think this is the least questionable lol (no offense meant to you!). She seems very close with her family and moving would mean uprooting her whole life.

I think we'd have another theater school story if Freddy moved out of London. Her style and personality don't really work in too many places, I dont see her fitting in in America long term (cant speak about Australia, I've never been). It's cute when she goes to visit, but imagine her living there long term? Plus all the competition with other, more trendy youtubers wouldn't work for her.

What does everyone think of the flat?
I was expecting more like a lot of people ... it's a nice flat, but not what I imagined for someone as "posh" as Freddy. I'm not from London so I don't know - is this kind of flat the norm there?

All that being said, can someone please explain how these youtubers are able to afford to buy a place AND do a complete reno? I get some things need to be changed - the bathroom made me feel uncomfortable with the tiny sink lol. But to take out any silver fixtures - why? Its incredibly wasteful and just speaks to Freddys whole brand. Everything is disposable, changes are made based on superficial grounds. I get that you need to be happy in your own home, but to rip out tiles because it doesnt suit your "vibe" just seems so wasteful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sorry to hear about that
Is tough enough to move when there wasn’t a pandemic, I could imagine how tough it was moving during a pandemic
I hope you settle in 💕
Very surprised to hear people thoughts on travel, I’m in uni and all my friends are looking to forward to travel when they finish their degrees
I guess different strokes for different folks
I know I find this tattle a great way to get off my shoulders when I seen YouTubers being mean or being rude
You’re very sweet thank you ❤ Hope Uni is going well

Reactions: 2
Her flat is nice but now I understand why she wants to live alone because it does look kind of small for someone who is a hoarder. She will practically need both bedrooms and the study to store all her clothes.

I'm quite sure she'll renovate it into a beautiful flat but considering the way she described it I was expecting something different.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.