Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I had always been really clever”

this whole page screams excuses and very defensive for why she never got acting jobs, maybe she just wasn’t good enough?🤔🤔🤔

being talk hasn’t stopped coco getting roles

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She quit college because "the Kensington girls were so catty and mean"...AKA she was no longer the queen bee like at her stage school, couldn't compete with rich people or even fake it, and had a breakdown and dropped out. But she loves to keep reminding us that she's "clever" and had "all A's"...
I can imagine when she feels she's not the best she just comes up with a reality which explains why she quit. Reminds me of how she never made it into stage or acting because "she's too tall"...

She just loves to show her audience how she's the best at everything.

Reactions: 11
I can imagine when she feels she's not the best she just comes up with a reality which explains why she quit. Reminds me of how she never made it into stage or acting because "she's too tall"...

She just loves to show her audience how she's the best at everything.
You'd think her tallness meant more modelling jobs...but nope 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does JJ live by himself ? She said he had been bubbling since lockdown ? :unsure:
What does bubbling mean? I'm interested in knowing about JJ's living situation too but I got the impression that he lives with his family, not sure why I thought that way though.

Too tall for stage school, too short for modelling. She's lucky she even managed to have a YT career, I can't imagine her snotty self ever working in a corporate environment. She'll be torn to shreds.

Reactions: 14
I've been watching Freddy's videos for a few months now and a few things have bothered me: her channel does not have a soul and she blames her subscribers for her channel decline.

I'd like to start off by saying that I really enjoyed her content when I first started watching but it got old quickly. The way she demonstrates her content is one-dimensional and lacks any personality. Most of it comes across as phony and meticulously constructed. In order to make people stick around, there has to be some vulnerability but I've yet to see that from her. I can't help but come to the conclusion that maybe it's because truly she is vapid, vain, and only cares about her appearance which makes for an ugly person.

It's been getting to me that in every video she states that "this is her job" and "she's a fashion channel so she needs to do this." No one is making her do anything. Her content is in part, dictated by the viewers but ultimately SHE decides what she wants to do for the video. SHE wants to buy high-end designer merchandise and a lot of it. There are many ways fashion Youtubers have innovated with the times to create more socially conscious or environmentally friendly videos AND they do it well. With these kinds of statements, she's is blaming the very people that watch her for her poor buying behaviours.

Ultimately, her channel will die if she doesn't make any changes. Hopefully for her, moving out will inspire some more diverse videos.

Reactions: 12
Lol Freddy writes on her blog, “I had never come across such rude, entitled, stuck up, horrible people in my life” (about her old schoolmates), and from the way she’s always talking about them, it got me thinking...how the hell would EVERY single one of them be stuck up, horrible people. I don’t know Freds, sounds like they might not be the problem here.

What does bubbling mean? I'm interested in knowing about JJ's living situation too but I got the impression that he lives with his family, not sure why I thought that way though.
In the covid times, at least at some point you were allowed to have a "bubble" of people you interact with face to face (so a family with kids might have grandparents in their bubble even though they don't live in the same house). But I'm not from the UK so I'm not sure what the current rule is.

Reactions: 2
In the covid times, at least at some point you were allowed to have a "bubble" of people you interact with face to face (so a family with kids might have grandparents in their bubble even though they don't live in the same house). But I'm not from the UK so I'm not sure what the current rule is.
Ooh thanks for the clarification! This is actually the first time I'm hearing of that term used that way lol. I know people can have a friends bubble but I didn't know thats what bubbling means, I must be getting old 🤣

Reactions: 4
Did she really say she’s going to name her daughter “Drew” because she loves her Chloe bag so much.

good lord.

also. Freds. You didn’t invent the concept of saving your pennies to buy one designer price as opposed to lots of “high street” bags. Please stop acting like you did.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just finished watching her latest video, I actually skipped to the second half of it cos the first half bore me. Why does she always stand with her legs so far apart as if she's airing her you know what? 😣 Someone should tell her that its totally okay to not have a thigh gap. Her diaper shorts makes it much more apparent and those shorts are NOT flattering on her bottom half at all. If anything, it adds visual bulk to her thighs. Also, all those dresses she got from Farfetch is nothing I would ever buy for myself. I like the designs but the material looks cheap and crinkly, and it looked sheer when she was wearing it. The comments on that video was kinda brutal though considering she has mostly positive comments on her other videos. They were calling her out for overconsumption but some came to her defense saying its her job since she's a fashion influencer. Well honey, I don't recall her promoting rewearing the clothes you already have in your wardrobe. She's only done a handful of videos where she wears the clothes that she already has. Otherwise, its just hauls hauls hauls and after she's done milking her audience for money, she sells her gifted items on Depop. I can't believe how blind some of her audience are.

Attachments

• Haha
“I had always been really clever”

This blog post always makes me cringe like mad 😬 it’s a really good insight into her true personality and how she views herself. We all know she lacks self-awareness but you can tell that she genuinely thinks she’s superior

Her saying that JJ is bubbling with them has irked me, seems like a lie since it’s the first time he’s appeared on her stories or anything at all in ages yet has conveniently popped up now she’s got the keys to the flat and they’ve now ‘been bubbling all lockdown’... if that was the case he would have been with her more surely? But she’s been consistently posting stories from her bedroom alone... (for anyone not in the UK, the rule is that you’re allowed to form a support bubble with one other household if you’re an adult living alone. Within that bubble you can act as one household even though you don’t live with them. But neither you, nor the household that you’re bubbling with, can do the same with anybody else and you can’t just change your bubble whenever you want)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah I remember during a video last year she was whining about how much she misses her boyfriend, if they had been bubbling the whole time it wouldn’t be the case. She just got caught in a lie and doesn’t want to get stick for it

Reactions: 5
She’s in a very convenient height range here where (she claims) she’s too tall for acting but she’s actually too short to be a model. I’m sure she’s about 5’7-8 so a couple of inches too short for most modelling unless you’re like Kate Moss. Gives her a convenient get out clause as to why she can’t do...any of it

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Too tall for stage school, too short for modelling. She's lucky she even managed to have a YT career, I can't imagine her snotty self ever working in a corporate environment. She'll be torn to shreds.

In the UK Single occupant house holds can bubble with one house hold . so that would breach the rules (if he does live with his family )...I wouldn't have mentioned it if i was her.

I just finished watching her latest video, I actually skipped to the second half of it cos the first half bore me. Why does she always stand with her legs so far apart as if she's airing her you know what? 😣 Someone should tell her that its totally okay to not have a thigh gap. Her diaper shorts makes it much more apparent and those shorts are NOT flattering on her bottom half at all. If anything, it adds visual bulk to her thighs. Also, all those dresses she got from Farfetch is nothing I would ever buy for myself. I like the designs but the material looks cheap and crinkly, and it looked sheer when she was wearing it. The comments on that video was kinda brutal though considering she has mostly positive comments on her other videos. They were calling her out for overconsumption but some came to her defense saying its her job since she's a fashion influencer. Well honey, I don't recall her promoting rewearing the clothes you already have in your wardrobe. She's only done a handful of videos where she wears the clothes that she already has. Otherwise, its just hauls hauls hauls and after she's done milking her audience for money, she sells her gifted items on Depop. I can't believe how blind some of her audience are.
idk why those Zimmerman shorts make me feel so uncomfortable when I see them, they’re not even bad shorts, think it’s cause they always look oddly styled or out of season

or could be styling it with what could be a classic white blouse but she wears it like Britney Spears circa 2001

Reactions: 7
idk why those Zimmerman shorts make me feel so uncomfortable when I see them, they’re not even bad shorts, think it’s cause they always look oddly styled or out of season

or could be styling it with what could be a classic white blouse but she wears it like Britney Spears circa 2001
When she wears short shorts with knee high boots I actually want to die.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the UK Single occupant house holds can bubble with one house hold . so that would breach the rules (if he does live with his family )...I wouldn't have mentioned it if i was her.
Ahh, understood, thank you! 👍 If thats the case then that would mean JJ lives alone then, cos I'm pretty sure our darling Freddy is too clever to simply let us know something like that; she knows she'll be bashed for it if JJ wasn't living alone and was found to be hanging with Freddy instead.

I know now why I was under the impression that he's living with his family. I remember her mentioning staying over at JJ's house over the weekend in one of her travel hacks video. If he lived alone, I assume Freddy would be around in his house most of the time since she only films in her bedroom once a week so she doesn't really need to be in her bedroom so often; she also gives off clingy vibe around JJ. JJ, on the other hand, seems more aloof when he's with Freddy but then again some guys kinda do that unconsciously around their partner, so its hard to tell. It just seems like she likes him more than he likes her, plus she was the one who chased after JJ in the past and he didn't reciprocate her feelings at first.

You can tell that although she loves the feeling of missing JJ, she would like to be around him more, which is why she added in that bit in her 'my big news' video about maybe having JJ stay at her place after 6 months right after saying she wants the place all to herself.

• Heart
Oh god in the video when she wore that too short, cream coloured coat with the Zimmerman shorts underneath, and then spoke about pairing them up with knee-high white leather boots.

1A4BABC4-64E0-4755-88BE-3C0A1699B76E.png

Not sure how JJ is justified as bubbling with her household... don’t think they fall into any of the categories 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’m seeing so many fashion influencers do this at the moment and it looks awful, Zara has so many shorts at the moment and I just think this should have been a skirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.