Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am very close to my parents and in no way would they help that much and mine are retired. We have discussed this as I am looking for a childcare building and painting is the limit, even flat pack furniture assembly is not a guarantee.
Yeah I agree, your parents not being willing or able to give up a whole month to decorate your property for free is absolutely no indication of how close you are 😂 sorry but the mere suggestion is ridiculous. I wouldn’t even ask.

Reactions: 22
Might want to get comfy for this response

Where do I start?

It’s all very well and good justifying why to help your children but there is no justification for Freddy’s blatant using. She is a taker, all take take take! 1 month devoted to decorating that waste of money she’s bought because she’s either too cheap or stupid to find contractors is taking the bleeping piss. Her parents are to blame in part. They’ve told her all her life either literally (her favourite word) or figuratively she’s a Princess. They’ve indulged her and convinced her either way she’s better than everybody. Her father is much the same in personality going by that concert I told you about. All mouth and lectures. Freddy is the same. The mother thinks she’s so bloody fascinating on her channel. She’s nothing special. A Northerner with aspirations beyond her station which is sad because most Northerners I have known are fine people. Hard working, down to Earth and not pretentious wannabe hippies or posh hippies as Freddy once described her parents. If that was the case they wouldn’t be so stuck up. The only person that is likeable is Coco. So I’m leaving her out as she is very likeable on screen and is a child. The rest of them think they are a cut above. The father I would guess is from Essex or Kent by his accent again nothing wrong with that but this illusion Freddy gives is that they are to the Manor born. Which they clearly are not. Devoting a month to decorate their daughters flat like some French knocking shop isn’t funny, not stylish and enabling her. If she has issues that’s different if she doesn’t. Shame on them and her for not raising a decent person. For example bullying Grace Foley, claiming she’s a saver bought on the back of freebies, deals and faux friendliness yet on Twitter, IG stories and replies on comments she is a spiteful, surly, ignorant piece of work. And dishonest I might add which leads to the next thing ......

Since she started her channel she has gobbed on and on about wearing clothes that aren’t black. Black tights no go black coats no go. I think Rent-A-Gob would suit her perfectly in her French knocking shop. Because on IG stories posing like a complete moron in that BMW of hers, Mini Coopers these days to real “petrol heads” are just suped up BMWs. Not worthy to be called Mini Cooper. I’m digressing, while posing in the car she’s wearing all black. Now not an issue for most normal people but she is a complete and utter liar. For years she has been slagging off the idea of it yet she’s “camouflaging” what animal is she camouflaging as. Once you get caught out lying there’s no way back. So like her friend in Warwickshire another pathological liar she’s well and truly trumped herself in the bullshit department. Putting herself up on a pedestal of she’s too good to wear ordinary colours I knew was a lie. There is all to see. Not a big deal as I say normally but the contempt shes had for others over the years is what needs to be called out on. Working out isn’t a big deal either. What is with the constant need for glorification. I’d understand if she had a physical disability and it was a challenge to exercise. What a prat and a lying one at that

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Might want to get comfy for this response

Where do I start?

It’s all very well and good justifying why to help your children but there is no justification for Freddy’s blatant using. She is a taker, all take take take! 1 month devoted to decorating that waste of money she’s bought because she’s either too cheap or stupid to find contractors is taking the bleeping piss. Her parents are to blame in part. They’ve told her all her life either literally (her favourite word) or figuratively she’s a Princess. They’ve indulged her and convinced her either way she’s better than everybody. Her father is much the same in personality going by that concert I told you about. All mouth and lectures. Freddy is the same. The mother thinks she’s so bloody fascinating on her channel. She’s nothing special. A Northerner with aspirations beyond her station which is sad because most Northerners I have known are fine people. Hard working, down to Earth and not pretentious wannabe hippies or posh hippies as Freddy once described her parents. If that was the case they wouldn’t be so stuck up. The only person that is likeable is Coco. So I’m leaving her out as she is very likeable on screen and is a child. The rest of them think they are a cut above. The father I would guess is from Essex or Kent by his accent again nothing wrong with that but this illusion Freddy gives is that they are to the Manor born. Which they clearly are not. Devoting a month to decorate their daughters flat like some French knocking shop isn’t funny, not stylish and enabling her. If she has issues that’s different if she doesn’t. Shame on them and her for not raising a decent person. For example bullying Grace Foley, claiming she’s a saver bought on the back of freebies, deals and faux friendliness yet on Twitter, IG stories and replies on comments she is a spiteful, surly, ignorant piece of work. And dishonest I might add which leads to the next thing ......

Since she started her channel she has gobbed on and on about wearing clothes that aren’t black. Black tights no go black coats no go. I think Rent-A-Gob would suit her perfectly in her French knocking shop. Because on IG stories posing like a complete moron in that BMW of hers, Mini Coopers these days to real “petrol heads” are just suped up BMWs. Not worthy to be called Mini Cooper. I’m digressing, while posing in the car she’s wearing all black. Now not an issue for most normal people but she is a complete and utter liar. For years she has been slagging off the idea of it yet she’s “camouflaging” what animal is she camouflaging as. Once you get caught out lying there’s no way back. So like her friend in Warwickshire another pathological liar she’s well and truly trumped herself in the bullshit department. Putting herself up on a pedestal of she’s too good to wear ordinary colours I knew was a lie. There is all to see. Not a big deal as I say normally but the contempt shes had for others over the years is what needs to be called out on. Working out isn’t a big deal either. What is with the constant need for glorification. I’d understand if she had a physical disability and it was a challenge to exercise. What a prat and a lying one at that
"and yes I do wear black to the gym" I don't follow Freddie on IG but every time I see her stories posted here she always has to make everything sound so defensive. No one's going to ask why you're not wearing pink/beige/white to the gym? We all sweat and no one wants their sweat patches on show, and black is just an easy colour to throw on 😂 she really is such a martyr, isn't she.

Reactions: 18
She’s nothing but a spoiled and entitled brat who has never really had real responsibilities because mommy/daddy were always there to “fix” the situation. She’s always had food and shelter provided without worry while others her age are hustling to have a home, food, pay student loans, car payments, and jobs at the same time with “0- ZERO” help from family or a place to fall back on. She buys a crappy place on impulse and has mommy/daddy to fix it. When she moved up to the attic, daddy helped and fixed it up for her. I have one of these in my family who’s 39 and feels entitled at all costs and throws tantrums when things don’t go their way. It’s actually sad.

I’m very close with my parents but I would never subject them to hard labor (as seen in the videos) unless they really wanted to do it and were 💯 adamant about doing it. In my case my parents would be like, “hire someone”. That tit was tedious work especially with the paneling and multiple paint jobs, kitchen counters, and what not. She’s also very frugal and if mommy/daddy didn’t come to help her- hell would break loose.

Sorry for the rant but this is how I feel observing all of this craziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s nothing but a spoiled and entitled brat who has never really had real responsibilities because mommy/daddy were always there to “fix” the situation. She’s always had food and shelter provided without worry while others her age are hustling to have a home, food, and jobs at the same time with “0- ZERO” help from family. She buys a crappy place on impulse and has mommy/daddy to fix it. When she moved up to the attic, daddy helped and fixed it up for her. I have one of these in my family who’s 39 and feels entitled at all costs and throws tantrums when things don’t go their way. It’s actually sad.

I’m very close with my parents but I would never subject them to hard labor (as seen in the videos) unless they really wanted to do it and were 💯 adamant about doing it. In my case my parents would be like, “hire someone”. That tit was tedious work especially with the paneling and multiple paint jobs and what not. She’s also either very cheap and if mommy/daddy didn’t come to help her- hell would break loose.

Sorry for the rant but this is how I feel observing all of this craziness.
100% agree. Perhaps I am overly judgemental, but to be honest, I do always judge people who have skilled parents/friends and either accept their services for free or expect a discount. When I buy things from my friends' businesses, I insist on paying more because they're my friends and I want to support their businesses. My Dad is a tradesman, he always tries to do work free for us and I insist on paying him more. I really don't understand the mentality of paying a loved one less than they are worth on the usual market, personally. I know sometimes family members might refuse to take a payment etc, and that's fine - but, I hope she is truly appreciative if they're doing all this work for free, and repays them somehow even if it's a nice gesture or something rather than payment.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am 24 and I still live with my parents, especially during the pandemic, and I love them the most in this world but I would never ever subject them to working on my home!! Especially 40 days, these difficult and tricky things such as painting and dido railing. They love me too, I am their child, and would probably help me as much as they can, but in no way would they paint, refurbish, put tiles and floor boards for me.. And I would never ask that of them.
You just call a contractor/electrician for things like that. It's probably mentally cheaper as well lol.

Reactions: 18
I am 24 and I still live with my parents, especially during the pandemic, and I love them the most in this world but I would never ever subject them to working on my home!! Especially 40 days, these difficult and tricky things such as painting and dido railing. They love me too, I am their child, and would probably help me as much as they can, but in no way would they paint, refurbish, put tiles and floor boards for me.. And I would never ask that of them.
You just call a contractor/electrician for things like that. It's probably mentally cheaper as well lol.
I totally agree with you! Also, Freddy using her family to do SO MUCH LABOR just solidifies that she’s not as posh and rich as she pretends to be. Well-to-do people usually don’t ask their father to rehab their flat. And, they certainly don’t hawk their clothing on Depop in hopes of funding said flat. Freddy is about as posh as burnt popcorn. No offense to burnt popcorn 😂

What is up with these lazy-assed influencers product pusher always talking about being exhausted. WHAT THE ENTIRE duck are they doing that’s so exhausting?!? Dork, like seek a Health Care Professional, you sound anemic 🤒

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Electricians, Plumbers, Plasterers, other Trades people cost a fortune. In reality it takes a long time to do up a first home but then again Rent-A-Gob Cousin-Brown doesn’t live in reality only a Disney Princess-YouTube fantasy world

• Haha
  • Heart
I can already see her on "The Nightmare Neighbour".
THIS...is Freddy Cousin Brown. She is an influencer who believes she is a princess summoning animals with her singing. THIS...is her neighbour, Bob. Bob has failing mental health and poor sleep due to her screeching at random hours of the day and night. He has tried reasoning with her, but to no avail. She insists her screaming is the best screaming, and has made Daddy move in to protect her from the "bully".
A year later, and it has only gotten worse for poor Bob. She has destroyed the communal garden after lying in it and crushing the flowers for an Instagram pic. When Bob knocks on her door and confronts her about trashing ludicrous amounts of pink beige lacy clothes over the balcony, she throws a tantrum then posts a Tiktok making fun of Bob who cannot appreciate the honour of Her Royal Highness's presence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybr ur not close with ur parents. I dont understand the criticism on this one...
Very close to them thanks for the criticism, not that this thread is about my relationship with my parents.

The criticism was the amount of work she expects from them it’s just insane. But she’s a spoilt brat, shouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 15
Electricians, Plumbers, Plasterers, other Trades people cost a fortune. In reality it takes a long time to do up a first home but then again Rent-A-Gob Cousin-Brown doesn’t live in reality only a Disney Princess-YouTube fantasy world

I agree!
What I meant was, it is mentally easier for someone, who has money ofc, to hire professionals for house renovation, insread of their own parents! Unless they insist to do it! We don't know Freddy's agreement w her parents, and what/how much they are willing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Freddy has no issue spending thousands on a bag but has issue getting proper tradesman to do her flat up . Strange thinking.

Reactions: 15
Freddy has no issue spending thousands on a bag but has issue getting proper tradesman to do her flat up . Strange thinking.
Or she gets refused service based on consultation before hand. Some tradesman refuse jobs either unsure they’ll be paid, have their work appreciated or the job is too small and not worth getting out of bed for. Met many of those sadly but they would regret working on any of her vanity projects. Also I’m willing to bet they refused point blank to being filmed. Which they have every right to refuse.

It shows how greedy she is to not put a little money back into the community by hiring contractors. If she were broke I'd understand but she clearly isn't

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I just want to say that all this slagging Freddy off over getting her parents to help out is a bit much. I totally get that she is a spoilt brat, but the fact that she, along with her family, are rolling up their sleeves to do the reno's is something we should be applauding.
I come from a family that has done quite well, my brother and I were sent to private (public here) schools and got pretty much everything we wanted, but we certainly had to earn what we wanted it wasn't just handed to us. When my brother purchased his first house when he told us about the proposed renovations our first question wasn't who are you going to hire. It was how can we help out, and help out we did. My brother and I were there scrapping stucco of the ceilings, put up masking tape for clean paint lines, painting.
You can also see Freddy has hired people to help where her family doesn't have the skills to. It's her first house, of course she is going to make mistakes, but that is the whole learning process. She also probably doesn't know what she wants to do with the bathroom, and instead of rushing in and swinging the sledgehammer, she could be waiting until she's settled in and figured it out...
Just my 0.02¢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just want to say that all this slagging Freddy off over getting her parents to help out is a bit much. I totally get that she is a spoilt brat, but the fact that she, along with her family, are rolling up their sleeves to do the reno's is something we should be applauding.
I come from a family that has done quite well, my brother and I were sent to private (public here) schools and got pretty much everything we wanted, but we certainly had to earn what we wanted it wasn't just handed to us. When my brother purchased his first house when he told us about the proposed renovations our first question wasn't who are you going to hire. It was how can we help out, and help out we did. My brother and I were there scrapping stucco of the ceilings, put up masking tape for clean paint lines, painting.
You can also see Freddy has hired people to help where her family doesn't have the skills to. It's her first house, of course she is going to make mistakes, but that is the whole learning process. She also probably doesn't know what she wants to do with the bathroom, and instead of rushing in and swinging the sledgehammer, she could be waiting until she's settled in and figured it out...
Just my 0.02¢
Honestly not trying to make it a woe-is-me moment but my dad passed away when I was a teenager. He was a maintenance workshop manager at an oil refinery - one of those tradesmen who have the knack of being able to fix anything, build anything, do anything from plumbing to welding to electrics, DIY anything. I know 100 percent he would have loved to help my siblings and I do this kind of stuff and we all have lovely memories of hanging around with dad in his garage workshop when he was at home listening to music and tinkering with thing he’s working on. I think Freddy is very lucky to have family that want to help out willingly and it’s also a nice time for them to do it together and make memories. I would definitely be very grateful for the help and also find a way to make it up.

I absolutely do think she’s spoilt, bratty in very many ways and throws silly tantrums. She obviously is also the princess of the house which is shown in the attic conversion but I guess things like that also add value to the family house, it could be a spare bedroom or an office or whatever when coco and Freddy are gone. They’re all adults, it’s a lot of physical work and it can get expensive, I’m sure if they really didn’t want to do it they’d have to set some boundaries with her wouldn’t they? Maybe he’s keeping himself busy during covid times too, who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just my 0.02¢
I think it's great that they're so hard working and they clearly care about one another a tremendous amount. I suspect Freddy "repays" them with gifts or expensive gestures.

I definitely think she could have used her platform to promote small businesses. She probably would have saved on sponsorships. It feels iffy given her career is so community and public based. But I guess to each their own.

I agree about the bathroom and I quite like the tiles. It's more interesting than any other influencer's bathroom reno I've seen lately. I respect her for trying to work with what was there rather than gutting it for something on trend only to be gutted again in 5 years once the trends change. I really hope it comes together.

Reactions: 4
Just my 0.02¢
💯% agree with this

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.