Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say this after watching Josie’s move- I am glad that this stuff (paint, tiles) isn’t sponsored/AD videos. It’s legit her money and her family doing the work. I’m sure she’ll get gifted a bunch of stuff like all other influencers but this isn’t bad in comparison to what I’ve watched.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ehhh Josie asked about her room to stay like she doesn't have a London Flat all to herself. They've designated their pink rooms. *cringe*

I personally wasn't expecting this massive out of touch home like Josie's "Listed Grade II* " in the Cotswolds *barely Cotswolds* AONB *because no other place in the UK has an AONB* but I was expecting something more that didn't require so much tear down and modifications. I was browsing gorgeous flats in London in the 1 mil price range to just see and let me tell you, they have such beautiful homes for sale and even some with a lower price point. I don't know the areas (of whats the most expensive or not). I mean even in the area where Josie bought her flat in Chiswick- there's a ton of beautiful flats for sale. I don't know, her flat is cute but feels like something is missing. Maybe its because it's not done yet but I do wonder if the outside building is stunning??

As for the washer in the kitchen, in Portugal they do the same thing especially in apartments/flats.
I’m having a huge hunch that she bought that at an amazing price, since she basically counts pennies and brags on how much of a saver she is I have a feeling this was a great deal and maybe she is thinking into renting the rooms later? It actually would be a pretty perfect setup for rentals since everything is so disconnected from each other

I will say this after watch Josie’s move- I am glad that this stuff (paint, tiles) isn’t sponsored/AD videos. It’s legit her money and her family doing the work. I’m sure she’ll get gifted a bunch of stuff like all other influencers but this isn’t bad in comparison to what I’ve watched.
I do agree, Freddy used to be my absolute favorite because I always thought she was super honest about sponsors, gifts trips and all that.. but I remember for me the curtain started to fall with the Mia Mau/Grace incident plus her trip with Amy to Bali? (Or Thailand? Don’t remember)... she pretended like it was just a girl’s trip but actually it was a sponsor trip Amy invited her on 🙃... still Freddy could be the really best at blogging but she chooses meanness disguised in pink

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
You have to laugh at how stubborn she is. She does a poll on which tiles people prefer and when the ones she wants loses the vote by a significant margin she shows us them with "more context" and does another vote!

And this is after her dad explained how they aren't practical! I guess she's used to getting whatever she wants and maybe she won't be the one cleaning them so it doesn't bother her!

Also the glitter grout looks so horrible to me! Even as a concept it sounds bad but when she shared the photo I just couldn't believe she actually thinks it will look good?!

Reactions: 13
Also the glitter grout looks so horrible to me! Even as a concept it sounds bad but when she shared the photo I just couldn't believe she actually thinks it will look good?!
Me too, it's horrific. If she's even thinking about selling in the next few years I'd think that's definitely one to avoid, a very...required taste needed there (not an acquired one I would argue...)

Reactions: 9
The glitter grout is atrocious. I thought surely that had to be a gag product and not a real thing actual adult human being do. That’s tacky af. (Would do horribly for resale too!)

• Haha
I still can't get over how she acted about that paint colour. So many stories about how she's so upset, and how she couldn't sleep the night before because she was so excited about the colour, and after it didn't turn out exactly what she wanted she was going to go home in a strop and cry? And she chose to document this behaviour on her stories as if it's normal?

She must be driving her family absolutely crazy with this spoilt attitude and needing everything to be perfect all the time - not that I'm saying to stick with a wall colour you don't like, but surely for most people it's just a case of being like oh that's so frustrating, I'll have to repaint that wall and not having such a tantrum about it

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Are Freddy and Jordan still together?
She last mentioned him a few days ago so I believe so.

I'm surprised that she calls the filming room's original pink paint "too young" and yet seems to seriously consider glittery grout! There is nothing glam or classy about something like that and I can only hope she's just pulling people's legs with it 🙈 But I doubt it...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After seeing those glitter tiles on her stories , one thing springs to my mind - that tik tok trend video saying “ Girl don’t do it.. don’t do it ... ooops I did it “ 😁

I think the flat is perfect for 1st time buyer , definitely was underwhelmed when saw it as I expected one of those grand Kensington style flats with super high ceilings and big white columns by the entrance .😁

Reactions: 15
This- My neighbour who is 31 calls her dad 'daddy' never left home and shares a room with her 25 sister. Not posh just hasn't grown up.
I've always called my dad 'daddy' i'm 28 and I'm not posh and moved out of my parents after university! My granny refers to her late mother as 'mummy' shes 83!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've always called my dad 'daddy' i'm 28 and I'm not posh and moved out of my parents after university! My granny refers to her late mother as 'mummy' shes 83!
I wonder if this is a cultural thing? As someone living in North America, I think generally (and someone correct me if I’m wrong, but this is my experience/opinion) it’s more young children call their parents “mommy” and “daddy”, but as you grow up, it’s seen as a bit childish to continue that and you start to call them mom and dad.
curious if that’s the case elsewhere in the world?

This is part of why I see Freddy as childish. This compounded with all the other childish tantrums and whining she does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to say as someone who deals with “posh” and “rich” people, they don’t often call mum and dad mummy and daddy. They often call parents by first name. The mummy and daddy thing is so nouveau riche.

Reactions: 6
I like her flat. Reminds me of Bridget's apartment/flat in the first Bridget Jones movie. I like the stairs, and the separate rooms, the closed door kitchen, and the lounge/living room. I also don't mind a small bedroom if it's really just my sleeping area alone. That layout would be very expensive in my region (Washington DC metropolitan area). It's not very fancy, and Freddy did talk about it like it was spectacular, lol. But I would be very happy to be able to afford a flat like that on my own in the city. And yay, my first comment here after lurking for ages!

Reactions: 16
I’m not in love with the flat as is but can defo see a lot of potential in it and I’m very interested to see how she styles it up. I think it’s going to look COMPLETELY different.

I am slightly confused though as to her saying the marble tiles were what sold her on the property... then a couple of seconds later saying she’ll need to rip them all up to fit the shower?

also on her stories telling everyone how much she hates grey over and over again, then putting up a post saying she didn’t mean to offend, to then talking about how beautiful the grey colour was, over and over again. Like if you like grey just say it surely... even if it isn’t her typical branding 🥴

I do think it’s slightly naieve for her to say that people on these forums are not welcome on her channel. I’m willing to bet a lot of her audience over a certain age have found the threads and many of us on here are subscribed to her! So what am I now not allowed to view her videos even though I like her content just because I read and express opinions?

Reactions: 8
I’m not in love with the flat as is but can defo see a lot of potential in it and I’m very interested to see how she styles it up. I think it’s going to look COMPLETELY different.

I am slightly confused though as to her saying the marble tiles were what sold her on the property... then a couple of seconds later saying she’ll need to rip them all up to fit the shower?

also on her stories telling everyone how much she hates grey over and over again, then putting up a post saying she didn’t mean to offend, to then talking about how beautiful the grey colour was, over and over again. Like if you like grey just say it surely... even if it isn’t her typical branding 🥴

I do think it’s slightly naieve for her to say that people on these forums are not welcome on her channel. I’m willing to bet a lot of her audience over a certain age have found the threads and many of us on here are subscribed to her! So what am I now not allowed to view her videos even though I like her content just because I read and express opinions?
You aren’t allowed to call them out or disagree with them EVER. Only praises and nothing more. They are angels and never do anything wrong, like ever! Sooo perfect! Coming here, we are the worst people alive! *insert longest hardest eye roll 🙄 *

(I’m being sarcastic)

• Haha
You aren’t allowed to call them out or disagree with them EVER. Only praises and nothing more. They are angels and never do anything wrong, like ever! Sooo perfect! *insert longest hardest eye roll 🙄 *

(I’m being sarcastic)
Of course, I must always look at these influencers like royalty and they could never do wrong 🤩🤪

I know we’ve said it before but I just don’t understand why influencers won’t take constructive criticism on board. The whole reason they’re making money is from the folks watching their videos! If they’re just going to complain about these viewers being mean, they’ll stop watching and then the influencer will stop earning money. Which is a pretty simple thing to understand. Of course I believe influencers should post the content they want to do at the end of the day! But if you post your content online you’ve got to know that you’ll get different perspectives on things!

I can't make my mind up about Freddy's stories. I don't know if I prefer her eye f***ing the camera with just captions or her whining and moaning about paint colours 🤣

• Haha
Haha, seriously. The grey paint tantrum makes the eye f**king seem like desirable content 🤣

Maybe that was her plan.... *insert conspiracy music* 🧐🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cringe when she said walk in wardrobe in that (she thinks) French accent. Once again she thinks she’s Blair Waldorf. The whole French titles in her vids is super cringey too. If your not fluent just stop 🛑.

also just my opinion but I HATE the ensuite. 🤮🤢

Reactions: 18
The ensuite bathroom is also weirdly built, Id personally need help from a professional to make sensz out of this. Same thing with the bedroom. Also the kitchen is weirdly placed. Horrible flat imo I would never buy that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.