Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
crappy boxes for £5 😑 with a crappy "gift card" that's more like a flyer for them. With crappy handwriting scribbled all over it.

Reactions: 3
The stockings are £20. I’ve found them wholesale (it took 30 seconds) and they cost less than £3 each. I think a £17 mark up is pretty good going…I wonder how much the personalisation actually costs. Yes companies absolutely should make a profit, but these stockings look cheap and nasty, and they are. Nat and Dan are fleecing their customers.
1AF80BB2-72F4-46B1-8084-6AE2709D8ABC.jpeg
143A2F22-3EA7-41E9-8BBB-51B24FC606D6.jpeg
A883B271-C812-45F8-9082-AF430A23CA33.jpeg
873851F8-E257-4600-9985-25136AD92147.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The stockings are £20. I’ve found them wholesale (it took 30 seconds) and they cost less than £3 each. I think a £17 mark up is pretty good going…I wonder how much the personalisation actually costs. Yes companies absolutely should make a profit, but these stockings look cheap and nasty, and they are. Nat and Dan are fleecing their customers.
View attachment 1664638View attachment 1664639View attachment 1664640View attachment 1664641
Same with the sacks I’ve seen them all over Etsy a lot lower priced than there’s that’s not exclusive to Fred and Noah

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1664638View attachment 1664639View attachment 1664640View attachment 1664641
Also with the teachers gifts and beach bags. Easily found on a wholesalers website. Cheap tat probably made from China and all fNat and Dan do is use their Cricut to iron on letters. They are getting desperate to flog anything really. Who even buys this tat? Can't be the luxury customers F&N claim to attract.

How long until fNat finds or gets told about this thread for her to then start on stories about how "awful" and "unkind" and "nasty" the women are on here? She just will not accept that there are many, MANY people who are seeing past her and Dan's fakery. Someone mentioned in a few posts before about donating the baby leggings to charity that she has been trying to flog for ages now. No way would they do that! They are the most self-centred pair going and their masks are starting to slip. Que...."we donate product to baby wards...". Sure you did but lets not pretend now that those clothes were just to get these wards promoting you and to get the parents to buy more F&N. Shameless.

Last edited:
Also with the teachers gifts and beach bags. Easily found on a wholesalers website. Cheap tat probably made from China and all fNat and Dan do is use their Cricut to iron on letters. They are getting desperate to flog anything really. Who even buys this tat? Can't be the luxury customers F&N claim to attract.

How long until fNat finds or gets told about this thread for her to then start on stories about how "awful" and "unkind" and "nasty" the women are on here? She just will not accept that there are many, MANY people who are seeing past her and Dan's fakery. Someone mentioned in a few posts before about donating the baby leggings to charity that she has been trying to flog for ages now. No way would they do that! They are the most self-centred pair going and their masks are starting to slip. Que...."we donate product to baby wards...". Sure you did but lets not pretend now that those clothes were just to get these wards promoting you and to get the parents to buy more F&N. Shameless.
I think she does know about this thread. She makes the odd comment about trolls every now and then, and I think she means here. If she was getting trolled in her DMs, she would absolutely share the messages and invite a pile on to the unsuspecting person.

There was a comment on a local news story a few months ago about her being fat, and she had a three day breakdown about it. I mean, she can see herself in the mirror so I don’t know what the fuss was about.

She can’t take any criticism whatsoever. I once had an issue with some leggings that washed extremely poorly (now I know it’s just standard F&N ‘wash wear’ AKA appalling quality products) and she was so salty in her reply to me, basically accusing me of lying. She’s a horrible human being.

Reactions: 3
The way they talk about juggling parenting and work, you'd think their 2 sons were about 4 and 6 lol

Reactions: 6
So they’ve just bought a £140 life size Santa from the range on a whim. Times are so, so hard for them, clearly. How do people not see how much money they spend, and that the begging posts just don’t add up? They’re rolling in it and they’re laughing at their customers.

Reactions: 5
I’d it just me who can’t stand it when she does that quiet little giggle to herself 🤢
I thought the outlet/sale was going to be got rid of to make way for their Christmas…sorry ‘winter’ stock?? She’s still promoting it so was that just a ruse to get ppl buying?? So what’s the news in 2 weeks the fact your terrible leggings are going to be sold in sainsburys? Also you’ve ‘designed’ a Daisy print which will be sold in the spring. White daisy’s on a navy background……same as every other Daisy print I’ve ever seen 😴
I bet they sell more custom stuff than leggings now hence all the ordering off alibaba.
And dare I say it I HATE seeing boys in leggings!!!!! Don’t all come at me at once 🫣

I’d it just me who can’t stand it when she does that quiet little giggle to herself 🤢
I thought the outlet/sale was going to be got rid of to make way for their Christmas…sorry ‘winter’ stock?? She’s still promoting it so was that just a ruse to get ppl buying?? So what’s the news in 2 weeks the fact your terrible leggings are going to be sold in sainsburys? Also you’ve ‘designed’ a Daisy print which will be sold in the spring. White daisy’s on a navy background……same as every other Daisy print I’ve ever seen 😴
I bet they sell more custom stuff than leggings now hence all the ordering off alibaba.
And dare I say it I HATE seeing boys in leggings!!!!! Don’t all come at me at once 🫣
Sainsburys already do patterned leggings and they are cheap. I got my daughter halloween ones for £4 not sure their stuff will sell that well if they keep the prices high

Reactions: 1
Sniggering like mutley 🤢

• Haha

It's not just you. Her sniggering is definitely mean girl vibes. If they do sell their things in Sainbsurys, i can assure you, it will only be a tiny collection to begin with. What fNat and Dan don't realise is now they have sold their soul (potentially) to a supermarket, not only will the supermarket be taking at least a 55% margin for themselves, they will also now take F&N products to their factories overseas and have samples being made at record low prices. When the next rotation of buying comes around at Sainsburys, the supermarket giants will just say that sales were low and so will slowly diminish F&N product in favour of their own cheaper versions. But leggings arent exactly ground breaking and also a lot of the designs fNat creates are just stock prints from Shutterstock that anyone can obtain. So it's more of a vanity project for fNat and Dan to shout on socials in order to make them seem bigger than what they are when in relaity, they have very little business acumen and don't realise that this is actually quite damaging to their 'small-but-we-live-in-a-million-pound-house-and-own-outright-our-warehouse' business. A bit like that time they got wet over being stocked by Joules. Joules, who are tinkering on administration, basically opened their website up for smaller brands to list on there and for every sale that was made via the Joules website, Joules would take their share. But the way fNat and Dan went on, it was as if Joules had agreed to stock F&N in their stores. It was absolutely laughable. Notice how they never mention Joules now. Funny that.

Reactions: 6
So they’re taking a few days off to spend time with their kids as it’s half term. They have a 3 day weekend which is a lot more than most families do. They proclaim to be a small business but how can they afford to only be working 4 days a week? Plus they only work 10-2. It’s just so un genuine it’s the reason they’re not liked. Well done if you can afford to be part timers but stop with the fakeness that you’re struggling. Struggling is when you work a normal full time job along side your own little business. Missing out on quality family time to make ends meet. Now they’re going support their sons ‘business’ which is exactly the same as theirs….scour the internet for free artwork and cricut it into a jumper….hardly groundbreaking and he’ll learn nothing apart from begging for likes. I don’t know what it is but they just annoy me so much

Reactions: 7
So they’re taking a few days off to spend time with their kids as it’s half term. They have a 3 day weekend which is a lot more than most families do. They proclaim to be a small business but how can they afford to only be working 4 days a week? Plus they only work 10-2. It’s just so un genuine it’s the reason they’re not liked. Well done if you can afford to be part timers but stop with the fakeness that you’re struggling. Struggling is when you work a normal full time job along side your own little business. Missing out on quality family time to make ends meet. Now they’re going support their sons ‘business’ which is exactly the same as theirs….scour the internet for free artwork and cricut it into a jumper….hardly groundbreaking and he’ll learn nothing apart from begging for likes. I don’t know what it is but they just annoy me so much

It's because they are so disingenuous. Their stories of the Team Tots factory saying that we are helping to keep people in work. They had to say that because they know they are losing the 'small business' term they used to use a lot of. Sure, people very well may be supporting small UK factories but I can tell you that this factory have many other brands they make for and i doubt they would be struggling if F&N failed. Its the same when fNat says we are helping her staff to pay their mortgages. Thats just emotional blackmail and SO unprofessional from any business. But then they aren't a real business. They don't think like a proper business and certainly don't act like one which is why they wont last. Pretty sure fNat doesn't know about his thread because we will all hear about it soon enough and relentlessly. Will never forget that time they were so salty on Trust Pilot about a customer who was anonymous and they referred to her as 'Karen'. How disgusting.

Imagine your mum making you crawl under a box..... to try and convince people that she's just like any other working mum 😭😭😭 I wonder how many takes that took?!

Long time lurker hear!! I used to be one of these people setting my alarms for the midnight releases, my little boy only wore Fred and Noah and wouldn’t put him in anything else, and paid stupid amounts for ‘rare’ prints 🫣 but now with probably over 50 pairs of leggings and a 3 year old that dose nothing more than want to be outside I have realised how unpractical there are and how I was suckered in to ‘needing’ these leggings! They don’t last, they done wash well, and they definitely don’t keep them warm !! I have however come to my senses and now my little boy loves nothing more than being able to go outside getting muddy knees and bum without me shouting ‘don’t get ur leggings muddy!’

Anyway i came hear to say… bloody hell they realy will sell any crap now!! The summer paddling pools and floats where bad enough but OMG ear bud cases !!! Whatever next!! Que Nat with her ‘please help us over buy and over spend this Christmas and buy out cheep tat that we will massively over price!’

Personalised ear buds now...the sad thing is people will be this overpriced crap because they're gullible and have been brainwashed by Nat and Dan's marketing ploys.
Omg. I printed out a couple of name labels on my tiny label machine so my husband and I don’t get our AirPods mixed up. It was free. I can’t believe they’re selling cheap knock off AirPods with a bit of vinyl stuck on that looks absolute crap. If people really want this ‘look’ then they can buy a personalised sticker from Etsy and put it on their genuine AirPods.

Fred & Noah have turned into a market stall with a website.

Wow. They really are turning into a shitshow aren’t they. Times must be hard, they seem to be steering away from leggings and focusing on cheap tat. Didn’t that have its day like 2 years ago?

I think this is more proof that the business really is going down the pan. I’ve noticed other businesses try to change direction like this and then close down not long after when it doesn’t work. Time must be ticking very loudly for them.

ETA - I said it further up thread but we’re getting busier now. Yes nat IS incredibly rude! Imagine a customer contacting your business with an issue and being disgustingly rude. I experienced it too and I only emailed to ask if there was anything that could be done for a loose thread - at the time they said they did repairs like that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Does anybody remember Nat getting very upset because her milk bottle teether design was copied by ? I want to aliexpress / wish type place
she doesn’t seem so concerned with mass produced Chinese tat nowadays does she?

Does anybody remember Nat getting very upset because her milk bottle teether design was copied by ? I want to aliexpress / wish type place
she doesn’t seem so concerned with mass produced Chinese tat nowadays does she?
Yea all the years she spent on the design etc……then they’re selling rip off apple ear buds……hypocritical anyone????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.