Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has always been a hypocrite and her taste is actually not that great. Certainly not premium like she claims Fred & Noah to be. I feel her followers, the ones who stroke her ego, are the sort who would feel really intimidated by someone like Nat and so stoke her fire, so to speak.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but the way she keeps hyping up the sequin ‘cloff’ makes me howl!! It’s tit you can see from the pic when the mama leggings stretch around the knee the print goes grey. One wash and the colours will fade as they look dull already!

Reactions: 4
15CB054C-C2D9-43D1-85C7-3B5D2B789BCA.jpeg

Ooh what a lucky person getting a mystery box…a box of leggings and t shirts that nobody wants. How generous 😂

• Haha
Releasing lots of legging prints this week so it saves you on postage. Awww how incredibly thoughtful of you fNat and Dan for thinking of saving customers' money. Not the fact that your sales are diminishing and so want to release more options of prints to broaden your market. Insufferable.

Reactions: 3
Made to order? You cut a small bit of vinyl and iron it onto a pre-sewn, pre-printed bag
Ah yes with the Cricut that anyone can buy and do themselves at home. And did we all know their changing mats and muslins are made "right here in the UK?"....fNat how about your rain coats? Which country were they made in? C------H------I------N------A
But you never mention that do you because didn't you use to slag off rotton other brands manufacturing in countries like China? Says the woman who happily buys in Primark & Ikea, two of China's biggest customer's. Ohhhh the hypocrsy.

Reactions: 5
Oh yet another beg for sales today as they’re NoT a SMaLL bUsiNESs ok! Pull the other one Nat and Dan….very few actual small business owners live in a million pound house, drive super expensive cars, have numerous exotic and expensive holidays every year, buy thousand pound handbags, oh and take every Friday off! If they were really working hard then they’d at least work a full working week. (But they do stick a bit of vinyl to a t-shirt every now and then, so they can legitimately say their staff don’t do it all 🙄)

Oh yet another beg for sales today as they’re NoT a SMaLL bUsiNESs ok! Pull the other one Nat and Dan….very few actual small business owners live in a million pound house, drive super expensive cars, have numerous exotic and expensive holidays every year, buy thousand pound handbags, oh and take every Friday off! If they were really working hard then they’d at least work a full working week. (But they do stick a bit of vinyl to a t-shirt every now and then, so they can legitimately say their staff don’t do it all 🙄)
Wasn't she saying how well the seeeequin cloff legginnnz sold just the other day?! Make up your mind Nat...

• Haha
Ye so many small businesses can make enough money to have a massive house, unit, fancy cars, expensive handbags and several luxury holidays! She makes her money by begging people to buy her leggings.... if they were any good she wouldn't need to beg

Ye so many small businesses can make enough money to have a massive house, unit, fancy cars, expensive handbags and several luxury holidays! She makes her money by begging people to buy her leggings.... if they were any good she wouldn't need to beg
This is so true. They have very little business acumen and if social media wasn't around then their business wouldn't last that long at all. Do you remember when they appeared on Love Island that year with their HIDEOUS bright yellow muslins...yuk! Well that was paid for yet she sneakily tried to make out on socials that Love Island just happened to feature them. No fNat, we aren't stupid. Or like that time she started to well up on stories when Kate Middleton was at a function and playing with a child who happened to be wearing her leggings. LOL it's not like Kate's kids were wearing your leggings fNat! LOL get over yourself!!!! Kate wouldn't even dream of buying a pair your over priced leggings especially if she heard you and Dan on stories. Chavs.

Now we have to suffer the Mincepie-over done-not funny any more- tit for the next 2 months. Great.

• Haha
So yesterday she said she was really poorly and would have rang in sick if she could... pretty sure they posted they were our on the weekend (she had a sick day Friday) and she went put last night... if you are poorly for a sick day you shouldn't be going out

I laughed at the parking signs Fred and Noah ‘directors parking’ outside the unit 😂 who the duck do they think they are??

• Haha
The last line. Alright nat. I doubt your website is going to be overloaded with people desperate for crappy outlet 🤣 I should unsubscribe but I’ve been waiting for a F&N thread for ages 🙊
AD9CE34D-5A4C-4205-958E-210C9B10244C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The amount of time they’ve been trying to flog the baby leggings for a tenner, they’d be better off not wasting their time and giving them to charity. Clearly nobody wants poor quality leggings for a tiny baby that will wear them once or twice before they grow out of them. Who knew.

The amount of time they’ve been trying to flog the baby leggings for a tenner, they’d be better off not wasting their time and giving them to charity. Clearly nobody wants poor quality leggings for a tiny baby that will wear them once or twice before they grow out of them. Who knew.
Give them to charity?! Nat would shudder in horror! Don’t think they’ve ever done anything like that? Except gifted items to people who could buy their own in the hopes of advertisement 😂

Personally, a baby particularly 0-6 months is better in sleepsuits. Easy to get on and off for nappy changes. Who in their right mind would want to keep undressing a baby in leggings, possibly socks because their feet get cold, probably lose the bloody socks and where they’re held a lot, the top paired with the leggings constantly rides up.

Not for me thanks 🤣 their baby sizes have never sold well. I don’t know why they bother. I’d only get leggings to match a sibling but the supermarkets have been doing matching items for ages now 🤷🏼‍♀️ and the “designs” they’ve chosen for F&N in recent years have been ugly anyway.

Some poor woman on their Facebook group seems to be having some kind of breakdown thinking that they may have run out of sequin leggings before her order is fulfilled. Where do they find these people?! Honestly!

• Haha
F6321090-BDAA-4113-B7ED-31A980823C43.jpeg

These ‘luxury stockings’ look like something you’d get on a market stall. Nothing wrong with a market stall, by the way, but these ones will be astronomically priced. They’ve clearly bulk bought a load from china and are using their cricut machine to make them speshal. £25 a pop is my guess.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.