Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can they have restocked the scarves 3 times over 2 days?
Marketing tactics - don’t believe a word you read.

More to create the feeling that the sheep or the vulnerable are missing out on something, they’re most likely of aliexpress also at a fraction of the price

---

Something v.similar, I’m sure it wouldn’t take me long to find the colour, but this gives you an idea.
D4BE4672-6829-4785-ABA9-9BD6AA02237F.png

Reactions: 1
Lisa Angel has a wholesale site. I noticed this the other day when I put something I'd seen on Not on the high st in Google image search to see if it was hugely marked up. F&N probably buy this stuff from her 🤣 I've noticed lots of websites have the same stock images and descriptions when they buy stuff from wholesalers

I'm tempted to tell the sheeple on FB there's at least 3 different uk online stores they can get their exclusive scarves from 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She just can't hide what a nasty person she is. Wagging her head at the screen like a Mean Girl... (too many colours on a newborn story)

She just can't hide what a nasty person she is. Wagging her head at the screen like a Mean Girl... (too many colours on a newborn story)
She’s such a rude witch!! I don’t like loads of colours on a new born I like them in white. That’s my opinion and it’s not right or wrong. That person didn’t say anything nasty unlike Nat!!! Honestly they must lose customers on the daily with her at the helm!!!!

She’s such a rude witch!! I don’t like loads of colours on a new born I like them in white. That’s my opinion and it’s not right or wrong. That person didn’t say anything nasty unlike Nat!!! Honestly they must lose customers on the daily with her at the helm!!!!
The reaction was extreme to say the least....personally I dressed both my babies like the rainbows they are, all the colours please, but some people like white, pastels etc etc 🤷‍♀️,

Reactions: 2
Really shows the nasty side of her.... Nasty Nat showing her true colours!
Did you see all the Mothers day crap they are selling loads of cheap jewellery and random cheap tat

As if she’s just tagged molly mae in a giraffe print sleep suit when she’s called her baby bambi 😂😂😂 begging for custom whilst taking the piss that must be the cringiest thing I’ve seen

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if she’s just tagged molly mae in a giraffe print sleep suit when she’s called her baby bambi 😂😂😂 begging for custom whilst taking the piss that must be the cringiest thing I’ve seen
Begging her to buy a sleep suit... I cringed lol

She obviously doesn’t have the PO box address for Molly Mae to send her one for free…like they do usually. She is such a desperate, nasty, mean girl.

So they’ve brought out a new delivery option. £25 a year for normal delivery?? I bet ppl only order a couple of times a year if that so how can it save you money? You won’t get your order any quicker they make it sound like they’ll send it straight away. They don’t. From what I’ve seen it takes a week to leave them. Express will cost you £50 a year. But if you order on a Friday you’ll not get it till Tuesday!! I order from a place down south and if I order by 11am I get it next morning and that costs a standard 3.99. I wonder how many ppl actually take them up on it I doubt many do

So they’ve brought out a new delivery option. £25 a year for normal delivery?? I bet ppl only order a couple of times a year if that so how can it save you money? You won’t get your order any quicker they make it sound like they’ll send it straight away. They don’t. From what I’ve seen it takes a week to leave them. Express will cost you £50 a year. But if you order on a Friday you’ll not get it till Tuesday!! I order from a place down south and if I order by 11am I get it next morning and that costs a standard 3.99. I wonder how many ppl actually take them up on it I doubt many do
Also they offer free delivery every few weeks ... I would be well annoyed if I had paid it then they do free delivery all the time

Omg is Fat actually scolding people for buying in the sale??! Like here's code OURCLOTHESARESHIT for 3% off all weekend...and then throwing a witch fit because people actually only want their poor quality tat then?!

Reactions: 4
Nat doesn't buy from small businesses she wears things thar are gifted to her.
Is she seriously trying to suggest she doesn't just shop in the sales

Nat is such a judgmental, salty witch. Everyone shops in the sales! Shaming her customers for shopping when there’s a discount, while she’s trying to shill them £25 leggings that bobble and fall apart in the wash. She should be ashamed of herself.

And I bet she wrote a note about how much her dead mum loved Jessie J in the parcel she sent to Jessie J. I hope Jessie J gives it to charity.

Using her dead mum to try and get Jessie J to buy leggings ... she's hit a new low

Reactions: 6
2E27EE8F-905E-44D5-B6F3-FC2C00880C41.jpeg

So they want a free model and basically a free professional photographer in exchange for free clothes?! Can they get any more tight or cheeky? This is unbelievable!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1962368
So they want a free model and basically a free professional photographer in exchange for free clothes?! Can they get any more tight or cheeky? This is unbelievable!
This is what I said about their lack of business acumen. They solely rely on Instagram and Facebook for sales. They don’t invest in other aspects which are required for business longevity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.