Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well two other small businesses I follow are posting about/selling that scarf 😳
76764777-6A3F-41FA-BDD6-B5D64D67C381.jpeg
1D87B830-DFBC-48E1-9FB8-D87DECF5868C.jpeg

Just casually showing off a £650 barbecue. But remember they’re struggling guys and don’t know if they’ve got enough work, so place some orders okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just casually showing off a £650 barbecue. But remember they’re struggling guys and don’t know if they’ve got enough work, so place some orders okay.
I know ‘please keep your orders coming in it would be lovely to be able to keep our staff busy and not make them redundant because we can’t afford our expensive holidays’ they just haven’t got a clue how to market themselves. They’re actually turning ppl off the brand and cheapening it with all the crap they’re flogging. Why didn’t they collab with some other small businesses instead of buying crap from China? Makes their ethos chaos

FNat is sooooo fake. Talking as if she's the First one To come up with the idea of opting out of mother's day emails... Etsy and a couple of others have been doing it for weeks! And then with the fake tears, she says she could pay somebody to Set it up for her subscribers to be able to exclude themselves from those emails, but she doesn't want to do that... She would rather distress people than spend money.

Ooo another weekend of free delivery...bet the people who paid for unlimited delivery are happy lol

Reactions: 3
She clearly didn’t want to give 10% off. What a crock of tit that free delivery was winning at midnight…where are the receipts Nat? Such a charlatan.

Spend 30 pound for a free headband 😂😂😂 she doesn't have a single generous bone in her body.

• Haha
Anybody else notice how they ALWAYS ask for someone to take photos of a new item - but they never ever use them? They always use the same models in a studio. Not sure if it a tactic for engagement?

How much will they be selling those puppies for then!
Pimping out the dog for cash. The look on the poor things face. It should be on her personal page it’s nothing to do with Fred and noah!!! And they’re not worth the price she’ll try snd get for them they’re an over bred breed there’s so many ppl who can’t handle their temperament. Funny how she was ‘ill’ the day they were born. I think ppl are starting to see through them

Fnat: Dan was ill.....with a cold 🙄 things are so tough please support our small business...also Fnat: we see ourselves retired in 10 years.
Ok hun 😒

Reactions: 5
Fnat: Dan was ill.....with a cold 🙄 things are so tough please support our small business...also Fnat: we see ourselves retired in 10 years.
Ok hun 😒
Noticed this too. fNat is insufferable. Bear in mind that those two common as much scroungers will be taking a hefty salary AND benefitting from profits. So whilst they sometimes have said they dont make a lot of moeny from selling x, y, z they are not forgoing both their inaflated, and probably six figure, salaries.

I just don’t understand their mindset of not releasing stuff? It’s all there yet won’t release new patterns? Waiting for photos to come in?? Why don’t they just take them themselves? I know how easy it is I have a clothing brand. People buy before the season so to have shorts out in may is missing a trick? Or is it they don’t want to get too busy as they’ll have to work extra hours or pay someone to work?? I just don’t understand how they have survived this long??

I just don’t understand their mindset of not releasing stuff? It’s all there yet won’t release new patterns? Waiting for photos to come in?? Why don’t they just take them themselves? I know how easy it is I have a clothing brand. People buy before the season so to have shorts out in may is missing a trick? Or is it they don’t want to get too busy as they’ll have to work extra hours or pay someone to work?? I just don’t understand how they have survived this long??
To try build hype with their fans maybe?

Reactions: 1
To try build hype with their fans maybe?
I think that’s their thinking but if I wanted shorts I’d see they weren’t available till may and go elsewhere. And the outlet baffles me. They have so much stock in the outlet I’d be having a word with my supplier! It’s bad business

Reactions: 4
I think that’s their thinking but if I wanted shorts I’d see they weren’t available till may and go elsewhere. And the outlet baffles me. They have so much stock in the outlet I’d be having a word with my supplier! It’s bad business
Yeah....I'm not sure why anyone would buy anything full price when they seem to have so much of it in the outlet 🤷‍♀️

I'm the same. Have started picking up Summer bits for my girls as they're becoming available now to spread the cost the bit 😂 kids grow like weeds

Pre lockdown they used to regularly sell out of new releases almost instantly. From memory, they used to release things at midnight so people would stay up, hoping to get the size they wanted. I suppose people also used to add other things to their bags to spend enough for free delivery. It seems that they haven’t got out of that mindset, and they keep hoping for a unicorn that will sell out. The stuff is too expensive and too poorly made, and people have seen through the bullshit.

Also, they need a new fabric printer as the mistakes in the fabric seem to be everywhere. But no, Nat can’t be wrong and she has the best fabric printer in the world apparently 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.