Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so strange they’re now stocking adult scarves. They’re definitely battling to remain in business. These must have been bulk bought cheaply.
E40C4D29-1D5D-40E9-8546-907D36FE1980.png

Reactions: 2
The raincoats are made in China. Nowt from with making in China but there’s a massive amount of hypocrisy when fNat and her weirdo husband claim to be “proud” to make in the U.K. you can’t say that and then ship a load of product from China you twats! Well you can. It just goes to show how their lack of business acumen is and I’ve said before and ill says again, this will be the beginning of the end for them.

who even buys their stuff? Is it really insecure social media warriors who spend their whole Day posting pictures of their kids online?

Reactions: 1
The raincoats are made in China. Nowt from with making in China but there’s a massive amount of hypocrisy when fNat and her weirdo husband claim to be “proud” to make in the U.K. you can’t say that and then ship a load of product from China you twats! Well you can. It just goes to show how their lack of business acumen is and I’ve said before and ill says again, this will be the beginning of the end for them.

who even buys their stuff? Is it really insecure social media warriors who spend their whole Day posting pictures of their kids online?
I think it’s only the leggings that are made in the uk by them. Everything else like the Xmas stockings/sacks, suitcases and bags are alibaba specials. Like you say deffo hypocritical and those scarves would have been bought on the cheap somewhere!! It made me laugh all the ‘mummy bloggers’ that did a videoed review of their raincoat for clout. They looked wooden and scripted 😂

Reactions: 4
I think it’s only the leggings that are made in the uk by them. Everything else like the Xmas stockings/sacks, suitcases and bags are alibaba specials. Like you say deffo hypocritical and those scarves would have been bought on the cheap somewhere!! It made me laugh all the ‘mummy bloggers’ that did a videoed review of their raincoat for clout. They looked wooden and scripted 😂
Yes those ads were tit! They got a fiver or something for them though, so totally worth it 😂

Reactions: 1
Their marketing (begging) emails now thanking everyone for “keeping their staff employed” 😂 AS IF they wouldn’t be able to another job elsewhere!! I’m sure supermarkets offer flex hours. I mean come on, let’s me honest, the staff at f&n are hardly qualified in marine science so I’m sure they wouldn’t be out of a job when fNat dissolves the biz.
Also, if they’re living hand to mouth in terms of relying on sales each month with no firearms planning and / or forecasting then that shows you firstly, how badly run their biz in, secondly, how fNat has little business acumen and thirdly, how they’re on the slippery slope downwards.

Reactions: 3
What I don’t understand is if they were doing that badly sales wise, they could let their staff go and just be the two of them

there was a post in the Facebook group the other day about a customer who spotted them because of nat’s dry robe - a £160 coat for outdoor people, which nat definitely isn’t, but why spend that much on a coat if they’re struggling!

offering free delivery AGAIN. They really are getting desperate.

What I don’t understand is if they were doing that badly sales wise, they could let their staff go and just be the two of them

there was a post in the Facebook group the other day about a customer who spotted them because of nat’s dry robe - a £160 coat for outdoor people, which nat definitely isn’t, but why spend that much on a coat if they’re struggling!

offering free delivery AGAIN. They really are getting desperate.
That badly Dan had a Porche for his birthday
NAT had an expensive bag.
They have a massive house
Go on multiple expensive holidays and only work part time... they could get rid of a staff member and work on a Friday!
This free delivery makes me laugh...they got everyone to buy a year's delivery pass then offer free delivery all the time

If Nat didn’t wear her dry robe as a coat then she wouldn’t get any wear out of it at all…I can’t see her going for a swim in the sea 😂 It looks bloody ridiculous though Nat, pop it on Vinted and get yourself a nice duffel coat.

If Nat didn’t wear her dry robe as a coat then she wouldn’t get any wear out of it at all…I can’t see her going for a swim in the sea 😂 It looks bloody ridiculous though Nat, pop it on Vinted and get yourself a nice duffel coat.
She’s materialistic tho. Look at the fuss she made over getting her balenciaga handbag and that bit her on the arse 😂 wonder if she got a refund?? Quite a few celebs have been spotted wearing the exact same coat in camouflage and pink liner when you can get it in several colours but no Nat wants to be seen wearing a £160 coat because she’s that insecure in herself she thinks expensive stuff means she’s likeable. She deffo ain’t she’s awful and comes across a silly little girl on Instagram

Thought I had seen it all with the scarves..... they are now selling earrings 🤣🤣

• Haha
Even the customers on the website are bleeping baffled
82DD2BA7-B272-4713-921E-892F376B88D2.jpeg
448B088D-CCEC-4668-ABC5-60C61F32CBFF.jpeg

do we think they’re going to become a bit of a jumble sale? The issue you get when companies sell lots of things that others do, is you lose yourself and your USP

I tend to buy toys that you wouldn’t find in Tesco - brands like little Dutch for example. But SO many businesses sell their products from huge ones to small ones that I don’t shop exclusively with one retailer, but whoever has the best price/offer/other items I want 🤷🏼‍♀️

Even the customers on the website are bleeping baffled
View attachment 1915288View attachment 1915287

do we think they’re going to become a bit of a jumble sale? The issue you get when companies sell lots of things that others do, is you lose yourself and your USP

I tend to buy toys that you wouldn’t find in Tesco - brands like little Dutch for example. But SO many businesses sell their products from huge ones to small ones that I don’t shop exclusively with one retailer, but whoever has the best price/offer/other items I want 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is what I was saying before. They have zero business acumen and you’ll start to see lots of random stuff they’ll sell to gauge whether it’s working or not before deciding whether to sack it off. Their USP was I suppose leggings naked in the U.K. but MANY brands sell leggings now and they’re just slowly going to see sales decline. One of their biggest downfalls is being too much on social media. Their mask is slipping and it’s showing. The demise of their biz couldn’t happen to a nicer couple. They are absolutely nasty individuals who’ve had lighted many of their customers over the years and been really demeaning.

• Heart
So not only are they turning into a jumble sale/market stall, but Nat has copied the description of their jewellery from another random website. Surely this is a copyright infringement? I just whacked her description of their gold hoop earrings into google, and this Lisa Angel website came up with exactly the same description. Nat has clearly cut and pasted it. It’s outrageous.
6E03126F-BA25-4F0C-B36B-F07CFDD330D0.png
6C48357B-8F80-4B36-95BE-5500DE388369.png
400A7976-50DE-4F4D-B28E-1A58C2F66D24.png
B9D4DB12-1471-4C3A-A569-634DFAC6D957.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I actually thought when I saw the earring post it was very Lisa angel - but they’re a company who sell lots of things as a gift shop so it makes sense.

Could fred and Noah get in trouble for copying?

What a way to destroy your credibility & integrity! It’ll be cricut keyrings next, they may aswell drive round in a 3 wheeled car…

• Haha
I actually thought when I saw the earring post it was very Lisa angel - but they’re a company who sell lots of things as a gift shop so it makes sense.

Could fred and Noah get in trouble for copying?
Yes they could. It’s a civil matter so the other party (Lisa Angel) would have to take them to court and they could potentially be awarded damages. It’s expensive though (think wagatha Christie but on a much smaller scale!)
The biggest issue is the potential reputational damage. Imagine if this got out on Instagram, their reputation would be in tatters. The public love a good flogging of a brand 🤪

Yes they could. It’s a civil matter so the other party (Lisa Angel) would have to take them to court and they could potentially be awarded damages. It’s expensive though (think wagatha Christie but on a much smaller scale!)
The biggest issue is the potential reputational damage. Imagine if this got out on Instagram, their reputation would be in tatters. The public love a good flogging of a brand 🤪
I don’t know how she dare!! I’d send it to them to show that they’re being plagiarised!! Can you remember her harping on about their milk teether that she designed and someone copied it and flogged it on the Chinese market?? They had to sue someone I think I can’t remember but what a bleeping hypocrite!!!! 🤬

I don’t know how she dare!! I’d send it to them to show that they’re being plagiarised!! Can you remember her harping on about their milk teether that she designed and someone copied it and flogged it on the Chinese market?? They had to sue someone I think I can’t remember but what a bleeping hypocrite!!!! 🤬
Absolutely!! I have sent it to the other company. I just wonder if they have permission, but it can’t hurt to let them know.
The constellation earrings are being sold on not on the high street for £13 (they’re £20 on F&N!) They’re the same earrings as the model picture is exactly the same (unless that’s been plagiarised too).

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.