Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Where was the video?! She’s rumoured to be doing the Real Full Monty, which is Ashley’s annual project. Could be linked? They’re also a pic of her in what I think is the Diversity studio / converted church, with a caption about a secret filming project.
If they are together, I can’t see it lasting long. She seems to have short relationships to benefit her career / public profile.
Oh Vanessa’s tiktok x

Reactions: 1

avb00

Chatty Member
Tea from someone who knows Fran and Ash personally and was at a party with Fran with very recently - Ash has finally moved his things out of the family home and apparently Fran has removed her ring (finally!).
any news on him and kirsty? waiting for this announcement

Reactions: 1

JessikaJai

Ashley, Fran, couple members, Dani follow her. So my guess is she’s a fan on friendship level. It’s not unusual. Artists would have us add well known and liked fans to family and friends guest lists for every show just incase they came.
There’s people who treat following artists about the country/world like a holiday. Can be extremely sweet to see but some you give an inch they take a mile.

avb00

Chatty Member
In person I honestly don’t think Ashley gives creep vibes in the slightest. Just cold and arrogant if anything. I do agree he gives me narcissistic vibes though. Jordan is the polar opposite and is an absolute gent and a lovely man. The mother is a hard faced cow, id imagine she sees no wrong in anything her children do.
What did Danielle do?!!?

rebelgirl

I know we don't know for sure but she was his partner throughout tour last year and some of the dances were very close and steamy (I'm an ex dancer so know its part of the performance but I also know how many times it crosses over) then as soon as tour is over she leaves diversity and doesn't seem to be doing much. Everyone else stayed, she was the only one that went...
I don't think anything is going on between him and Starr but so what if it is? Someone I know married our history teacher, relationship didn't start until 10 years after we left school but he still knew her as an 11 year old...
---

What behaviours?

I am talking about behaviours like grooming. Even I find that history teacher story slightly weird but not as problematic as Ashley and Star if it is true. He has known her intimately, being a family friend since she was a child and those dynamics need to be held into consideration. That, coupled with the fact he has a lot more powerful than her/alll of them which can feed into those same dynamics. At the end of the day, those lot depend him for a large chunk of their lively hood, including poor Francesca. Knowing how these situations manifest (as a retired therapist now yoga trainee) it is very problematic. But that is just me. I take your points on board though...

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
Do we know they are her wedding rings? She could have replaced them with something else/similar on that hand. I wear rings on my ring finger and I'm not married

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
Why though? She was playing against Owen and jess the other day because it was on someone else's story....And there's another bloke there....
Gut feeling. This is her second panto season with diversity yet Jordan doesn’t follow her, neither do Fran or Naomi. She’s clearly friendly with Jess/Perri but there’s a coolness on Instagram between Jess and Fran/Naomi. I know Instagram isn’t real life but there’s some patterns to observe in how people engage with each other.
---
The only post of Perri’s that Fran has liked or commented on recently is an Ad (probably to improve engagement for diversity members- literally her job). No ‘uncle pel’ posts for some time…

avb00

Chatty Member
Looks like she’s friends with Jess. Could be something or nothing but friend seemed pretty adamant. Can’t really say what she does as they’d know immediately who she was.
it’s all anon here so no legal action could be taken right? You could be talking about anyone. I’m all for the goss. Pretty certain he’ll never get back with Francesca, so it’s someone else or nothing. Do we think they have something in place to stop it going to the papers? For example nothing came about regarding the affair with Perri and Jess last year in the papers.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Weird set up though. Announce separation, very clear on date they separated, but she still wears wedding ring and they seem to have children together/no contact weekends. Does anyone local to them know if he still lives at house? I’ve seen him driving about and his car is pretty obvious.
I’m wondering if the pp’s who wondered if he might be gay could be onto something. He’s not behaving like a single straight man. (Sorry to stereotype but IME they are 99% the same)
What area do they live in?