Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avb00

Chatty Member
I hope this doesn’t come across offensive and I really don’t want it to! How come both kids have completely different skin complexions if they have the same parent makeup?

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
I’ve said all along that Ashley can’t afford to divorce. She’d be entitled to at least 50% and as most his assets are tied up in his house (which looks like it needs updating from what Fran posts) and in diversity. He’d have to sell/liquidity assets to pay her 50% plus ongoing child maintenance - I think diversity have a shelf life so I can’t see his income going up exponentially in the future- he’s probably peaked now. She clearly still loves him because of it were me I’d get a shithot lawyer, take the money and buy myself a nice house outright - she could make a decent living as an influencer.
Same🙌 I posted something similar a few weeks ago

avb00

Chatty Member
How do we know they’re seeing each other? He’s not liked her last few posts.
He is, I think I posted this before but he has been seeing someone called Kirsty that he was in panto with. A friend of mine works at the theatre they were in last year.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Think diversity are in Butlins most of the summer. Fran was there one of the days last week I think it was

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
We don’t know he had a thing with Morgan. I personally think there are no serious issues as such amongst the group. We can’t assume anything based on likes, he’s the closest to Perri after his brother, so naturally would be close to Starr.
I think Starr joined the group full time in 2020 but was training with them since 2018.
I know we don't know for sure but she was his partner throughout tour last year and some of the dances were very close and steamy (I'm an ex dancer so know its part of the performance but I also know how many times it crosses over) then as soon as tour is over she leaves diversity and doesn't seem to be doing much. Everyone else stayed, she was the only one that went...
I don't think anything is going on between him and Starr but so what if it is? Someone I know married our history teacher, relationship didn't start until 10 years after we left school but he still knew her as an 11 year old...
---
Maybe I am weird and just an older prude but I cannot imagine any of my brothers close friends, who I have known since a CHILD and watched me grow up like pictures angelling up from my crotch on Instagram. If nothing is going on then clearly Ashley does not fully understand optics. Which he kind of should considering he runs a dance company where these behaviours are rife.
What behaviours?

rebelgirl

I think Ashley has blocked you. He’s still liking all her recents. I really don’t think he is seeing Starr and definitely don’t think Perri would be as friendly with him if it were the case! Now, the other lady from panto.. let’s seee
I am not blocked but respect your opinion. Let us wait and see 🙏🏼

Late to the party

Just been watching Morgan ploms stories and she hasn't been to the studio once from what you can tell from hers and others stories and posts. Really think something went on there
I don't think she's a main member of the group just like Liv the red head from a couple of years ago. I think they're talented dancers but not local enough to be full time members

rebelgirl

Final post of the year and I wish i had screenshotted! But there are three recent posts of Starrs that Ashley had liked and since this thread has unlikedd..... I just want this here as a momento my prediction. They will date quietly for years, and then when they get together there will be a time frame but on when it first started. Just like then he and Francesca separated to cover up for his ways. I hope that everyone, the media and journalists see through it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

girl123467

There she is again sitting front row!! She should let the aunt take rose and take a break at home!! She just won't though. Constantly trying to involve herself