Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rebelgirl

it’s all anon here so no legal action could be taken right? You could be talking about anyone. I’m all for the goss. Pretty certain he’ll never get back with Francesca, so it’s someone else or nothing. Do we think they have something in place to stop it going to the papers? For example nothing came about regarding the affair with Perri and Jess last year in the papers.
It is deffo all anon but we have to be careful with what we say because they could guess the person. They are definitely watching this thread. Interesting now Starr and Fran are now uploading after being so quiet and us making a comment about it...
Deffo think we are on to something people.

I am sure Ashley won't be liking any of her posts going forward, or maybe he will after someone shows him this to prove they are not watching it:ROFLMAO:. If they are together, then they will wait. She will leave diversity, there will be a big announcement with a time frame attached much like his and Frans separation to cover up for his cheating so we cannot call him a groomer... and she will move into her five-figure influencer role, staying at home dancing on TikTok.

Cannot wait to keep an eye on this. I am too invested.

Reactions: 1

JessikaJai

She should. I can’t for the life of me work out why she doesn’t go for a clean break. I don’t know what she earns from diversity but she’d make a good income as an influencer - she’s a hands on mum with two well behaved, photogenic, children.

I hope she’s just biding her time and engaging great legal support.
I think she might see this tour out and then part ways. But then again if the splits been amicable because they felt more friends than lovers then maybe she can carry on in the family business just fine. Who knows. I have a feeling diversity will call hiatus/retire after this tour so she won’t really be needed for anything anymore because Ashley’s sister runs things at the studio which I’m guessing will become their main focus and income.

rebelgirl

We don’t know he had a thing with Morgan. I personally think there are no serious issues as such amongst the group. We can’t assume anything based on likes, he’s the closest to Perri after his brother, so naturally would be close to Starr.
I think Starr joined the group full time in 2020 but was training with them since 2018.
Maybe I am weird and just an older prude but I cannot imagine any of my brothers close friends, who I have known since a CHILD and watched me grow up like pictures angelling up from my crotch on Instagram. If nothing is going on then clearly Ashley does not fully understand optics. Which he kind of should considering he runs a dance company where these behaviours are rife.

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
Hear me out, but I think that possibly Ashley could be seeing someone or is really trying to create distance. it just seems a little bit strange that he would not post for Mother’s Day and he selectively likes/comments on her photos. Before, despite being seperated he would post and like and comment. Clear change in behaviour!
He is, I think I posted this before but he has been seeing someone called Kirsty that he was in panto with. A friend of mine works at the theatre they were in last year.

ethelworks

Chatty Member
Is Ash wearing his wedding ring again? Possibly looks like it is in the reel Fran has shared 🤔🤔

JessikaJai

I’ve noticed that Frans began commenting on Nays posts again. Have a feeling someone’s read on here we’ve clocked their falling out and they’re trying to do damage control.

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
She’s not been wearing the massive engagement ring since the summer but still wears her wedding band.

JessikaJai

Just noticed no likes/comments from diversity or their partners on her post from yestersay. I found that strange because they’re always quick on likes and comments. I’m wondering if they’ve all had a fall out.

rebelgirl

Highly doubt they will retire from tours given how much it brings in for them, Perri and Ashley are not really slowing down and the others are early or mid twenties still. I was expecting tour reviews to be shit given how rushed it was put together and the things said here about the girls not showing up to rehearsals, but everyone seems to be raving about it.

I really don’t think anything’s going on with him and Starr, but definitely if someone is saying he’s seeing that lady from panto from a friend source it’s got a good chance of being correct.

I hope Fran steps back further this year. What’s the story with Danielle Banjo, someone saying she’s horrible a page back in thread. I searched her and she’s a slave driver - the amount of businesses she’s involved with is crazy.

Still think Starr is a cunt though lol. Wish she’d include Shantel more or at all with her and the girls . She seems very isolated from the group as does her brother. Wonder how they joined the group in the first place?
I am a white person so cannot explain this well. But I was speaking to someone about just that and how Star seems to seem like a bit of a bitch who looks like she is always smelling something bad and they were saying how in black communities sometimes mixed race girls isolate darker skinned girls. I questioned them because Star is half black herself, but the person said depending on how one sees their identity it can be colourism. Apparently happens in families and friendship groups as well as society.
---
Also, Danielle seems like a proper slave driver who calls all the shots.
---
I also think that is what ashley was hinting at around slowing down in his post. I think they may take a break from tour. And focus on the studio. To be honest that makes better sense. Studio could really be something!

Last edited:

JessikaJai

Was that because of the injury though? So it was unplanned?
And I guess it depends if it was weekends or weekdays.
I've seen he is back performing as of last night, he could have held off a couple of days so he could be at his kids party
No he was home for dancing on ice final and the location of some of the shows.

rebelgirl

Just something tells me there is something going on, coupled by the fact that @JessikaJai has heard the rumor too. As someone who has been entangled with a narc, I imagine that Francesca is holding on I hope she can see sense soon and see through his fake niceness and take him for all he has got! She deserves so much more! Also, of course he wouldn't be pictured with anyone else they get to spend all their time shagging on tour LOOOOL

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
Someone on the naopmi thread has said that Ashley and fran are back together...and that they know this because their children go to the same school...