Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rebelgirl

I agree it was lovely for them to spend Christmas together. But I wanted to propose something to this group. I personally think that Ashley and Starr Kiely have something going on. We know he likes younger girls (Morgan, who he deffo had a thing with). But I have noticed that he routinely and consistently likes all of her posts since being on tour. He does not like anyone else's posts CONTANTLY, not even his own siblings or Perri. If that is the case, I am very worried, he would have known her as a child/teenager. What do you all think?

avb00

Chatty Member
I agree it was lovely for them to spend Christmas together. But I wanted to propose something to this group. I personally think that Ashley and Starr Kiely have something going on. We know he likes younger girls (Morgan, who he deffo had a thing with). But I have noticed that he routinely and consistently likes all of her posts since being on tour. He does not like anyone else's posts CONTANTLY, not even his own siblings or Perri. If that is the case, I am very worried, he would have known her as a child/teenager. What do you all think?
We don’t know he had a thing with Morgan. I personally think there are no serious issues as such amongst the group. We can’t assume anything based on likes, he’s the closest to Perri after his brother, so naturally would be close to Starr.
I think Starr joined the group full time in 2020 but was training with them since 2018.

JessikaJai

So the tour is currently in Manchester, doesn't look like Ashley will be around for his children's birthday party.
Ashley has been home recently so I can’t help but think she could of organised the party for when he was home so he could be there! It’s at their studio so it’s not like its been the only time the venue was available.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
It's not many of the main ones is it? Jordan hasn't been, perri isn't this weekend as he is with Laura and Ashley had the day out with his family on sat? Starr and Geo haven't been there either I don't think
Maybe they're finished or more likely I got confused somewhere along the way😂

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
Very interesting… Ashley started liking her posts recently, but the posed ones of just her (rather than panto-related posts). The pic from 13th December looks like she’s wearing an engagement ring 👀
I mean perri has also been liking her posts and we know he is with someone else.....

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
Think diversity are in Butlins most of the summer. Fran was there one of the days last week I think it was
It's not many of the main ones is it? Jordan hasn't been, perri isn't this weekend as he is with Laura and Ashley had the day out with his family on sat? Starr and Geo haven't been there either I don't think

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
Looks like she’s friends with Jess. Could be something or nothing but friend seemed pretty adamant. Can’t really say what she does as they’d know immediately who she was.
Jess and that other woman were in panto together last year and this year