Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His choreography has become really uninspired in recent years anyway (and there's not really any shame in that when he's been doing it for so long), I wish he'd give someone like Nathan a chance to shine.

Reactions: 10
I think they got lucky with Raac on a couple of dates but they weren't ready is the most likely reason they changed dates.
Nathan doesn't seem to be with them either. Guess he's got to take all the classes.

Reactions: 4
I think they got lucky with Raac on a couple of dates but they weren't ready is the most likely reason they changed dates.
Nathan doesn't seem to be with them either. Guess he's got to take all the classes.
Nathan and Georgia yeah. Odd they’re in the promotional photos and videos for the tour though if they’re not part of it.

Reactions: 2
Ashley working til 3.30am again today, still trying to finish the tour choreo… It’s madness.

Reactions: 4
The problem is that Ashley is trying to be a big star in his own right, but also refuses to relinquish any control over Diversity to the other members. Selfish.
Exactly! Sooo cringe.
He was up until 3.30 again dancing. I bet the politicians trying to fix the mess ATM aren't even awake until that time working

Reactions: 5
Nathan and Georgia yeah. Odd they’re in the promotional photos and videos for the tour though if they’re not part of it.
I think Nathan and Geo will be on tour, I think they’ve stayed behind to wrap up classes. They’re by far two of the best dancers, Geo is the best girl so they’ll be needed on tour.

Reactions: 6
I think she's taken a massive step back and good for her, I wonder when/if she will take the kids

Reactions: 3
There she is again sitting front row!! She should let the aunt take rose and take a break at home!! She just won't though. Constantly trying to involve herself

There she is again sitting front row!! She should let the aunt take rose and take a break at home!! She just won't though. Constantly trying to involve herself
I think that's really unfair, she works for the company, and has a daughter with the main person. Why wouldn't she be there? She was last year when no one knew they had broken up.
If the father of my daughter was doing something like that, I'd take her, as much as I don't like him, he will always be part of my life and her father

Reactions: 12
or she’s simply took her daughter to see her Daddy on stage? Not every break up is messy and hateful.

Reactions: 11
Good for Fran for going, she might be setting her boundaries - showing up but not being spokesperson day in day out (like she was this time last year, weeks before announcing their longtime split).

Jordan's post this eve is quite cryptic, definitely feels like there's more going on behind the scenes with Ashley. Something beyond a last minute show being put together. I'm awaiting Ashley's biography as I'm sure there's mental health battles going on, potentially financially driven... Regardless, could explain why it's so civilised with Fran if he's particularly fragile.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The last 2 nights seem to have been very successful! Given how little time they’ve had to prepare, the lack, if any, of sleep, and the poor takeaway diets..

Although there are many issues as someone stated on Perri’s thread about the girls not showing up to rehearsals etc. I think this tour was very rushed and I do hope it’s the last. 14 years is incredible for them

Reactions: 2
Isn’t Rose 5 in February? I think Micah is March as she did a joint party this year. Cass and Mimi are May and July babies.

Reactions: 1