Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this lady? She seems awful close with Ashley and has been on numerous tours with Diversity.

I’d be very surprised if they weren’t together. What sort of post is this for your boss??

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Who is this lady? She seems awful close with Ashley and has been on numerous tours with Diversity.

I’d be very surprised if they weren’t together. What sort of post is this for your boss??
I think she’s just a super fan?

Reactions: 1
I think she’s just a super fan?
I agree. If you look at her profile she has endless photos of her and each of the diversity boys, comments about being a fangirl etc. She seems to go to several dates on every tour, do meet and greets, wait outside the stage door etc.
There is also a post from a few weeks ago wishing her boyfriend/ partner happy birthday.

Good spot though!

Reactions: 2
I think her and her friend ainsley are super fans, they follow the group round the UK spending hundreds to see them

Wow that woman is deluded "my guy" "I love you" how embarrassing he probably doesn't even know her name. It's really cringe worthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find the whole superfan thing very weird. I don't think I'm a fan of anything let alone a super fan

Reactions: 4
Ashley, Fran, couple members, Dani follow her. So my guess is she’s a fan on friendship level. It’s not unusual. Artists would have us add well known and liked fans to family and friends guest lists for every show just incase they came.
There’s people who treat following artists about the country/world like a holiday. Can be extremely sweet to see but some you give an inch they take a mile.

Glad to see he's actually spending some time with the kids in his time off
Do you know what? Me too. I feel like he’s had something click in his head. I’ve noticed more effort recently. We don’t ever know what happens behind closed doors. I repsect Fran so much for how she’s handled this if Ashley has had a mental health crisis recently like people seem to believe. If this had of been Jordan’s partner, she’d of made it all about herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just noticed no likes/comments from diversity or their partners on her post from yestersay. I found that strange because they’re always quick on likes and comments. I’m wondering if they’ve all had a fall out.

Just noticed no likes/comments from diversity or their partners on her post from yestersay. I found that strange because they’re always quick on likes and comments. I’m wondering if they’ve all had a fall out.
Shante has commented but that's it. They're all in panto, wonder if they don't like the fact that she's not as involved and moving forward with her life.
He certainly seems to have been with her and the kids more lately which I'm really pleased to see!
ETA she was at Warren's daughter party yesterday by the looks of things

Shante has commented but that's it. They're all in panto, wonder if they don't like the fact that she's not as involved and moving forward with her life.
He certainly seems to have been with her and the kids more lately which I'm really pleased to see!
ETA she was at Warren's daughter party yesterday by the looks of things
Yeah I seen she was at the party. About time Ashley was more involved in the upbringing of his children. Other members manage to be hands on dads, he’s got no excuse in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s possible there was something on his side, but I also do think how much he works must surely have impacted their relationship? He wasn’t around for the children much, so Francesca probably got even less time as anytime he was there was for the children 🤷🏼‍♀️ they’d been together since very young, so maybe they just weren’t in love anymore? Or he wasn’t but she wanted to try?