Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise Diversity have pushed back their tour. I'm not surprised given he only started "designing" it a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 3
I didn't realise Diversity have pushed back their tour. I'm not surprised given he only started "designing" it a few weeks ago.
There's some chat about this on the perri thread. Apparently there's a lot of falling out over the lateness of the prep

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why oh why does she "car office" everyday!?? Just go to a coffee shop like any normal person or go home. Why does she have to do it in the car!?

Why oh why does she "car office" everyday!?? Just go to a coffee shop like any normal person or go home. Why does she have to do it in the car!?
I can’t work this out. She has an office at home and there’s an office at the studio, plus cafes galore, so why does she need to (or want to) work in her car?

I get the impression she doesn’t even have time to set up anywhere properly. She seems to squeeze her work in wherever she can.

I have worked for a family run business before. It can actually be ruthless and the expectations can be very unrealistic. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a lot of pressure and she doesn’t feel she can say look I need to go somewhere properly to do what I need to. Every tour/show/performance they seem to order the outfits late and then pull all nighters getting them ready. I’m really not surprised there have been issues with the next tour because I often think they seem awfully disorganised. Maybe if they had more staff, the work load would be spread more evenly and things would get done on time.

Reactions: 6
This tour is nowhere near ready and a complete disaster. Training until 3am and eating junk food every day.

Hundreds of comments on Insta that are not addressed at all by Ashley as to why the dates were cancelled or changed. Supposedly they’ve not addressed it at all.

I hope this will be the last tour for them, they need to wind down.

Reactions: 2
There's some chat about this on the perri thread. Apparently there's a lot of falling out over the lateness of the prep
I hope it all comes out, I’d say they all want out but love the money and influencing it brings to their lives. Ashley needs help. He has nothing outside of Diversity.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't look like fran is part of production this year, maybe she is taking a more behind the scenes role. Last year they had already separated but she was involved in tour.

Reactions: 2
Doesn't look like fran is part of production this year, maybe she is taking a more behind the scenes role. Last year they had already separated but she was involved in tour.
She’s usually up all night literally the night before. When is their first performance?

Hopefully she has put her health first and isn’t working her fingers to the bone on no sleep (literally).

I think she’s more management/financial side. Booking hotels and travel etc rather than production and costume

She certainly seems less involved with the group and she's certainly not been acknowledged by them for anything she does do either.
Hopefully for her, this is the beginning of her being able to break free and start over.

She should have a fresh start and move on.
I agree, although it must be terrifying. Her entire life has been tied up with Diversity and the Banjo family since she was a teenager. Moving on work-wise, as well as socially and everything else, is a huge, daunting step.

Reactions: 7
Why hasn’t Diversity released a statement on IG about all the cancelled concerts? Just be honest that they weren’t ready with the production.

So many people are commenting on all their posts about booked hotels and unable to get refunds/attend as they’ve been moved to during the week!

It sounds like the whole Diversity touring thing is unravelling in a spectacular fashion. I know 3 of the mums do the costumes and I don’t think they have management except for Danielle and Ashley. The tour is gruelling and there are a lot of dates that are 3 days in places like Aylesbury but this is probably because the venues are small in comparison to the Arenas they used to do. I know even on previous tours they spend the afternoons when there is no matinee rehearsing . They had their run at success they should stop now.

Reactions: 5
I read on a couple of comments some of the cancellations were because venues were affected by that concrete issue. But they still haven't said anything, it was other people saying it.
Must be really scary for fran trying to move on, she will forever be intertwined with them because of the kids and its all she has ever known.

Reactions: 1
It sounds like the whole Diversity touring thing is unravelling in a spectacular fashion. I know 3 of the mums do the costumes and I don’t think they have management except for Danielle and Ashley. The tour is gruelling and there are a lot of dates that are 3 days in places like Aylesbury but this is probably because the venues are small in comparison to the Arenas they used to do. I know even on previous tours they spend the afternoons when there is no matinee rehearsing . They had their run at success they should stop now.
The problem is that Ashley is trying to be a big star in his own right, but also refuses to relinquish any control over Diversity to the other members. Selfish.