Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me, I’ve always felt she totally adored him and was more in love with him than him her. I’ve mentioned before that we used to work together and even back then she rarely saw him and eventually gave up everything so that he could pursue his dream. Of course he no doubt loved her but I think the convenience of it all played a huge part for him and he’s always chasing the next goal, has to keep busy.

It must be so awkward trying to navigate their situation when she’s so tangled up in the business and his family.

Reactions: 7
Nice the children have spent Christmas with both their parents. Regardless of what’s went on between their parents.

Reactions: 8
I agree it was lovely for them to spend Christmas together. But I wanted to propose something to this group. I personally think that Ashley and Starr Kiely have something going on. We know he likes younger girls (Morgan, who he deffo had a thing with). But I have noticed that he routinely and consistently likes all of her posts since being on tour. He does not like anyone else's posts CONTANTLY, not even his own siblings or Perri. If that is the case, I am very worried, he would have known her as a child/teenager. What do you all think?

I agree it was lovely for them to spend Christmas together. But I wanted to propose something to this group. I personally think that Ashley and Starr Kiely have something going on. We know he likes younger girls (Morgan, who he deffo had a thing with). But I have noticed that he routinely and consistently likes all of her posts since being on tour. He does not like anyone else's posts CONTANTLY, not even his own siblings or Perri. If that is the case, I am very worried, he would have known her as a child/teenager. What do you all think?
I don’t think so- I suspect it’s because he knows that Starr and Co will be the new faces of diversity as the banjo brothers are getting on a bit. Also, Starr is 25 so not really a ‘young girl’.

Reactions: 1
She is 11 years his junior. He would have known her as a CHILD. It is not like she is some random 25 year old. I think it is weird when older men get with young girls who they have WATCHED grow up. That is just me...

I’ve heard this too actually…
A girl I work with is mutual friends with a girl in diversity and she mentioned something months back when we were chatting about the cancelled opening shows. I thought surely she’s mistaken, you’ve just rejogged my memory posting this! But when you look at Instagram posts, closeness during tour, I can absolutely see it. I’ve also just noticed Fran and Star no longer like one another’s posts and haven’t for months ( I’ve just had a browse after seeing your post). I am sickened if this is the truth, they are both consenting adults but it feels morally wrong. Especially when perri is Ashley’s best friend and think is his little sister.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Welllll! If people in the team are talking about it, that is disgusting. Someone in the thread said he gives off creepy vibes, which just seals the deal. Francesca obviously has no life outside of him but needs to wake up and have some self-worth. I think he cheated or they knew something was coming out so they quickly said 'separation'. She should take him to the cleaners. Perri is not smart enough to see how wrong it is if it is true, AND won't say anything because of Ashley's power. From all the posts, he seems like a classic narcissist. ALSO, they are a DANCE STUDIO classic place for grooming and SA :sick:

In person I honestly don’t think Ashley gives creep vibes in the slightest. Just cold and arrogant if anything. I do agree he gives me narcissistic vibes though. Jordan is the polar opposite and is an absolute gent and a lovely man. The mother is a hard faced cow, id imagine she sees no wrong in anything her children do.

Reactions: 4
I personally don’t think there’s anything with Starr- Fran doesn’t ever seem to have interacted with her Instagram posts. I also think if he were seeing someone that close to home the split wouldn’t be as amicable- she still wears her wedding ring. If anything I wondered if Ashley was gay to be honest. It’s unusual for a man to leave a marriage without a warm bed to climb into and to not have been seen with anyone else in the year after announcing a separation (allegedly 18 months beforehand) is quite a feat in the public eye.

I agree that Fran needs a clean break though- she seems like a great mum, with great friends and she’s beautiful. I maintain that Ashley is keeping her sweet because he knows how much he’d lose in the divorce.

Reactions: 5
Just something tells me there is something going on, coupled by the fact that @JessikaJai has heard the rumor too. As someone who has been entangled with a narc, I imagine that Francesca is holding on I hope she can see sense soon and see through his fake niceness and take him for all he has got! She deserves so much more! Also, of course he wouldn't be pictured with anyone else they get to spend all their time shagging on tour LOOOOL

I think it’s remaining amicable to keep diversity image squeaky clean. He portrays himself as mr nice guy, lots of television work and an increasingly popular dance academy. Bad press can change things very promptly. I think him and Fran have came to a mutual agreement to keep things appearing very healthy and amicable to protect his (and diversity) name. I’m convinced behind closed doors he was a horrible husband. He comes across as very emotionally cold. I watched full Monty and he didn’t even look remotely moved by any of the stories being told.

It is such a shame that as a woman you have to pretend things are okay because you rely on a man to provide you an income. She is so intelligent and should go back to paralegal work. Never too late ❤

Reactions: 4
In person I honestly don’t think Ashley gives creep vibes in the slightest. Just cold and arrogant if anything. I do agree he gives me narcissistic vibes though. Jordan is the polar opposite and is an absolute gent and a lovely man. The mother is a hard faced cow, id imagine she sees no wrong in anything her children do.
What did Danielle do?!!?

We don’t know he had a thing with Morgan. I personally think there are no serious issues as such amongst the group. We can’t assume anything based on likes, he’s the closest to Perri after his brother, so naturally would be close to Starr.
I think Starr joined the group full time in 2020 but was training with them since 2018.

We don’t know he had a thing with Morgan. I personally think there are no serious issues as such amongst the group. We can’t assume anything based on likes, he’s the closest to Perri after his brother, so naturally would be close to Starr.
I think Starr joined the group full time in 2020 but was training with them since 2018.
Maybe I am weird and just an older prude but I cannot imagine any of my brothers close friends, who I have known since a CHILD and watched me grow up like pictures angelling up from my crotch on Instagram. If nothing is going on then clearly Ashley does not fully understand optics. Which he kind of should considering he runs a dance company where these behaviours are rife.

I know we don't know for sure but she was his partner throughout tour last year and some of the dances were very close and steamy (I'm an ex dancer so know its part of the performance but I also know how many times it crosses over) then as soon as tour is over she leaves diversity and doesn't seem to be doing much. Everyone else stayed, she was the only one that went...
I don't think anything is going on between him and Starr but so what if it is? Someone I know married our history teacher, relationship didn't start until 10 years after we left school but he still knew her as an 11 year old...
---
Maybe I am weird and just an older prude but I cannot imagine any of my brothers close friends, who I have known since a CHILD and watched me grow up like pictures angelling up from my crotch on Instagram. If nothing is going on then clearly Ashley does not fully understand optics. Which he kind of should considering he runs a dance company where these behaviours are rife.
What behaviours?

I know we don't know for sure but she was his partner throughout tour last year and some of the dances were very close and steamy (I'm an ex dancer so know its part of the performance but I also know how many times it crosses over) then as soon as tour is over she leaves diversity and doesn't seem to be doing much. Everyone else stayed, she was the only one that went...
I don't think anything is going on between him and Starr but so what if it is? Someone I know married our history teacher, relationship didn't start until 10 years after we left school but he still knew her as an 11 year old...
---

What behaviours?

I am talking about behaviours like grooming. Even I find that history teacher story slightly weird but not as problematic as Ashley and Star if it is true. He has known her intimately, being a family friend since she was a child and those dynamics need to be held into consideration. That, coupled with the fact he has a lot more powerful than her/alll of them which can feed into those same dynamics. At the end of the day, those lot depend him for a large chunk of their lively hood, including poor Francesca. Knowing how these situations manifest (as a retired therapist now yoga trainee) it is very problematic. But that is just me. I take your points on board though...

I mentioned this thread to a friend of a friend who has some contact with Diversity as we’re local on a run today and Ashley has ALLEGEDLY been seeing someone called Kirsty (don’t know her surname but she’s on the panto circuit allegedly). Wouldn’t tell me how she knows though so take with pinch of salt…

Reactions: 2
I mentioned this thread to a friend of a friend who has some contact with Diversity as we’re local on a run today and Ashley has ALLEGEDLY been seeing someone called Kirsty (don’t know her surname but she’s on the panto circuit allegedly). Wouldn’t tell me how she knows though so take with pinch of salt…
There was a Kirsty in the panto at Southend last year and she's also in the one they're doing this year. Kirsty Ingram

Reactions: 3