Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t watch all their stories.. when was the last time he saw his kids properly?

Because he’s spending all day and the early hours of the next morning at that studio. It’s not healthy for any of the members to be staying until 2am and coming back for 9am the next day. Especially since they all have other commitments like sponsorships etc.

I don’t know how he hasn’t ended up ill. He’s working and on the go non stop.

Reactions: 5
Im not defending him by any means and it sure looks like Fran does the lions share, but I guess it’s possible that when he sees them he does it all low key and doesn’t put it on instagram. I don’t know, it’s a strange set up. I wonder if she wishes that she could escape the Banjo cult and be free from it all.

Reactions: 4
Im not defending him by any means and it sure looks like Fran does the lions share, but I guess it’s possible that when he sees them he does it all low key and doesn’t put it on instagram. I don’t know, it’s a strange set up. I wonder if she wishes that she could escape the Banjo cult and be free from it all.
Totally agree - just because he doesn’t post it doesn’t mean it isn’t happening

Reactions: 4
I don’t watch all their stories.. when was the last time he saw his kids properly?

Because he’s spending all day and the early hours of the next morning at that studio. It’s not healthy for any of the members to be staying until 2am and coming back for 9am the next day. Especially since they all have other commitments like sponsorships etc.

I don’t know how he hasn’t ended up ill. He’s working and on the go non stop.
I think he looks unwell.

I actually think he spends quite a bit of time with the kids and Fran but isn’t pictured for whatever reasons- we know he was on holiday with them for example. I don’t think he has them on his own much mind.

Reactions: 2
He thinks he's Obama 😂 he's not doing life changing charity work. He's making dance shows. Why does he need to stay in the office until so late?
Go home and see your kids dude

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he’s a slave driver. They must be absolutely sick on him. Perri and Jordan have been leaving the studios in the 1/2ams and having to be up for kiss 3 hours later. It’s dangerous and unhealthy. Like someone said they’re only putting on a dancing show not curing world hunger. It’s so excessive.

Reactions: 17
They've also left it very late to start rehearsing. I know he was in a show in London but the others could have started at least, or he could have shared his ideas/plans. A month before a tour is very poor. Any professional show would not start rehearsing a month before

Reactions: 8
They've also left it very late to start rehearsing. I know he was in a show in London but the others could have started at least, or he could have shared his ideas/plans. A month before a tour is very poor. Any professional show would not start rehearsing a month before
Theyll just repeat old stuff like they always do and think people don’t notice. Add new members and use a different remix of the song.

Reactions: 6
He can't have time to see the kids. They're in school or preschool during the day, he's at the studio pretty much every afternoon and evening. Unless he's still in the family home, which others have seen he isn't, when does he have time to see the kids?

Reactions: 8
I know that ring watch is frowned upon but you can see that Fran has her engagement ring back on in her latest grid post.

Reactions: 1
She’s posted a pic of her and the kids at IKEA and tagged Ashley, looks like he may have been taking the pic.

Reactions: 3