Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was working as a paralegal around 12yrs ago as we worked together for a couple years. I left before she did so I don’t know how long she stayed there for before working for Diversity full time.

Reactions: 3
Lots of people have kids to try and save things, not saying it's right but it happens
Or maybe having a newborn during height of covid was the straw that broke the camels back. He’s been a workaholic all their relationship so maybe being stuck in doors together during lockdown pushed them to the brink of divorce.

Reactions: 6
I just think it’s awful he hasn’t mentioned Fran in any of these posts about his play in Oz, the diversity studio, the MBE, etc.

I know they split and all but she was his rock for 15 years, throughout their first audition on BGT until the pandemic (when they supposedly split). Even in the T4 on the beach days she was working behind the scenes.

Not a word of her or the kids in his latest post about the studio.. and she had a huge role to play behind the scenes.

He really is mommy and daddy’s ‘little’ boy.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she can afford to cut ties with Diversity, as she hasn’t got any qualifications or any she has haven’t been used in over 15 years if she’s been admin with DV since the start.
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, she needs to divorce him and take her half out while it’s still worth something. She could have a good income as a mom-fluencer; she doesn’t need them.

Reactions: 18
Fran is clearly doing it all alone! If you're reading this fran .. distance yourself from them!

Reactions: 7
She’s not been wearing the massive engagement ring since the summer but still wears her wedding band.

Reactions: 1
Well he's been making it crystal clear recently that he does not live at the house anymore.

Reactions: 2
So are Ashley's parents not together? I saw a clip of Jordan and Perri pretending to put their mums on a singles show.

Maybe there brand positioning is changing, it's always been family forward but now with Ash & Chess' divorce it's opened the door to this whole different ethos

I don’t think they’ll ever let anyone outside of family and the family members of Diversity work for them. I’d say they’re worried private information would be leaked etc.

Yeah I don’t think Funso and Danielle are together. But Perri’s mum is married since 2001 to Elvie’s dad.

Reactions: 4
dani and funso are still together, the kiss post was just satire to promote the new tv show

He’s a total disgrace to his kids. Not one night he’s spent with them

Reactions: 2
He’s a total disgrace to his kids. Not one night he’s spent with them
He’s working on a tour which he’ll make out is for his kids. He’ll make some sentimental segment of the show involving them to pretend he’s some die hard father. When infact he’s an absent father who seemingly never bothers with his children. The other members manage to take their children to the studio, his are never there, cos he can’t be arsed. He’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 10