Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad that she’s ill and no one from her friends or family could take the kids for her for the day.

Reactions: 12
Sad that she’s ill and no one from her friends or family could take the kids for her for the day.
they’ve all been watching Ashley’s final performance for wizard of Oz. It’s disgusting not one of them offered to take the kids to give Chess a break and allow the kids to see their dads last show!

Reactions: 13
Or maybe their own father could give her a break......
Today was his last day in Wizard of Oz so I get that but they’ve a huge family - no reason you can’t just bung another couple of kids into whatever the plan is and give her a break. I can’t imagine my SIL having a tummy bug and not offering to take the kids for a bit.

Reactions: 10
Today was his last day in Wizard of Oz so I get that but they’ve a huge family - no reason you can’t just bung another couple of kids into whatever the plan is and give her a break. I can’t imagine my SIL having a tummy bug and not offering to take the kids for a bit.
Didn't realise that was today, thought it was yesterday but I don't even know what day it is lol.
Exactly, there's so many in the actual family let alone the extended Diversity family. But she does most of it alone normally I guess!

Reactions: 4
I’m wondering if this is about Perri too, Laura liked a comment on her page about him cheating 🥺
Jessica is such a downgrade - spoilt, ungrateful, attention seeker. She’s clinging on to Perri 24/7 now outside of his radio show
---
I think this will be the end of diversity once the upcoming tour has been complete. They’ll concentrate on the teaching side of dance at their studio. I think Jordan and Perri will do alright for money/work after diversity. But other than the judging the odd talent show I can’t see what else Ashley can do. I doubt the rest of the members make much money.
The rest seem to be doing alright! Starr and Georgia were away in Amsterdam for PR work. They both have their own homes as well, living alone. I think they’ll keep diversity going with the younger members in their mid/late 20s. It’s only Ashley and Jordan that are getting on a bit.

Reactions: 2
Noticed there was no “congratulations dude” message to mark the end of wizard of oz. I’d wager that there is finally a cooling in the separation and things aren’t rosy.

Reactions: 7
She’s probably pissed off that she’s does the majority of the parenting in and out of school term times. She should cut the whole diversity crowd loose and go get a job elsewhere and maybe he will do some parenting. It’s all very odd.

Reactions: 5
His latest post..

“I missed my little ones more than I can talk about” in other words not at all

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noticed there was no “congratulations dude” message to mark the end of wizard of oz. I’d wager that there is finally a cooling in the separation and things aren’t rosy.
The children weren’t even included in the cringe worthy video he’s posted. Ridiculous. Missed his kids my arse. He couldn’t give a toss.

Reactions: 3
Ha ha she's now put it on his latest post 🤣

Why does she tag him in her posts? He's never going to repost her so what is the point!

Cause he so famous and hasn’t got her on the close friend list so may forget he still has kids.
I get he doesn’t post on Instagram much unless it’s work wnr if Chess didn’t post alone with the kids so much I’d just presume he was always there but didn’t choose to post them online.
Them babies are going to have no summer memories with their daddy it seems! I understand he’s been working west end but many parents work all day and still manage to be present for their kids. When they look back as adults they’ll think yes dad worked very hard to provide for us but wasn’t emotionally available to us.

Reactions: 6
It’s clear from his latest story he doesn’t live with Fran anymore

Probably giving him too much benefit of the doubt but I do wonder if he’s around more than it’s let on. We all thought she went on holiday alone as there was no mention or showing of him but it was found out via a fan that he was also there. I mean I don’t know why they would be secretive but it’s better than the alternative of just being a tit dad.

Reactions: 9
She massively overstated these kids- not ok to share half naked kids to 1000s of people :confused:

she’s not at diversity studio opening today

How many open days do they need? They’ve been teaching in it months now judging by their instagrams.
Curious why she wasn’t there considering she’s management. Other wives, girlfriends and children were there.
Hopefully she’s starting to distance herself besides what she’s contracted to.

How many open days do they need? They’ve been teaching in it months now judging by their instagrams.
Curious why she wasn’t there considering she’s management. Other wives, girlfriends and children were there.
Hopefully she’s starting to distance herself besides what she’s contracted to.

This doesn’t make sense, the studio was opened before December, no? What launch is this? Exactly they’ve had classes and everything every evening there!! Unless it’s new classes or a refresh to get new members?

Good she’s not there. Even if he is seeing his kids off camera it’s definitely very little given he has his own flat and judging by her stories she’s doing this all alone! If she just stops tagging him in photos that would be really a big step.

I don’t think she can afford to cut ties with Diversity, as she hasn’t got any qualifications or any she has haven’t been used in over 15 years if she’s been admin with DV since the start.

It doesn’t make sense why they had another child a year before they split.