Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that too so sad he never seems to spend any time with them or at least isn’t pictured with them, yes he works but so do many other dads and they still make time for there kids! ☹ also bit strange that Fran appears to have changed PT she was having that Ellie Hopley for ages but now has a Michael someone 🤔
He is the husband of one of Nay nay's bridesmaids. Think he also works for Rio Ferdinand

Reactions: 2
Vanessa is doing real full Monty and is great friends with Perri after dancing on ice. It’ll be completely platonic.
Ashley Cain is doing it too. It’s being filmed 7th September in London.

Reactions: 1
Vanessa is doing real full Monty and is great friends with Perri after dancing on ice. It’ll be completely platonic.
Ashley Cain is doing it too. It’s being filmed 7th September in London.
Ashley Cain 🤢 Vile man.
I’m not sure about Ashley & Vanessa, although I don’t think he’d be happy with her posting that TikTok if there was something going on, given how private he seems to be.

Reactions: 5
I'm actually really disappointed they are working with Ashley Cain, I don't think they have done their due diligence on him and the concerns raised about what they are doing with the money they raised.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm actually really disappointed they are working with Ashley Cain, I don't think they have done their due diligence on him and the concerns raised about what they are doing with the money they raised.
Exactly this. He does far too much for his own gain (financially as well as fame/his ego) under the guise of a devoted, grieving father, in my opinion. He makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure on much about Ashley Cain. I unfollowed him and the baby’s mam ages ago. I just hope it’s not made the Ashley Cain show. My heart breaks he lost his child but there will be other celebs with their own story of cancer and grief.
The 2021 real full Monty was beautifully put together. I hope this one’s as enjoyable.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure on much about Ashley Cain. I unfollowed him and the baby’s mam ages ago. I just hope it’s not made the Ashley Cain show. My heart breaks he lost his child but there will be other celebs with their own story of cancer and grief.
The 2021 real full Monty was beautifully put together. I hope this one’s as enjoyable.
Me too, although everything with Ashley Cain in becomes the Ashley Cain show. Nobody is allowed to grieve more than he is!

• Haha
I just don’t get why a grown adult would like a post like this other than hoping to cause drama/get people talking! What does anyone gain from liking it?!
I like stuff all the time...I do it for me not for other people

• Heart
Reactions: 11
iPad for Rose whilst having a haircut. Yowzers. It seems to be permanently attached to all of the Banjo kids.

Reactions: 3
iPad for Rose whilst having a haircut. Yowzers. It seems to be permanently attached to all of the Banjo kids.
it’s Micah on that photo isn’t it? He’s only just turned 3 so I’d imagine it was more to keep him occupied and still during the hair cut. I’d do the same with such a little one