Four In A Bed - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched one this week and she was horrified her eggs weren't well scrambled and overcooked. If that was me I'd just ask if they could be cooked a little longer.
Another favourite of mine is the baked bean v tomato debate, should a breakfast have beans or tomatoes or both, should the tomatoes be fresh or tinned.
Personally I don't mind either and just eat what's served because I'm aware not everyone has the same full english.
Also the debate over whether beans should be touching everything on the plate or in a little pot on the side, but then some guests think that’s too posh! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone watching rn? Can’t believe Hannah & Ibrahim 😱
Yes, I felt they were extremely critical. I can understand their view on the price for the pub room because I couldn't justify over £100 for a room above a pub but the rest it felt like game play. The breakfast looked ok to me and I would imagine if you asked for eggs on toast or a bacon butty they would have done it, I wouldn't mark them down for it. I actually liked the barge rooms, they were small but what do you expect on a canal boat? Plus that sort of room I'd imagine you stay for a long weekend break so minimal luggage?
I really liked the other 3 couples, they were honest, critical but fair. They could have easily justified giving £40 payments to Montpellier Hotel but only took £9 off their £59 room price. They reminded me of Tech guy from around 2/3 years ago, he was super critical with his daughter then his B&B was basic with plug sockets.

Reactions: 2
Yes, I felt they were extremely critical. I can understand their view on the price for the pub room because I couldn't justify over £100 for a room above a pub but the rest it felt like game play. The breakfast looked ok to me and I would imagine if you asked for eggs on toast or a bacon butty they would have done it, I wouldn't mark them down for it. I actually liked the barge rooms, they were small but what do you expect on a canal boat? Plus that sort of room I'd imagine you stay for a long weekend break so minimal luggage?
I really liked the other 3 couples, they were honest, critical but fair. They could have easily justified giving £40 payments to Montpellier Hotel but only took £9 off their £59 room price. They reminded me of Tech guy from around 2/3 years ago, he was super critical with his daughter then his B&B was basic with plug sockets.
I agree. I wanted the barge couple to win.

I'm watching a weeks worth but it's not got any barge couple or an Ibrahim ? I'm confused lol! This is week with a guy called Gez ? 🤔 🤔

I'm watching a weeks worth but it's not got any barge couple or an Ibrahim ? I'm confused lol! This is week with a guy called Gez ? 🤔 🤔
If you're watching on more4 it's likely old episodes. The week with Ibrahim will be on 4od now as it was screened at 5pm during the week.

If you're watching on more4 it's likely old episodes. The week with Ibrahim will be on 4od now as it was screened at 5pm during the week.
Hmmm I thought I'd just watch in on Channel 4..... how srange - wonder if it's different shows regionally ? It was a bit of a dull one whichever one it was... no real dramas this week sadly 😂 😂

Just watched this weeks on catch up - well, just got payment day to go. Loved the glamping pods 😍 would defo go there.

I’m a huge fan and have been watching since 3 in a bed, I now have a B and B and no amount of money would temp me on the show, it’s supposed to be best value for money something I think they all forget. I remember one time this poor couple got money deducted because apparently they gave too much for the cost of the room and other contestants didn’t see how they could be making money WTF. Also I’m sorry do “normal” people seriously go to hotels with a pair of white gloves and a magnifying glass I know I don’t and I’m in the business.

Reactions: 4
I’m a huge fan and have been watching since 3 in a bed, I now have a B and B and no amount of money would temp me on the show, it’s supposed to be best value for money something I think they all forget. I remember one time this poor couple got money deducted because apparently they gave too much for the cost of the room and other contestants didn’t see how they could be making money WTF. Also I’m sorry do “normal” people seriously go to hotels with a pair of white gloves and a magnifying glass I know I don’t and I’m in the business.
I'd never go on the show if I owned a B&B either. I'm sure they all see it as good publicity but you never know if its all going to go wrong. I'm sure the couple recently who had to take down their website and social media never expected it to go so horribly wrong.
I've stopped in loads of hotels and other than a quick glance around to check it looks clean that's it. I'd never go moving furniture to see if they hoover behind it etc. Good Luck with your B&B :)

I'd never go on the show if I owned a B&B either. I'm sure they all see it as good publicity but you never know if its all going to go wrong. I'm sure the couple recently who had to take down their website and social media never expected it to go so horribly wrong.
I've stopped in loads of hotels and other than a quick glance around to check it looks clean that's it. I'd never go moving furniture to see if they hoover behind it etc. Good Luck with your B&B :)
Than you so much we bought the place and moved here in March a week later we were in lockdown so we only got to open our doors on 15th July but so far so good we lost all our original bookings but we are getting by and feedback has been amazing 😀

Than you so much we bought the place and moved here in March a week later we were in lockdown so we only got to open our doors on 15th July but so far so good we lost all our original bookings but we are getting by and feedback has been amazing 😀
Ah that's amazing. Hopefully lots of people will be taking holidays in the UK now and business will be booming! My husbands work owns a park with lodges. It's a bit of a strange location (or I think so anyway) and they're fully booked right in to next year!

I love this show! Always makes me laugh when they slate the breakfast but when the host asks if everything is fine, they don’t say a word.

Some people are very picky for no reason when they say chairs are in the wrong place. Move the chair! Or when couples expect luck-shree but their own places are covered in dust and falling to pieces.

Reactions: 4
They were really something! They had lots of egg gadgets didn’t they but effed up everyone’s breakfast while they were screaming at each other 😂

• Haha
Is anyone watching this week's... The blue light thing checking the toilet 😳😳😳

I know it isnt current four in a bed as was watching on planner. Used to watch it in original series then life caught up.

Why. Why. Why. Would you pay to go to a b&b that is cat themed with a cat fanatic who wants to be buried in her garden with them?

I know it isnt current four in a bed as was watching on planner. Used to watch it in original series then life caught up.

Why. Why. Why. Would you pay to go to a b&b that is cat themed with a cat fanatic who wants to be buried in her garden with them?
I am a bit of a cat fanatic myself so I probably would

I remember this one. She was a lovely wee eccentric woman but defo not somewhere I’d stay lol