Four In A Bed - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember this one. She was a lovely wee eccentric woman but defo not somewhere I’d stay lol
Yes was lovely but had too many cats really I didn't like a young woman from a B and B in St Ives who was very rude to her.

Reactions: 2
Yes was lovely but had too many cats really I didn't like a young woman from a B and B in St Ives who was very rude to her.
Oh she was so cringeworthy. They really didn't showcase st ives well with their activity choices either :(
Did feel sorry for her husband though. If you're allergic to food or animals and find what your allergic to in your breakfast i think you're allowed to kick off. He just seemed a bit petrified of causing a commotion..

Oh she was so cringeworthy. They really didn't showcase st ives well with their activity choices either :(
Did feel sorry for her husband though. If you're allergic to food or animals and find what your allergic to in your breakfast i think you're allowed to kick off. He just seemed a bit petrified of causing a commotion..
Yes fair point about the husband and his allergy, but also as you say their choice of activites were too much about them and didn't interest the rest of the group especially the couple from Bournemouth which I liked, very selfish choice of activities.
]

I'm currently watching it on More4. The old couple from Cornwall are so annoying, constantly complaining about everything, yet their B&B wasn't great either.

Just watched today's episodes, with the Soe guy from London and the lovely older gent from Yorkshire. I want to go to Yorkshire now, or Blackpool!

Just watched today's episodes, with the Soe guy from London and the lovely older gent from Yorkshire. I want to go to Yorkshire now, or Blackpool!
I watched these lot too!
Definitely agree about the Blackpool girls and the Yorkshire couple. Both so lovely!

That soe guy though, what an hole. Very lazy businessman.

I think the guy from london had more of a back story he didn't want to tell.

The fact he was so emotional when men like how he portrayed normally arent says more about his character than how he wanted to show.

Slightly gutted the yorkshire man didnt win tho. I was rooting for him 😂

I think the guy from london had more of a back story he didn't want to tell.

The fact he was so emotional when men like how he portrayed normally arent says more about his character than how he wanted to show.

Slightly gutted the yorkshire man didnt win tho. I was rooting for him 😂
He was just so aggressive and came across as jealous of them all. He was seething at the other guys (with the blonde woman) B and B.

The Yorkshire couple were so bloody adorable weren't they?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember seeing an awful couple on the programme who owned a castle. He came over as really posh but an utter snob, she was trying to be posh but you could tell she had a Saff London accent when she forgot to put her posh voice on. They were horrible to the other contestants and accused them of all sorts, they didn't win thank goodness but they were very bitter and nasty when they found out they didn't win. Gross.

Does anyone remember seeing an awful couple on the programme who owned a castle. He came over as really posh but an utter snob, she was trying to be posh but you could tell she had a Saff London accent when she forgot to put her posh voice on. They were horrible to the other contestants and accused them of all sorts, they didn't win thank goodness but they were very bitter and nasty when they found out they didn't win. Gross.
Yes! Didn’t they have a chauffeur, and everyone else laughed watching them arrive?! I seem to remember their castle not being all that special inside too!

Yes! Didn’t they have a chauffeur, and everyone else laughed watching them arrive?! I seem to remember their castle not being all that special inside too!
That's them, no their castle was nothing special and she couldn't even cook eggs properly, he didn't help with the breakfast but just sat in the dining room like some lord of the manor. Awful people.

This week's on channel 4 ( yep a repeat) that guy from Newquay b and b, 27 years a trained chef, what a joke!!
I'd love to stay at that farm, good mattress, good breakfast!!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why it’s only ever the same weeks they show? Or do they only film a few a year and that’s them all apart from the ones they can’t show?

Watching on More4. It’s the ones where Alfie who works with Philip Olivier(brookside) is on it he just washed his face with toilet water 🤢 It was cleanly flushed but still. Why!

Does anyone know why it’s only ever the same weeks they show? Or do they only film a few a year and that’s them all apart from the ones they can’t show?
They seem to show the same ones over and over, seems the same with , Come Dine With me

They seem to show the same ones over and over, seems the same with , Come Dine With me
I’ve noticed this too! It’s very odd, when there’s SO many episodes they could show. I wonder if some people refuse to allow their episodes to be shown again, if they were shown negatively?! Don’t even know if they can do that?

Mr Cockman is on again today, he was only on a few weeks ago.Seems a nice enough guy though.

Caught a few of the older episodes yesterday (the Dickens Bleak House one) and again am wondering why some hoteliers go on this program.

Quite happy to criticise others and find fault with everything yet when somebody does it to them, can't handle it.