Four In A Bed - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad that Maxine got taken to task on payment day. I’m probably alone in this, but I thought Josh was an absolute snack

Reactions: 4
I seen posted on FB that Maxine was on the Hotel Inspector if any off you come across it will you post please .

Reactions: 3
Anyone been watching? It’s been an ‘interesting’ week and payday tomorrow could well be nuclear ☢ 😳

Reactions: 2
I think they all come across as game players which could prove investing on payment day! 😁

The old bag knocked them down 2 points for putting beans on her plate that were in a bowl and immediately removed.

Reactions: 1
What a strange week.
”The breakfast wasn’t cold!” Erm how would you know? You were “ill”.🙄
---
The old dear in this weeks one has a striking resemblance to Fred Elliott off corrie 🤣
Oo she reminded me of Peter Stringfellow! 😆

• Haha
They were both sick for the vsit to their Yurts so one of their husbands did the hosting. I'm not sure why they didn't come for payment day. It all seemed a bit odd to be honest.

I read somewhere else, maybe on the Facebook group, that they weren’t actually sick, one sister tested positive for Covid so while she didn’t feel ill she couldn’t go on the visit and then the other sister tested positive so they couldn’t host but because they’re family/colleagues and both positive they could sit together to read the feedback they got and we’re still positive for the payment day filming.

In today’s episode the older woman said there was no need for the cotton wool balls ? Well no not for you love I don’t think she understood what. They were for at all 😂