Four In A Bed - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught a few of the older episodes yesterday (the Dickens Bleak House one) and again am wondering why some hoteliers go on this program.

Quite happy to criticise others and find fault with everything yet when somebody does it to them, can't handle it.
Was that the one that was asking for butter and English mustard?

Was that the one that was asking for butter and English mustard?
Yup. Insisted that the butter "wasn't butter", then changed breakfast order whilst it was being cooked.

So you're thinking after this display that the complainant's breakfast will be five star, yet complainant doesn't even get order right and forgets sausages. Then starts ranting that the other B&B is being petty; no love they are playing you at your own game.

Reactions: 3
The one that's on now on More4 definitely cannot take any criticism at all 😮. The B&B is called Acqua Beach

I dont really care who wins and if it's fair...I watch this show to rate the breakfasts 😂😂😂 it's my favourite part.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone watching the new series? I think Gill may be this weeks game player.
Am watching, yes Gill is defo a game player, though her place was really nice
I'm still in shock how much that tree house was for one night with a continental breakfast delivered the night before, cant wait to see how much that couple paid for that ( especially as they ended up in the castle)
Nicest couple of the week are the ones with the pods, no good for me, no TV!!!!

Reactions: 1
What a pleasant change this week's was, they all got on!!!
I would have happily stayed at all the places, glad the nice lady with the dog ( who hosted and cooked the breakfast herself) won, well deserved.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
What a pleasant change this week's was, they all got on!!!
I would have happily stayed at all the places, glad the nice lady with the dog ( who hosted and cooked the breakfast herself) won, well deserved.
Oh no, spoiler!!

Reactions: 2
I really don't like the pre ordering of the breakfast, I'm abit of a finicky eater, so would rather decide what I want in the morning, also, would hate to sit at a table with other guests, like my own space.

I really don't like the pre ordering of the breakfast, I'm abit of a finicky eater, so would rather decide what I want in the morning, also, would hate to sit at a table with other guests, like my own space.
I think alot of places do it to reduce waste but I would prefer ordering on the day too. I tend to change my mind even when I order a takeaway on the same night 😂

• Haha
I think alot of places do it to reduce waste but I would prefer ordering on the day too. I tend to change my mind even when I order a takeaway on the same night 😂
Have you been watching this week's? Now the big question is, beans on plate or in a ramekin??? For me in a ramekin, I don't like the beans touching some of the food!!!!

• Haha
Have you been watching this week's? Now the big question is, beans on plate or in a ramekin??? For me in a ramekin, I don't like the beans touching some of the food!!!!
No I haven't yet, I need to catch up! Haha I don't mind on the plate 😂

• Haha
Well coming to this thread and finding out there is a new season has cheered up my lockdown day 1! Off to all4 I go 😁

That’s the only one if this week’s I’ve seen so far but come on! I can understand if it was “you put beans on my plate and I don’t like them touching my food” but to make a point of criticising them for him having to pour them on himself is a bit much 😂

One thing I did pick up on was Mike downgraded Antoinette and Carmen for the beans in the ramekin but it didn't seem to affect his scoring for the boys, even though they too served them in a ramekin.

So maybe he backtracked and realised it was a little harsh. I'm looking forward to seeing tonight's b&b.

I don't. mind beans on a plate or in a ramikin but I wouldn't like ordering breakfast the night before.

I can see why they were miffed because it did come across as unfair that she deducted money from them yet seemed to have more of an issue with the boys room (the damp and hairs) yet paid them in full, although she did seem to acknowledge that.